• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC-O Megathread

Man I can't get over how much I love this stuff. I certainly love it way more than d9. It's literally like if you took out all the things I don't like about cannabis and enhanced the good parts. It's so clean I keep feeling like it's a narcotic.

It makes me crave cigarettes, typically something only narcotics do 😲
So, you can take this orally? What, with some sort of chem degree??!!

Regular marijuana distillate for me eaten has lasted 8+ hours once effects kick in - at least I feel nice and relaxed, somewhat "high".

This for me lasts just about the same.

It's really not that dramatically different in terms of strength and length of time, for me, eaten.

I don't intend to smoke or vaporize it.

Subjectively I'd describe the effects:

This is perhaps the least paranoia I've experienced on a THC.

I tend to enjoy music more easily.

I don't tend to feel as uncoordinated as I have on Delta-8, which seems more debilitating in terms of coordination than Delta-9. I can't say for sure if I am even uncoordinated at all on this.

Something about it had me wanting to say it leaves me in a sense "sober", and certainly intact, while producing a high. There is a sharpness about it that I don't get with marijuana or Delta-8, both of which tend to leave me "stoned".

Perhaps I cannot say this leaves me feeling 'stoned'.

Of interest perhaps - 4-AcO-DMT is acetylated... As is this? I don't know much about chemistry but I think I'm close there...
I remember I really liked 4-AcO-DMT. I relate the experience I have had with THC-O with it - how something about it is easier, less paranoid, less pushy?

I can't explain it but the way this THC-O feels in the body compared to marijuana or Delta-8 THC, reminded me of that - of 4-AcO-DMT compared with psilocybin mushrooms.

And I wonder if it is something about the way it's handled /metabolized.

I also wonder if the way it is metabolized might prove beneficial in certain people, or for certain conditions.

I would definitely recommend if someone is prone to fear /paranoia, to give this a try if they like THC.
I am prone to fear. But I am now absolutely curious about this stuff and where do I buy/find it? A regular vape shop? And if I do not vape, then what????

And if I do not vape, then what????
i didnt vape until i ran up on delta 8 and then thc-o. its probably a good idea to give my lungs a break though i dont feel any issues or abnormalities at present.
where do I buy/find it? A regular vape shop?
maybe a vape shop. i find mine at places like senoco stations or "hoodly" stores.

sorry for the brevity up too late and peering into a phone. was hoping a quick dip in the blueness would replace the scattered sheep in my head.
<3

Ok. Total disclosure: I cannot tolerate anything that will make my anxiety worse, or give me fucking amped, jumpy feelings. That is why THIS GIRL does heroin.

But, I have been off for 10 days. I still of course miss it. Miss the euphoria and the sedating qualities it holds for me. What would you suggest as a newbie???

I have never vaped. But there is a very reputable vape place (conveniently!) located around the block. This can only be vaped? As I will surely fuck that up too!

Advise, please:cool:

I feel you, I'm an H/downers guy myself and have pretty bad anxiety in general. I still love stims, though. Love coke/meth. Weed is really the only drug that gives me anxiety.

Cannabinoids could help a lot getting off the H, but it depends on the person.

THC-O isn't totally free of anxiety, it just produces significantly less than weed itself.

You can vape or eat it, it's actually better to eat it. It's pretty strong, I ate about .2g of distillate once and fell into a very deep sleep for 12 hours. Lasts a long time. You can just dump some distillate on a cracker or glob of peanut butter. Eating it is a little more difficult to control your dose, though, and it's easier to take more than intended.

It has less anxiety and less thought loops than weed, but it's also stronger in some ways and feels a little more psychedelic at the same time (bit paradoxical). Are you comfortable with psychedelics?

I'd say it's worth a try. It might help a lot with keeping off the junk.

It's important to find a good brand especially regarding THC-O, there are a lot of scam products out there that are completely bunk!

3chi and DazeD are two brands I would recommend.

Also, if you vape THC-O, it's important to note that it takes unusually long to hit you. You'll feel it in a few minutes, but takes about 20-30 minutes to peak (while vaping, which is unusual). Only drug I know of that takes that long to hit while smoking/vaping.

Last edited:
i didnt vape until i ran up on delta 8 and then thc-o. its probably a good idea to give my lungs a break though i dont feel any issues or abnormalities at present.
Best thing I ever did for myself in the last 5 years was quitting smoking and switched to vaping.

Smoked cigs for 15 years, switched to vaping nicotine and weed and my lungs thank me for it. Huge difference.

I feel you, I'm an H/downers guy myself and have pretty bad anxiety in general. I still love stims, though. Love coke/meth. Weed is really the only drug that gives me anxiety.

Cannabinoids could help a lot getting off the H, but it depends on the person.

THC-O isn't totally free of anxiety, it just produces significantly less than weed itself.

