• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

Fucking top notch today - chased just under a gram over the course of the afternoon and I'm well pranged - heads tingling as if Id had some half decent whizz.

Best I have had in 12 months (although its only the 2nd time I have bought any since the PSA came into force last May), but it's really good even by the standards when it was freely available domestically. Looked a bit glittery in the bag but runs crystal clear to the frazzle.

Disso's? I WANT EFFING MXE!!!!!!

Never tried a dissociative, was never a ket head and missed out on the MXE (and Mcat) crazes due to sulking over the pill drought that was still in effect at the time and pouring all my resources into driving to London and back for reloads on crystal.

I had a sample of MXP from a UK vendor a couple of years ago, that was crap, but got sent a 50mg sample of Deschloroketamine with the rest of my goodies in the post today. From what I have read there is serious risk of bladder damage and that with frequent use so it must be somewhere in the same ball park as the mother compound, even if not the proper ticket.

Fucking top notch today - chased just under a gram over the course of the afternoon and I'm well pranged - heads tingling as if Id had some half decent whizz.

Best I have had in 12 months (although its only the 2nd time I have bought any since the PSA came into force last May), but it's really good even by the standards when it was freely available domestically. Looked a bit glittery in the bag but runs crystal clear to the frazzle.

Strange innit Stee? I didn't rate it much at all. Yeh it runs clear, and get a big enough hit it gives a nice rush. But I found it didn't really have any legs. I got to sleep easily on the second night and normally by the 3rd day I'm fuckin flying, but this stuff was just hard work. It can't be tolerance because the last time I had some was in Feb, and I was disappointed enough with that to complain to the vendor. They assured me that it was the same batch as my previous order in January, which I really liked. So I dunno, perhaps I've broken me bonce, but the wife agrees it's missing a vital range of effects. Also, the lack of physical side effects is quite telling - with this last lot the psychological come down was worse than the physical - whereas it's normally the other way around. I don't mind a bit of headfuck if the preceding buzz was worth it. I'm now sacking this stuff and going to seek out some fuckin sulphate. It's been far too long...

Edit: MXE is THE fuckin tits....

Last edited:
Been doing this since was the main ingredient of charley sheen and had no issues apart from sleep deprivation. I always buy just a gram at a time and lasts weekend. This thread really puts you off it. Does anyone know what happened to that crazy guy who spiked his secretary and ordered 100g?

^Link? Sounds insane. Hopefully he's in jail if he actually did that and not just shitposting.. Wow. (the first part, not the 100g order)

100grams of 3FPM kinda sounds like Cr00k. Not sure about the spikey bizniz though.

Spikey biznis, lol, umm aptly put I guess.. I would moreso call it 'poisoning'. Pretty sure its not cr00k, I follow his posts and not sure he'd do something like that.

Hi guys. Newbie here for posting purposes although a keen researcher for many years. My rats favourite chemical is 3-fpm. Having ordered from a new vendor I have received 3-fpm crystal like I have never seen before. It has white crystal chunks but is mainly a pink powder. Has anyone seen this before? Any advice or opinions would be greatly valued.

Hi guys. Newbie here for posting purposes although a keen researcher for many years. My rats favourite chemical is 3-fpm. Having ordered from a new vendor I have received 3-fpm crystal like I have never seen before. It has white crystal chunks but is mainly a pink powder. Has anyone seen this before? Any advice or opinions would be greatly valued.

You don't want to waste it on your rats mate, try taking it yourself ;) I've certainly never seen pink 3fpm before, what's it like?

Edit: trying out a new supplier myself - be interesting to see if their product is also pink. I hope not in the light of the fact pink cannabinoid crystals are doing the rounds..

Last edited:
I already wrote it here and I don't want to start a fanboi war. Anyway YMMV.

The real deal is very similar, but probably more neurotoxic and less fun, more serious. For me it is better, but it is physically more dubious.

I already wrote it here and I don't want to start a fanboi war. Anyway YMMV.

The real deal is very similar, but probably more neurotoxic and less fun, more serious. For me it is better, but it is physically more dubious.

Heh, my memory is short. I'll check back through the thread :)

Actually the real deal is not that great. I'm just a (atm well functional) stim addict. And 3-FPM is not really a stim for me (via insufflation). It is somewhere between stims and euphoriants. And I remember doing line after line and could not stop ... that is what I hate about that compound. Orally it is on par with the real deal. That means it would be difficult for me to differentiate between the two in a blind test for oral ROA.

Last edited:
Oh this drug...for being such a benign, being known as one of the more forgiving stims, it also proves to be one the most fiendish with a backlash that lasts for at least a week. When I first tried 3fpm I stuck to oral dosing and insufflating. I liked it, but wasn't really sure why. To me 3fpm is a drug that I love, I am just not sure why because I never "get there". All I can think about on 3fpm is doing more. It makes me very unproductive And Antisocial.

Once I mastered vaping off foil it was over. I stayed up for two days and vaped 5 grams consecutively without a break. Most stims I can put down. On 3fpm I can't stop. It's all I care about. It's all I think about.

Those sweet amber colored puddles...the week long crash was Awful. I remember getting my order, taking that first hit, and immediately wanting to order 15 more grams. By the next day me and my SO had swore off the stuff forever. Just can't control it. It's like being stuck in a zombified euphoric nightmare.

Oh this drug...for being such a benign, being known as one of the more forgiving stims, it also proves to be one the most fiendish with a backlash that lasts for at least a week. When I first tried 3fpm I stuck to oral dosing and insufflating. I liked it, but wasn't really sure why. To me 3fpm is a drug that I love, I am just not sure why because I never "get there". All I can think about on 3fpm is doing more. It makes me very unproductive And Antisocial.

Once I mastered vaping off foil it was over. I stayed up for two days and vaped 5 grams consecutively without a break. Most stims I can put down. On 3fpm I can't stop. It's all I care about. It's all I think about.

Those sweet amber colored puddles...the week long crash was Awful. I remember getting my order, taking that first hit, and immediately wanting to order 15 more grams. By the next day me and my SO had swore off the stuff forever. Just can't control it. It's like being stuck in a zombified euphoric nightmare.

Is it weird that reading this post makes me really want to try vaping 3-fpm?

I guess it's cause I used to love being stuck in the mdpv zombified euphoric perverted nightmare.

It's a damn good thing I never tried this stuff. Now I must make sure I never do. I really should stay out of threads like this...

Is it weird that reading this post makes me really want to try vaping 3-fpm?

I guess it's cause I used to love being stuck in the mdpv zombified euphoric perverted nightmare.

It's a damn good thing I never tried this stuff. Now I must make sure I never do. I really should stay out of threads like this...

I'm sure you would have loved it mate. It was nasty and caustic and had weird physical and mental side effects, but the euphoria and ability to keep you awake for days on end were unsurpassed IME. Although it's still available, it seems to be a poor shadow of its former self. I've just about given up on the stuff now...

PS: I'm sure I would have fuckin loved MDPV as well...

Last edited:
(continued from bzd thread...)

It's really sweet. Runs crystal clear, really smooth and clean. Best one yet post ban. Last time was pretty decent but had that glitter look to it which lets you know what's coming, this stuff is perfect fluff.

Hmm, I may have to chance another order.

Wonder if there's a new batch doing the rounds?

Be interesting to hear your verdict after you've caned it all Stee. The last few lots I've had started out very promising, but had no legs and lacked the cumulative effect that used to have me flying high as a fuckin kite.

Last edited:
Im putting it away for now but I'll keep you posted - first impressions are good but I'll report back after a longer match. I do use it so rarely now that thankfully the novelty's still well in effect, so that's always a factor.