• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

The comedowns of 3fpm is really herrendous emotionally for me. I feel down, boring, disappointing everyone, not worth shit etc etc. Its really weird as the feelings seem to not be connected to the physical symptoms of coming down but rather insidiously intrinsic, like thats the way i naturally feel. And i know it s the drug because it has done this repeteadly. And after the first 24h im back to normal. Or after sleep.
I could use a cure for this in the morning after though. Now feeling miserable and a workday ahead :)

Food and chill music for breakfast i guess

Have you run out now Kingme? For me, the 3fpm comedown is purely physical which I find easier to handle than the usual psychological trauma associated with stims.

Into day 4 now. Managed a few hours sleep last night and am now having a morning booster.

No, still have some. But i plan more funfor tomorrow... so today is probably recovery time.

Strange. For me the usual amphetamines are like physical no emotional trauma...

Edit.
How long donyou keep the vapour in? As long as possible or it doesnt matter?

Last edited:

In FUBARs case not long as he always follows a vape with a bucket of dwarf analy fermented cum to take the taste of the 3FPM away. I dont recommend you do the same.

I find I get a better hit if I take a good deep lungful and hold it in as long as possible. The rush hits on the exhale...

I see... thanks for that! May try improving the vape techniaue next time...

I would fuck a grand-granny for a gram of 3-FA. I would not even fuck an ugly milf for a gram of 3-FPM.

Oral administration wreckes my stomach.

Nasal administration is as inefficient as CR7 in the national team.

IV is too complicated for me.

So I want to try Rectal Administration. I only have pipettes made of glass. Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum ? It is the e-vapor pipette and seems relatively robust.

**Previous thread here**

Oh my soul.

As we are fast approaching the 1st anniversary of the enforcement of the Party Pooper Act 2016 I've finally took the plunge and grabbed a couple of grams, my first in 12 months.

Oh Radio 3, I have missed thee. Nice to see you, to see you nice!

Prepare for a bonanza of tl:dr posts....

As we are fast approaching the 1st anniversary of the enforcement of the Party Pooper Act 2016 I've finally took the plunge and grabbed a couple of grams, my first in 12 months.

Oh Radio 3, I have missed thee. Nice to see you, to see you nice!

Prepare for a bonanza of tl:dr posts....

Good one Stee :) Wish I could join you there mate, but finances have been tight. Hoping to get some at the end of this month.