• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

I'll save some we can have an online anniversary sesh. Seriously - I can with stuff like this. It's just weed and poppies that I really cannot hang on to for any length of time. Especially now it's such a pain to get hold of.

Not the best, but pretty fucking good - above average. I've had about 1/3 gram and I'm satisfactory pranged. In fact I've deliberately put it away now so I can get a dinner down my neck, and there were another couple of goodies included that should increase the peace a little later.... =D

Hello guys and gal's

I just lost a veritable beast of a post due to a log out, but as I do have an extensive and ugly previous with this chem. I figured I would quickly throw together together this abridged version of just the facts and anyone curious for more can ask.

3-fpm nearly killed me and might still do yet.

I was a savage for that damn sexy creature. Multiple week long runs, longest 18 days. We were perfect for each other. We had plans to run away to the country, get a house, raise some kids together. Then the dream died nearly taking me with it.

Some facts and if you'd like to ask me somthing I could elaborate.

First perforated ulcer 22 Dec 15, refused to go to the hospital. Blind to the link between 3-fpm, used it as a pain killer. 26th Dec had no choice. By which time was too late for surgery, had peritonitus of the abdominal cavity. 6 days in.

Aug 16, hadn't used it for 4/5 months, double perforated stomach ulcers. Dodged a colostomy bag through the skill of the surgeon. She puntured my lung and patched them up that way. I was also told that I have tumors in my stomach, but are benign. 18 days in hospital, 12 inch scar, 10 weeks recovery. Endoscopes every 6 months and proton pumps inhibitor 4 lyf.

However, bright side, it did motivate me to get the diagnosis my family have predicted for years. I've balls out screaming level ADHD, which I get Vyvanse for. Only weekly picked up because the Fed's have me labelled a fiend after rehabs. But hell of a lot better than nothing

I used to love the little amber puddles on the foil. If you caught one of them just right.. ROCKET TO THE MOON BABY!

I used to love the little amber puddles on the foil. If you caught one of them just right.. ROCKET TO THE MOON BABY!

I always drank mine - I'd weigh out my day's doses in a small coke zero bottle filled about a third full and could just discreetly re-dose as required (whilst keeping the bottle of poison firmly zipped in my bag in between - 'no you can't have a swig of my drink Granny')

As with all the other pleasurable stims that fell by the legal wayside before 3-FPM became my last bastion of legitimate enjoyable stimulant, I abused rather than used them all and instead of just enjoying them on fortnightly commitment and responsibility-free weekends, I had to use those fortnightly weekends for comedowns from 2 weeks of daily use and get my tolerance down a bit

When I read lots of people here raving about vaping it, I gave it a go, followed the various 3-FPM vape scholars' instructions to the letter, even still remembered how to make a foil tooter after many smack-free years , but I just didn't 'get' it or any discernible hit from it & persevered a bit to no avail, before returning to my guaranteed hit in a bottle, with the plus side of no paraphernalia & being able to drink my drugs in public without anyone having an inkling (apart from my probably odd behaviour at times)

Sorry to hear about all your health problems, that's a lot of shit to deal with - a lot of people reported flu-like symptoms after a session & I know of a few people who attributed consequent serious health problems to their 3-FPM use. I fortunately came off relatively unscathed (so far, anyway)
Glad you got the diagnosis & medication you wanted/needed anyway. Every cloud....

Last edited:
Thanks :) yup every cloud and all that. I was just a savage for it. I brought 1/2g going into hospital the first time.

RE the vaping, a lot of people said it was very smooth, I can only conclude that maybe said folk didn't do enough. I remember having to buy 2 15ft rolls of Turkey foil in a week and realising it was the first time leaving the house.

I also remember vaping over a gram in about 30/45min and thinking that I really shouldn't be as high as I was.

Despite the above I'm not certain I would turn it down if it was offered to me. It's prob my favourite drug, not that I have really done drugs in the past year :-/

The vyvanse is pretty strong shit.

I'd like to try vyvanse once. Seems like a great invention.

Oh God. Amber puddles. Lots of heavenly things produce Amber puddles when heated.

I dream of Amber puddles. Sometimes they are of the wet dream variety. I miss me Amber puddles...

Hey hey, gonna order 10g of 3 today... :)

I'm so excited I've wet myself several times already =D

Its banned innit?

Not in Europe it ain't ;)

Edit: Wife's just found a blob of 3 on a piece of foil she stashed yonks ago. Then she did it in herself instead of giving it to me. Bitch... :X

Last edited:
Whats the duration of 3? i heard someone refer to it as speed light in another thread and the only thing i hate about phet is how long it lasts especially with how wildly the quality of street phet changes and these days when my amphetamine tolerance has vanished if i take a little bit more than i should even if i take it at 9AM i won't slep at all that night :( so if 3 is like phet but shorter duration i have found the stimulant for me!

EDIT: i should add since its no longer available online due to ban is it available on the street in the uk? No sources needed or anything i know how to street score just has anyone noticed it on the street?

Whats the duration of 3? i heard someone refer to it as speed light in another thread and the only thing i hate about phet is how long it lasts especially with how wildly the quality of street phet changes and these days when my amphetamine tolerance has vanished if i take a little bit more than i should even if i take it at 9AM i won't slep at all that night :( so if 3 is like phet but shorter duration i have found the stimulant for me!

EDIT: i should add since its no longer available online due to ban is it available on the street in the uk? No sources needed or anything i know how to street score just has anyone noticed it on the street?

Short duration when vaped - couple of hours at most I'd say, but I defy anyone to not keep bashing the fuck out of it every 10 minutes cos it's fiendish as buggery.

Doubt you can get it on the street, but Euro RC vendors still stock it.

Not in Europe it ain't ;)

Edit: Wife's just found a blob of 3 on a piece of foil she stashed yonks ago. Then she did it in herself instead of giving it to me. Bitch... :X

Your wife seems kewl. Dunno anybody here walking around, being kewl like that. So props to your wife ! (even if 3-FPM is not the holy grail in my religion)

Your wife seems kewl. Dunno anybody here walking around, being kewl like that. So props to your wife ! (even if 3-FPM is not the holy grail in my religion)

Heh, she's the one buying the 10g I've just ordered. Don't worry though, she'll be well rewarded... ;)

Sweet I will have to give it a go! My gf takes most things I do but i doubt she would vape 3 because even though she takes oxy with me, I have vaped it a few times but she just takes them orally every time, the only thing she smokes is weed. So she would probably just take bombs of 3

I would give my undisputed male beauty away in order to have such a wife and manage to raise kids on the side.

Hell I would give much away in order to find an open minded, fearless wife.

Don't wanna boast, but she's got great tits 'n' ass too. In fact, she'd be perfect - if only she couldn't fuckin speak... ;)

Man, I don't want to masturbate to an imagination of a wife of a bluelighter. Would be a new rock bottom. So just stop bragging about her.

Don't let me stop you mate, I do it all the time when I'm fucked on 3 and she's twerking in fishnets...

I hope she is not completely clean-shaven. Would be more helpful if you'd tell, how you found that treasure of a woman. Not in this thread maybe, a blog post would be more suitable. Would be a great read for every single bluelighter I reckon. %) Hell, that could even count as crowdfunding material.