European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The add a sentence story thread. Theme - The adventures of FUBAR

consumer

Bluelighter
A bit of fun. Add a sentence and keep the story going. I will start.

FUBAR was walking through the park high on 3FPM carrying a bucket of semen.

he had an air of frantic lunacy about him, vapours visibly rising from twisted, mutant form;

Little did he know that 2 Turkmen gangsters lay in wait, Furious that he had been making profits off their grade A mexedrone

and poor FUBAR was wondering into a trap carrying only his trusty bucket of semen.

Not just any bucket of semen, this bucket contained the semen of all the homosexuals in a 200 mile radius, the strains of aids contained in that bucket were deadlier than anything the world had seen before.

FUBAR used the semen for toothpaste once it had thickened up in the sun.

Of course, he only had one thing in his mind as he walked with his cum bucket to meet Michael Barrymore at his swimming pool

On the way to the swimming pool, FUBAR popped into the corner shop; "three rolls of your finest aluminium foil, 20 lighters, and a bottle of your strawberry scented pounding fluid please sir" he exclaimed, with a cheeky wink.

"Oh, and I'll take one of your pumkins too" he cackled, his mouth foaming in anticipation.

Last edited:
Pre-cum oozing from every pore, FUBAR's lust for pumpkin-pounding reached a feverish pitch - barely containing himself and his snake-like appendage, he limped from the corner-store, leaving a trail of ooze behind him about as viscous as gelatin

He didn't realise the trail of bodily fluids were leading the Turkmen gangsters straight to him.

The bluelight meetup at Barrymores pool party would have to wait 'till later. Through the chattering of his teeth a thought emerged, and he knew that there was only one way out of this.

Without another moments hesitation, he raised his trusty bucket of semen to his mouth and guzzled the lot like a starving African desperately replenishing his very life essence.

Recharged after guzzling the semen he ran home desparate to log onto Bluelight. Unfortunately the server was busy.

Said FUBAR to the 7 dwarfs in bondage gear.
"Come down to the cellar. Lets party" FUBAR cackled, wiping the foam away from his mouth.

...and unzipping his flies one handed.

"that slag Snow White has had enough of dwarf dick, so you're my bitches now" he leered.

So for forty days and forty nights, the sounds of excessive dwarf abuse could be heard for 7 leagues and sounded something like

"Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Fubars got a big dildo,
I want my mum, it's up my bum,
And he won't let You say no!'

Meanwhile the Turkmen gangsters were in FUBARs backyard pouring 100 litres of liquid LSD into the vat of lube FUBAR keeps for his epic masturbation sessions.

Unfortunately for the gangsters they had no idea the quantities it would take to incapacitate a genetic freak like the lumbering hard-on that is FUBAR