AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you gonna cry? ^

Jacoby Jones just got fucking rockeddddd. Oh man that was a nasty hit

the ravens are still gonna make the niners our bitches, no matter what! win or lose im still gonna be saying FUCK THE NINERS.

FUCK YEA

got 5$ from my manager

15 from the family pool, the one where there is 100squares n it goes by quarter

looks like i got a free gram n some cigs next time i see my PO ;)

anyone else think that 'power outage' was a conspiracy by the NFL to make the game closer?

wish i was in B-more gettin my nod on right now

im happy for ray ray

Where were you in the first 2 quarters?
Now you show up like an internet warrior when your team comes back
Fucking loser

Youre on an internet forum for the entire superbowl and calling someone else a loser?

So proud of the way my team played.... just wasnt enough to overcome in the end.

No holding on the 3rd and 4th down and goal, no offisides on Ed Reed on the 2 point conversion. Clock ran for no reason during 8 and 9 minutes in the 3rd quarter...... pathetically officiated game.

The Ravens played well, and arguably the lights going off hurt their momentum, but I am appalled at the performance of the officials during this game, especially towards the end.

Congrats to the ravens though, theyre a great team, if a team has to beat the 49ers in the SB im OK with it being the ravens.

This loss is gonna sting for a while though.....

Last edited:
^^ i dont think its fair to put anything on the officiating

they let em play the whole game, from start to finish it aint like they were callin everythin in the beginning n then not callin shit n the end

they let em play, they let em talk shit n get into it with eachother, n im fuckin glad cuz imo no calling is better then over calling

Last edited:
well they (rightfully) called offsides and PI on the 49ers multiple times on critical plays in the game.... yet when the ravens do it no call?

The purpose of the rules is to be fair and that was not fair.

generally I agree that officiating goes overboard, but when its not applied to both teams evenly you get a problem.

^^ well the offsides you speak of wasnt even debatable (2 players wayy off sides) , i havent watched a replay but the ed reed 'offsides' you speak of was IMO (again havent seen a replay) debatable (he got a quick start, so it looked like he mighta been offsides but he wasnt n the backfield, which i know isnt the definition of offsides but im just sayin for comparison sakes)

not particularly certain what PI call you are refering to cuz i was quite drunk after the 1st quarter but i can say i did see plenty of PI that wasnt called (both ways) as well

i was rootin for the ravens but they arent my team, if it was my team i would prob feel more akin to what you feelin but on the whole i thought it was an ok officiated game,

were there missed calls, probably, but i dont think they game was poorly officiated n i do think the rules were applied fairly n unfortunately missed calls are part of the game,

but it definately chaps ones ass when its your team you feel got snubbed, i get that

Well credit to the Niners, it was a hell of a comeback, and it really could have gone either way.

On balance the deserving team won I think. The Niners had more yards etc, but Flacco played the mistake free football. Amazing what dumping Cam Cameron can do for a career :)

Just a shame that is no football now till August. Oh well at least the Dodgers can piss me off me in the meantime, I can rely on that year after year.

Edit-Care its just banter, im not ecstatic that Baltimore won, but it was a nice way for Ray Lewis to go out, and when you see ANY team play so hard and fight like the Niners did, its a bit harrowing to see them lose, you would have to be cold hearted to not feel anything for them.

Unless it was Denver or KC of course :)

^^ ida been kool with denver winnin n watchin peyton throw up the ol fuck you to the colts

i mean the bucs sure as shit werent goin to the playoffs

n the cowboys folded like always

02-03-2013-muhammad-ali-x-large.jpg

Gotta love Muhammad Ali as well

dude that shirt! i got too drunk and passed out in the fourth. eh. beyonce made my dick do cartwheels.

That SF was even in a position to win it is kind of mind boggling. Ravens were just playing so much better and their play calls were much better.

That all being said.. that was holding like a mother fucker and if I were a SF player/coach/whatever I would be pretty annoyed. You can't no-call shit like that and yet they do it in every league in every sport in the final moments. If a dude is able to get away with holding on the final play, then what other options are left to the driving team? None, clearly, as the can't run it with the coverage that was there. Just bad form for the refs but at the same time.. don't get yourself in the position where 1 no-call determines the game.

Ah well..

