• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I meant was, they are both decent at their jobs, just not good enough to win a championship imo

i get ya

just want to make it clear, since ya know, i read a shit load things related to rams football

his biggest priority is a team who is ready to win a superbowl and 2nd being the premier back

he can hande the loadof being a 25 carry a game guy considering the way he's treated his body thru the years, problem is he is half the player is was in '07-'09

^he had 17 blocked punts/kicks

went to smu as a track and field star, used to just watch smu football practice

the school dropped their track program and he joined football, learned a lot of the game from playing madden

heard an interview with him on yesterday's petros and money show, spoke pretty good english considering it's his 2nd language

seems like there are a shit load of good DEs in this years draft

what I meant was, they are both decent at their jobs, just not good enough to win a championship imo
This. And i am a die-hard chiefs fan. We are gonna dump all our back ups as well, I'm hoping a servicable QB drops to late 1st round and the chiefs trade up to get someone like geno smith as a back up.. All we need is a left tackle and we are basically set. Maybe pick up a few guards in the late rounds and see if we can develop a good line within 2-3 years.
I'm just afraid that bow won't sign an extension, but baldwin is gonna be a beast and we will run a short play action/west coast offense that is perfect for Tony Moeki.

theyve drafted a D lineman in like the first round of like the past 3-4 drafts and I dont see any of them really doing anything great

^ yeah, Dontari Poe out of Mephis. What a joke. Our linebackers are rock solid and we have some of the best d-backs in the game. Once we get our line sorted out and find some sort of team cohension/identity we will be at least around .500.
I will be pissed if Reid drafts any d linemen. We are stocked up front, especially with Hali being able to play end and olb. Derick Johnson is still a beast as well. I wish we still had Pollard :(

yeah honestly man im like passing out at the keyboard right now I dont even want to try to think about sports at this moment I need to go to sleep my bad

Yeah I'm fucked off benzos and gabapentin. Hockey is confusing the shit out of me.z

Falcons release Michael Turner, John Abraham, and Dunta Robinson. Was expecting it and it cleared around 20 million in cap space.
Abraham was one of my favorite players so i hate to see him go but he only played on passing downs and he got injured a lot at age 35.

Falcons really need a solid RB and pass rusher now. If they arent careful their defense could be baaaaaad this year.

one of my top 5 best friends in the world is a huge falcon fan

he said awww hell no about steven jackson

he wants to draft a top 3 back

yeah he does have a point, RBs are a lot easier to find nowadays it seems. It's more about the O line than anything, although some guys can make up for a mediocre line.

Falcons really need a solid RB and pass rusher now. If they arent careful their defense could be baaaaaad this year.

losing a 35 year old who played 1/3 of the plays and fucking dunta robinson is gonna make them bad? they have 20 million extra to spend now to get a pass rusher. and robinson has always been a liability in pass coverage but we were stuck with him because of his contract. our D improves just by releasing robinson which gives us 8 million extra to get a real corner.

one of my top 5 best friends in the world is a huge falcon fan

he said awww hell no about steven jackson

he wants to draft a top 3 back

well of course i'd want Eddie Lacy instead but is he gonna fall to falcons pick? Steven Jackson fits perfectly into the falcons offense so i wouldnt mind a 2 year contract.

losing a 35 year old who played 1/3 of the plays and fucking dunta robinson is gonna make them bad? they have 20 million extra to spend now to get a pass rusher. and robinson has always been a liability in pass coverage but we were stuck with him because of his contract. our D improves just by releasing robinson which gives us 8 million extra to get a real corner.

If theyre able to get upgrades as replacements for their money then what I say doesnt apply. But as it stand the falcons have no decent pass rushers, and I doubt quizz rogers will be able to get it done all season at RB.

bummed about abraham. Kinda hope we get him back under a better contract. IDK how he'd fit in a 3,4 of course, but he's always put out a professional vibe like he'd be willing to do everything he could to contribute.

As for SJackson— kinda don't want another old warhorse— though we did alright by turner for many years.

^the difference though is that jackson can actually catch the ball which is what we need out of a RB in our offense.

who would have thought that i would have to convince you guys steven jackson is DONE as an above average rb, he's been raped physically and emotionally for 9 years

you can get better talent in the 7th round, or young guys in free agency hungry for an opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.