• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 70s rock, punk and new wave thread...

This was actually from the 60's but since someone already mentioned them...

I must have posted this like 500 times already - it's that good...

And this:

Oh, and this:

Fuck it, why not...

Last edited:
I'm on a roll now...

When people could actually play instruments..

And sing...

And dance...

Oh, hang on...

Last edited:
I always thought it was Eddie Van Halen who burnt down Tom Perry's house, like some kind of ego thing or something. I heard there were a lot of egos of the best kind in VH from some friends in NB. I guess maybe I'll never connect the dots on that caper. First Toots then Johnny Nash, hard year, wow.

Sid Vicious My way is good for that line "When there was fuck, fuck all else to do"

Punk seemed to die away quickly tho - I suppose not being able to play much limits much of your creativity. If you only know D, A and E it's hard to write once the energy of youth has gone. As Don Henley said "shit don't float"

Sid Vicious My way is good for that line "When there was fuck, fuck all else to do"

Punk seemed to die away quickly tho - I suppose not being able to play much limits much of your creativity. If you only know D, A and E it's hard to write once the energy of youth has gone. As Don Henley said "shit don't float"

Apparently Freddy Mercury wound Sid up no end when he called him 'Simon Ferocious' to his face :)

"You cunt, I'm not a queer" has got to be one of the best lyrics ever...