That SF was even in a position to win it is kind of mind boggling. Ravens were just playing so much better and their play calls were much better.

That all being said.. that was holding like a mother fucker and if I were a SF player/coach/whatever I would be pretty annoyed. You can't no-call shit like that and yet they do it in every league in every sport in the final moments. If a dude is able to get away with holding on the final play, then what other options are left to the driving team? None, clearly, as the can't run it with the coverage that was there. Just bad form for the refs but at the same time.. don't get yourself in the position where 1 no-call determines the game.

Ah well..

The fact that it was a close game really is no excuse not to call it. Those were some of the worst rated refs during the regular season. The league came in after the fact and struck most of their fuck ups off the record, thats some affirmative action shit right there. Its a damn shame their incompetent asses got the SB.

Again, I dont know how the announcers miss this shit, I feel like im taking crazy pills here, but am I the only one that noticed that the clock ran for about a minute on two plays at minute 8-9 in the third after kap ran out of bounds on 2 scrambles?

The no-call on the offensive PI right before the Jones TD.

The Ed Reed offsides on the 2pt conversion.

The PI/holding on 2nd and 4th on the final plays.

The only blatant missed call that I remember that favored the 49ers was the late hit on Flacco out of bounds, and its not like that even gave them a competitive advantage.

Yes im bitter, but I know plenty of people who were rooting for the ravens that are equally in disbelief at the bullshit that just occurred.

Tom Brady is a pretty good answer if you ask me.

and what arci said.

alasdair

This. Spygate is just a coincidence. They lost the last 2 Super Bowls because Brady has a supermodel wife and his happiness isn't dependent on being the absolute best anymore.

Just plain silliness. Brady is a great QB but he cannot win a SB alone. Did he win it alone when they actually won 3 in the early 2000s? No, they had a pretty good defense too. Now they do not and Belicrack thinks he can win a championship with Bradyball but he is wrong. As soon as Brady walks away, Belicheat will be looking for a new trick pony to anoint.

Belicheat better look for a physical CB in the draft, or he will come up short again next season.

Quan basically owned the Pats in the playoff game.

Amazing stat of the day ...
Boldin piled up 22 receptions for 380 yards and four touchdowns in four playoff games as Flacco's go-to target in the red zone as well as on key third downs.

Hey Steelers fans can you hear me look who's #1 team in football. All gone quiet lol? Baltimore Ravens Warriors Super Bowl Champions. What a night still can't believe it. What an amazing end to the season. Destiny. Joe, Anquan, Jacoby, John Harbaugh fucking unbelievable. Love those guys! Niners will be back next year and fair play for powering back but man the power outage nearly killed me. We were crushing and I could just tell something shitty would happen after. Otherwise it would've been 42-12.

I don't blame you for being bitter but what about that useless bastard Culiver on Torrey in the 1st half Care? Or the late hit on Flacco out of bounds that wasn't called? The refs let them play the game. The only questionable call was the 4th and goal and Crabtree pushed off and had his hands all over Jimmy Smith's helmet too. It was as much OPI as DPI and maybe if Kaepernick threw a better pass it would've been called. The 2 pt conversion Ed Reed timed his run absolutely to perfection, just as the ball was snapped. Not having that at all.

Laughable that Frank Gore thinks the 49ers were the better team. He'd be better off wondering why they didn't turn up until halfway through the 3rd Qtr than questionable PI calls. 1st half they looked nervous, were more interested in talking smack than playing ball, Culiver was getting cooked all night and deservedly got punished. Or why Gore wasn't seen again after ripping off a 33 yd run? You still had 4 tries to score from 7 yds out and failed. Poor play calling.

(As for the clock not stopping in the 3rd quarter. The clock stops when a player runs out of bounds. Then the clock starts again when ref spots the ball. EXCEPT the last 2 minutes of the 1st half and the last 5 minutes of the 2nd half. The clock stops when a player goes out of bounds and doesn't start again until the ball is snapped. An Irish football fan here schooling you on the rules)

To see Ed Reed finally become a champion just made it for me. I've watched almost every game he's played and it would've been a travesty to not get ring. Playing the whole season injured and then a whole superbowl with a sprained MCL just shows the character of the man. Legend.

72994_10151304941943041_1430547083_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.