• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The add a sentence story thread. Theme - The adventures of FUBAR

...one of them happened to glance at her wristwatch as she struggled to remove pants that she forgot were actually painted on and cried, "Wait, I can't comply! I have an interview in 15 minutes for the only actual art job in the entire country. It pays less than minimum wage but it's an ART JOB!" At that point, all the fine art students began attacking each other saying, "give me the number! I should get it! My parents will never let me forget that they paid for me to be a fine art student. This would change my life!" And suddenly it was like the island with too many kittens in the classic old children's book...where once there 20 gender fluid fine art students now there was only one licking the blood and bits of flesh from his fingers, clutching the coveted piece of paper with the words, "Art student wanted. Call for details."
"Details?" said Fubar," I like details. Give me that number." And lo and behold, to his surprise, who should answer the phone but.....

... The Spade.

No cunt was ever gonna expect that shit cos he had dem hoes dosed up good... or did he? Could he be sure? He felt sure he'd bought legit blues... but it had been so long, so long since he felt that throbbing benzo dose beating up from 'neath his sac. These fukkers worked out well though. They dropped bitches. Dropped 'em good. He just hoped his mother wasn't in the vicinity...

. . . When from around the corner came a phelgmy exhalation and the noise of gummy fellatio. Spade's toes curled in horror and he slowly peeped around the corner to see his old mum turning a trick on an early forties Australian man wearing a t-shirt emblazoned "itsbangkokbabynotbangcunt" . . .

but then heaved a sigh of relief when he recognised the Aussie john as his Uncle Bruce and knew everything would be fine with his family supporting each other in their usual way

FUBAR quickly gathered his thoughts. Two hours later when they were gathered he headed to the nearest sex shop to buy a

... Hose. Cos lawdy had that hole taken some filthy action. Highlights included...

a blow up Theresa May blow up sex doll. Feeling refreshed FUBAR could think of only one thing....

A deceased camel like alien thing that luke skywalker was buried in so he..

and using his jedi powers started to masturbate over the dead alien thingy but couldn't get an erection because. ..

...the dead alien thingy reminded him far too much of his own mother. Nevertheless, FUBAR remained determined and pushed past his psychological blockade by...

Browsing through the many pages of bluelight, occaionally galncing at the nudie threads but mainly focusing on the avatars of certain posters...
He was as close to ejaculating as is inhumanly possible but his stream of semen splurging was onterrupted by...

Consumer tapping his watch and yelling at him to hurry up ciz he needed to be ....

6PM show of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves on ice. FUBAR immediately stopped masturbating and with a determined look...

Spade's Mum. The defrosted midgets were a bit cold to insert immediately so FUBAR..

Run outside, careful of the uneven pavement, which can turn viciously on the unsuspected. He was looking towards the east, always the east, for it is in that direction that the prophecy foretold of the coming fumes