• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Tell us about your date!

I went to the movies with my boyfriend a couple weekends ago. It was kinda lame. I forget what movie we watched.
We mostly just go clubbing or stay in.

I had a date on this past Friday night...it was my tenth wedding anniversary.

My husband and I went downtown to a fabulous restaurant that uses only local products. He drank crown manhattans, up and I had some fabulous mojitos. We ate buffalo pig ears, fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese, bacon jam and a basil oil, blue crab and corn fritters, clams, braised pork belly in cheddar grits with a fried egg.

Then we walked through a led zeppelin tribute concert (I thought of pagey) to a sofa bar. It was meh...we had one drink and then skipped out to a local beer joint that has every beer under the sun...I described random beers that I liked and the bartender brought me whatever he thought I would like...he was awesome.

Then we took a cab home, stripped off all our clothes in the backyard, jumped into the pool naked and then made out for a long time. Then we stumbled upstairs and had crazy good sex until we passed out.

It was a great date!

I love dates!! I think online dating is fun just because I get to go out and practice the whole getting-to-know-you thing, and hopefully have a good time as well. I did meet more weirdos than I would've liked though, so I haven't tried for a while. But who cares! My ex, from a fairly amicable separation, years ago, showed up again! Our 'first date' this week we went to eat fish & chips at midnight and smoked some weed on my porch. Lovely :)

Date went swell. She blew me on the Ferris wheel :D

That does sound fun.

Going on dates is weird in LTRs. I dunno, I've never been good at dating. It's hard to think of what to do. Maybe we're just uncreative.

^went to a pub trivia night after a dinner date cause we wanted to keep hanging out. the guy i went out with out not only got to meet 4 of my other guy friends, he sat thru 2.5 hours of trivia and actually answered questions/participated.

^went to a pub trivia night after a dinner date cause we wanted to keep hanging out. the guy i went out with out not only got to meet 4 of my other guy friends, he sat thru 2.5 hours of trivia and actually answered questions/participated.

Solid effort

im going on my first real date in my life in 3 days

although her number came off my arm in the bath we agreed to meet at a certain pub at night on a set day so hopefully she texts me or ill just start drinking there at 7pm and hope she comes

i was rolling pretty hard on 200mg on mdma when we had our talk but i really feel i love her and that we made a genuine connection, will update on wht happens, life rox!

shes a first year petroleum engineering student and can speak japanese and likes anime!

it was also subsequently the first time, in a sense, that a girl has asked me out, i had kind of thought it would never happen after 20 yrs, but you know that move in bars where a girlfriend of some girl comes up to you and says their friend thinks ur cute, and then start talking, and it was really magical we just clicked <3

^Nice!

I had a bouquet of orange flowers delivered to this girl at work, then we went mini-golfing. I made her kiss me after every hole I won & give me a big one after I slayed her in final scores. Then we picked up a 6-pack & a pizza & went to my place. Then we started listening to music & pretending to watch TV while exploring one another's mouths.

aaaaaaand theeeeen?

My date went well. I kind of picked up a vibe from the girl like she might be trying to use me or something. But after I left, she kept texting me even if I ignored her for a little while. Starting to think that she likes me. Not sure.

^^ what would she be using you for? Sex, money, free stuff, etc.? That sucks though.

Stayed in with my boyfriend last night, watched a movie, had sex. Good night :)

aaaaaaand theeeeen?

My date went well. I kind of picked up a vibe from the girl like she might be trying to use me or something. But after I left, she kept texting me even if I ignored her for a little while. Starting to think that she likes me. Not sure.
I tried to explore juuust slightly farther south & she said, "hey wait not yet"
She never initiates texts, so I told her let me know how bad she wins her roller derby match this weekend & she said okay. If she doesn't get back to me, I don't think I'm going to bother reminding her of our date this Wednesday :(.

That's good she kept texting! My girl is almost distant when I text her.

I hate that, as guys, we are supposed to be the pursuer, but aren't allowed to have any real indication about where our progress is at. Add to this notion, of not giving themselves away too easily, the lack of body language and etiquette involved in texting.....and you get a rough time. Oh well, tough it out lol

I'm a wizard of words and it got me in a bit of trouble with my girl lmao. Apparently my 16 yr old coworker thinks I'm "fucking hot". I fed into it a bit and she wasn't very happy to say the least lmao. She's a good sport though.