• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

Well, she's got hair on her head, but nowhere else cos that's just sick..

Well, she's got hair on her head, but nowhere else cos that's just sick..

Well yeah I'm sick, and if my wife would be just like yours but shaving-wisely sick in your eyes (preferences), then Im just fine. Mental sickness is much more of a problem nowadays. I could live with a completely shaved lower abdomen, if the rest is in tune with free expression and freedom of spiritual substance usage.

Either you never have seen an adequately designed bush or you got suffocated from a hair because of your lack of cunnilingus skillz on a god-gifted bush.

I'll have you know, I'm a master of the old licky fanny, and it is just impossible to perform to the limits of her endurance on anything other than a masterfully manicured minge.

Short duration when vaped - couple of hours at most I'd say, but I defy anyone to not keep bashing the fuck out of it every 10 minutes cos it's fiendish as buggery

I got some last year. Sat down to vape it and within a second of it melting down, it started turning burning black. I wasn't frying it or anything, it was just cut with something. I noticed that my mouth had gone a bit numb from the taste test too. I figure they must have sent me phenzacaine or a similar blend instead. Probably a good thing I can't vape it if it gets that moreish.

I dip into it every now and then when I don't have anything else, it's not bad, but this stuff may have some other RCs in it. Those 'caine blends tend to be ways for RC vendors to get rid of products that didn't end up selling too well on their own.

I know what you're saying. This stuff is the most variable RC I've experienced. When it's good, it's fuckin good. But when it's bad, it's toxic...

Once it arrives you and your spouse can start squirting large doses and shoving random objects in each other's asses. God I'm envious.

It arrived 10 minutes after I wrote that post. 11 minutes after I wrote that post, The session had started! It's now just over 30 hours since embarking upon the vapour trail, and there's been no time for stoppages - except for several bouts of frenzied carnality throughout the night, which were kept short due to the heat. I was already a sweating mess, but 20 minutes of trying to bring the wife off felt like I'd run a marathon under water... Alas, no random objects were inserted into each each other's bums - unless you count fingers, tongues and the odd nose...

I've done absolutely fuck all today apart from toot 3 and play the guitar. I can't remember the last time I played for so long in one day, and my fingers will be sore as fuck when I come down, but totally worth it because I've learnt three new songs and improved on several others today - which probably equates to 10 years at my usual rate of progress...

I've done absolutely fuck all today apart from toot 3 and play the guitar. I can't remember the last time I played for so long in one day, and my fingers will be sore as fuck when I come down, but totally worth it because I've learnt three new songs and improved on several others today - which probably equates to 10 years at my usual rate of progress...
Is this 3-FMP a cousin of mephedrone? I'm aware you did not try the pre-ban quality but maybe you can guess from the trip reports. I'd become rather creative on it, loved experimenting with make up and fashion. I don't play an instrument but if I did I would probably have spent hours on it. Well done, a few more sessions and you are ready to publish your first platinum-selling album! ;)

Is this 3-FMP a cousin of mephedrone? I'm aware you did not try the pre-ban quality but maybe you can guess from the trip reports. I'd become rather creative on it, loved experimenting with make up and fashion. I don't play an instrument but if I did I would probably have spent hours on it. Well done, a few more sessions and you are ready to publish your first platinum-selling album! ;)

No, Nothing like it from what I can gather - 3fpm is classed as more of a 'straight' stim as it reportedly has negligible activity on serotonin. But the little bastard has quite a sting in its tail when vaped - get a decent batch and the rush off a good hit is very crack like, but unlike crack, the next hit is often just as good and sometimes better. I've also heard it being compared to methamphetamine because it can be very euphoric (and the euphoria increases over several days), but it also has a sedating property which can lead to periods of zoning out and staring at the pictures in the wallpaper. It's a bit of a mish mash of effects really - when I first tried it, it felt like a mix of smack, crack, and speed which ticked all my boxes... :)

I've also heard it being compared to methamphetamine because it can be very euphoric (and the euphoria increases over several days), but it also has a sedating property which can lead to periods of zoning out and staring at the pictures in the wallpaper. It's a bit of a mish mash of effects really - when I first tried it, it felt like a mix of smack, crack, and speed which ticked all my boxes... :)
Wow, a substance which is comparable to a mix of methamphetamine, smack, crack and speed, sounds a bit of a handful. Never tried the first three and didn't like the last one, but still wouldn't mind trying it. I take it's quite addictive? Enjoy the session and, needless to say, keep safe ;) %)

3-Fluorophenmetrazine is chemically similar to the 1960s "wonder drug" Preludin (phenmetrazine), which was eventually taken off the market -- but not until the Beatles had had a good go on it ..... It was what got them through two shows a night in Germany .....

Do not mix with MXE. My brain is a mish mash and I have a strong mind... Silly to mix them but hey, these circumstances somehow arise.

Do not mix with MXE. My brain is a mish mash and I have a strong mind... Silly to mix them but hey, these circumstances somehow arise.

Do not mix stims and dissos in general if you not want to dive deep into muddy waters. Unpredictable outcomes are guaranteed. Bottomline.

How's it going @F.U.B.A.R. ?

Do not mix stims and dissos in general if you not want to dive deep into muddy waters. Unpredictable outcomes are guaranteed. Bottomline.

yeah well said. i like stims and dissos, but never the twain shall meet, it's not fun IME
even taking 3-meo-pcp the day after 3fpm was far too odd and murky for me. like a slightly unhinged feeling, or something..