• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson-muntz.gif

I don't remember any Niners fans (and whichever team Arci was supporting that week lol) complaining when Bowman was holding Roddy White in the final NFCCG play? It must suck when your Defense/Coaching staff make an absolute fucking balls of a Superbowl.

Thats because he wasnt holding (grabbing) him, he was making contact. Cantact is allowed up to 5 yards.

If the rules were followed the Roddy white play is no flag and the Crabtree play is.

wait till care coaches lil league. :|

LMAO, I reffed soccer and baseball for years as a kid and had to deal with overly wound up parents on the regular, so if you envision me as someone who is normally such a sore loser youre mistaken. Im just genuinely pissed off ofr a genuinely good reason.

Honestly I havent watched any NFL media (other than a game replay so I could validate my rage over the calls) since I turned off the TV in disgust after the last play.

But if he is complaining about the officiating he has every right IMO.

Jim Harbaugh has never been the most politically correct coach, so I can only imagine what he is saying after that debacle.

what about the way he carries himself on the sideline? he acts like a pissed off teenager. i hate his guts.

Emotional is fine, but not a classless jerk who loves to run up the score

"What's your deal" ??

Bet Petey was sitting at home and laughing at that final safety from the Ravens.
I dont hate Harbaugh, he was after all a former Raiders QB coach, but he certainly learned a thing or two about being a classless jerk from sitting behind Jimmy Mac in Chicago

Ive watched every 49er game under Harbaugh and not once has he ever run up the score.

Ive watched every 49er game under Harbaugh and not once has he ever run up the score.

Was talking about this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeS3VeluAmg

Although I gotta admit that "What's your deal" line will go down in history :)

When you can see Harbaugh saying at the start of the clip" Look at them all running in" ie talking about the USC players leaving the field you get some kind of barometer for what an asshole he probabaly is IRL
Would probably be awesome to play for though

Kinda like the modern version of Ditka

With all the USC hate that goes on in this forum I would think Harbaugh would be a hero for embarrassing the Trojans like that.

He definitely ran up the score in that game, but if your only example of him "loving to run up the score" is a college game from years back then thats pretty weak. There have been many games since then where the 49ers had a big lead and ran the ball up the middle on every play to eat clock.

With all the USC hate that goes on in this forum I would think Harbaugh would be a hero for embarrassing the Trojans like that.

He definitely ran up the score in that game, but if your only example of him "loving to run up the score" is a college game from years back then thats pretty weak. There have been many games since then where the 49ers had a big lead and ran the ball up the middle on every play to eat clock.

The Niners were the worst at running up the score in the Bill Walsh era dude

Didnt the Niners run up the score on the Bears in the 87 season
41-0 on Monday Night Football

And what about when they beat the Rams 48-0 like 2 weeks later

Your oh so classy franchise was known for running up the score.

Way to stay classy

Thats because he wasnt holding (grabbing) him, he was making contact. Cantact is allowed up to 5 yards.

If the rules were followed the Roddy white play is no flag and the Crabtree play is.

A lot of other people saw it differently. People that weren't Niners fans. It was illegal contact and he was holding his right arm. Bowman admitted as much afterwards.

Swings and roundabouts. Prepare for 2 weeks and line up offside on the first play, poor old Jimbo blew a gasket and the rest is history.

wAuwF.gif

i think he seems like a good coach, hes passionate n i think its pretty kool he'll run routes in warm up for the QB

A lot of other people saw it differently. People that weren't Niners fans. It was illegal contact and he was holding his right arm. Bowman admitted as much afterwards.
Jim Trotters heresay is not an admission of guild on Bowmans part. Bowman never came out to the press and made a statement about it at all, I could make anything about sports true if I took some random beat-writer at his word. Watch the replay, there was contact but there was no grabbing like there was vs Crabtree There is no grey area that is open to interpretation by fans. grabbing= hold, not grabbing=contact.

Regardless of what happened 2 weeks ago, I still dont see anyone trying to assert that what Im saying about the superbowl is false, because its not.

The Niners were the worst at running up the score in the Bill Walsh era dude

Didnt the Niners run up the score on the Bears in the 87 season
41-0 on Monday Night Football

And what about when they beat the Rams 48-0 like 2 weeks later

Your oh so classy franchise was known for running up the score.

Way to stay classy

Bringing up stuff that happened 25 years ago is really classy man. Also really relevant to todays team.

if we're bringing up team history the raiders are known as one of the dirtiest teams in the history of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.