You can vape or eat it, it's actually better to eat it. It's pretty strong, I ate about .2g of distillate once and fell into a very deep sleep for 12 hours. Lasts a long time. You can just dump some distillate on a cracker or glob of peanut butter. Eating it is a little more difficult to control your dose, though, and it's easier to take more than intended.

It has less anxiety and less thought loops than weed, but it's also stronger in some ways and feels a little more psychedelic at the same time (bit paradoxical). Are you comfortable with psychedelics?

I'd say it's worth a try. It might help a lot with keeping off the junk.

It's important to find a good brand especially regarding THC-O, there are a lot of scam products out there that are completely bunk!

3chi and DazeD are two brands I would recommend.

Also, if you vape THC-O, it's important to note that it takes unusually long to hit you. You'll feel it in a few minutes, but takes about 20-30 minutes to peak (while vaping, which is unusual). Only drug I know of that takes that long to hit while smoking/vaping.
Ok, thank you for that. But how do I eat the distillate??? Break open a vape pen? Are we talking like a pin head's worth? And is there a proper way to open/smash a vape without destroying the insides? Never thought I would be entertaining this thought. The fucking shit I do, oi.

Ok, thank you for that. But how do I eat the distillate??? Break open a vape pen? Are we talking like a pin head's worth? And is there a proper way to open/smash a vape without destroying the insides? Never thought I would be entertaining this thought. The fucking shit I do, oi.
the regular ccell carts you can just screw off the mouthpiece and pour some distillate out, its easy

these ones with the tapered mouthpiece:

2.jpg

some of the other types of carts you can't open without destroying it, so I would avoid those

the regular ccell carts you can just screw off the mouthpiece and pour some distillate out, its easy

these ones with the tapered mouthpiece:

2.jpg

some of the other types of carts you can't open without destroying it, so I would avoid those
Oh man, thank you!! So, who makes these? Duh, like, ccell??! Am I to ask for a ccell THC-O cartridge?

P.S. you take REALLY nice pics;)

You can, yeah.

Each brand might use a different cart. Just make sure to look at what type of cart it uses before you buy.
Went to 2 different smoke shops today. Failed with the THC-O. As a matter of fact, one dude (older, like self), didn't know what I was talking about. He said there is 8 or 9. One is Sativa the other Indica. Sativa is the sleepier one? I could have bought a blueberry distillate of that. But decided to come back to the expert and ask:

WTF???!!!!

Went to 2 different smoke shops today. Failed with the THC-O. As a matter of fact, one dude (older, like self), didn't know what I was talking about. He said there is 8 or 9. One is Sativa the other Indica. Sativa is the sleepier one? I could have bought a blueberry distillate of that. But decided to come back to the expert and ask:

WTF???!!!!
weird, maybe try some different places?

There are 4 smokeshops I go to around me, all 4 have THC-O

most of them also have d10, THC-P, HHC all of them

even the small places have THC-O

you can also buy this stuff online

Fuck yeah, I got it right!!! LOL. So, oddly, the distillate is only $20 and the THC-O cartridge is $40?? And the site is recommending a newbie, such as self, maybe
try the Delta 8 first, as the THC-O is like 5x stronger?
Thoughts???

Fuck yeah, I got it right!!! LOL. So, oddly, the distillate is only $20 and the THC-O cartridge is $40?? And the site is recommending a newbie, such as self, maybe
try the Delta 8 first, as the THC-O is like 5x stronger?
Thoughts???
HOLY SHIT. And its marked down from $134. Is that ominous??? Maybe folks prefer the cartridge over a vial? Dude, I don't even know what language I am speaking right now. I only know I want this fucking monkey off my back without resorting to relapsing on dope. This is HUGE for me. To even consider testing
the waters of anything weed related is causing anxiety. But its been over 30 years, since that fateful psych vacay. Oh, and just to prove how fucking stupid and forgetful I can become...after said visit to psych hospital, my then boyfriend convinced me to do a bong hit. Never had I ever. This is going down in the car, at the
movie parking lot when we were supposed to go see a movie I will never be able to recall now BECAUSE I WAS HIGH OFF MY ASS. I wanted to walk out of that
theater like, five times. He was fine. He was a bonafide pothead. Christ almighty. I thought I was dying. Got home and kept making and remaking the bed.

To even consider testing
the waters of anything weed related is causing anxiety.
I would strongly recommend that only the slightest "hit" be taken if deciding on vaping. And if eating, please only the smallest of "drops". This way, if there is an adverse reaction, it will not be as intense or last as long. I would hate to be in a state that caused me misery for many hours and if I got stuck I would rather it be for the least amount of time and at the least intensity.
D-8 is a weaker product IMO so maybe this would be a better start. I thought of suggesting this at the start but forgot, my bad.
<3