• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Tell us about your date!

For NYE I'm going on a "date" with my bf. We're going to have a bon fire on the beach with warm blankets, snacks, and wine.

He pulled in front of my house, I hugged him goodbye, lingered, and he went to kiss me. I kissed him a tiny bit but gave him this look.. like.. you are bad.. Just because he is so damn good looking he thinks he can do whatever he wants!

I wanted to see him again and hopefully have him as a FWB. I know if I slept with him tonight I would NOT see him again. At least that's the experience I have had when it comes to having sex right away/giving it up easily. I hope I didn't ruin my only opportunity to have sex with the man of my dreams. Shit.

Tomorrow night is NYE.. let's see what I can dig up! Who has dates planned for tomorrow ?!

I would almost always try and kiss a lass on a first date - generally at the end. But sometimes before...once I'd read enough signals.

I would almost always try and kiss a lass on a first date - generally at the end. But sometimes before...once I'd read enough signals.

I think kissing on the first date is a good idea. If you don't try to kiss, it makes you look like you aren't interested. That way you can tell if someone is into you romantically vs. just a friend. Maybe in high school, kissing on the first date wasn't a good idea. But after that - why not? It's just a kiss. You don't have to do anything more if you don't want to.

Ahh my dates mostly involve going clubbing or just chilling at home and watching a movie or something. It's fun though :) :)

Exactly! Why has our "culture" dropped this custom? It is nice.

It sure is! I love a gentleman and one who takes me out on romantic dates. Doesn't have to be all the time, but it's important at first and something that should be done at least once a month.

Generally yeah - but sometimes it depends on the occasion, and very occasionally it depends upon the person and how shy they are.

I'm not really into obviously/stereotypically shy people; I like powerful confident women, but when I do go for someone who is extrovert shy like me, then if they are really shy, I can forego kissing for the first date and just be content with mentally noting their "I'm attracted to you, but I'm also shy, so treat me nice" body language, especially if I know them through a mutual friend, because I know that when we have another real date.

Going really organically with the tao, this might not be for a wee while.

When I'm attracted to someone - it doesn't just go away, and I am quite comfortable with putting any sexual action (including kissing) on the back burner in order to have more, friendly dates, or simply s so I can work out whether I like them or not. Just because they might decide not to wait, doesn't mean their attraction to me will disappear either...so if they think I am not interested, one day they will probably be very surprised! ;)

I have a few people who fall into this category, I just still need more information about who they are.

I think kissing on the first date is a good idea. If you don't try to kiss, it makes you look like you aren't interested. That way you can tell if someone is into you romantically vs. just a friend. Maybe in high school, kissing on the first date wasn't a good idea. But after that - why not? It's just a kiss. You don't have to do anything more if you don't want to.

Ahh my dates mostly involve going clubbing or just chilling at home and watching a movie or something. It's fun though :) :)

New Year's Eve date.
My original date rescheduled (see Dec 30) so I was stuck finding a NYE date in less than 24 hours. After about 30 messages going out on a dating website I set up a plan for that night. 4 dates in 4 nights. I met my goal :) More importantly, this brought my total to 3 Indians in 4 nights.

He suggested a Mediterranean/vegetarian restaurant but it turned out to be closed, so he improvised. We spent 8PM-1AM in an Irish restaurant/pub. It was a very warm atmosphere, super cozy, great conversation, sexual tension building all night. At midnight we started kissing and basically didn't stop for 45 minutes.. oh Jameson and abstinence, what you do to me. True attraction was there as we had a lot in common...

I met him for fun/hook up but he showed himself to be a bit..perhaps.. like relationship material. Ignoring this, I went home with him. His home was a condo on the 26th floor.. amazing view.. the art and environment in his place was like very rich Indian style.. this was a bit of a dream world for me. We spent all night in sexual escapades, and it was just OK. His body is absolutely beautiful, he took time, and loved to eat me... so I would definitely see him again. I'm open to FWB or taking it slow into relationship perhaps in the future (small chance).

Sadly I wonder why I didn't fuck the man of my dreams the previous night. Something about self-respect...

My original date rescheduled (see Dec 30) so I was stuck finding a NYE date in less than 24 hours. After about 30 messages going out on a dating website I set up a plan for that night. 4 dates in 4 nights. I met my goal :) More importantly, this brought my total to 3 Indians in 4 nights.

wow that is some awesome focussed promiscuity :D Nice you been having some care free fun sex and friendly times.

Mariposa.. It's nice to stay on good terms and you can laugh about receiving the Christmas photo. When you accepted for the second date.. going to his home.. were you concerned about his motive to get you into bed?

Not really. I know how to slow a guy down. ;) (I also take my own car so I can book if things get out of hand!) If a guy gets pushy with me, that's a major turn off. Strike that - it's a dealbreaker.

Your dates sound like a lot of fun, especially the young one. Enjoy!

my dates were rather stale and old. think I left them sitting on the counter too long :p (food joke)

I got a date this Saturday with a girl I met in NA (risky bidness I know) but should be dinner and movie, then a meeting (that im chairing AND celebrating one year clean). I've been crushing hard on this girl for like 2 months and finally got the courage to ask her out on a date. should he fun :)

This thread slid into page 2 and that is unacceptable.. people need to be dating more..

I've had a handful more dates since NYE. I went on a "second date" with the salsa/bachata/watered to grind dancer. He came to my home and we danced around to some bossa nova and nice stylistic techniques (no Jameson so no grinding this time, thank God). He came on to me but I didn't want to have sex for a lot of reasons. So he dry humped me till he came. It was a little awkward because we are nearly 30, but no harm done. He left his gold chain. So the next night we had to see each other again. Less of a date, more like a friendly conversation hour.

This morning I had tea with some Moroccan guy I've been texting for a few days.

I bought a phone card to talk to one love I have in India. He is perhaps my favorite one of all.

Tonight I reconnected via Skype with a very special friend (Colombian) who I talked to a lot for 6 months of last year.

Not all of these are dates, but I feel like I am loosely "dating" the latter 2. I am building connections with several men and this might get painful.

FWIW in the midst of all this activity, I have cut my coffee consumption to only in the morning, tea the rest of the day. I have cut out the glass of wine at night, and my cravings for pot don't exist, my cravings for amps & benzo are gone too. If I can keep it up, love may temporarily save me.

Here is a funny story about a horrible date I had on NYE, I met a guy from an online dating site, who turned out to be at least twice the age from the picture he was using, and who aggressively tried to coerce me to come back to his place for a "massage." He lived in an amazing palace / hotel with a bar downstairs, and was fond of name dropping celebrities he supposedly knew. I was totally turned off by his sense of entitlement to me, however, not to mention his old wrinkly face. His demeanor made my hair stand on end, and he kept wanting to make me drinks in his room rather than at the bar. I tried to exit politely at first, but eventually had to say "I feel uncomfortable, I am going to go." He tried to make a scene while I was leaving, but i'm pretty sure he ended up looking ridiculous, yelling weak bullshit about me not being "sweet" and ungrateful at me as I left him alone at his little hotel bar. Th night was a case for fate, because right when I was leaving my old friend from childhood happened to be driving right by even though we don't even live close, so I was able to walk 2 minutes to get in his car and spend NYE drinking with and old friend of mine instead.

my Saturday night date went great. :D had coffee, talked about our families, what we wanna do with our lives, uni courses, what we liked about eachother, and other good conversations. my sponsor chaired the meeting so I could sit next to my date and after the meeting hung out at a friends house with her. took her back to her car so she can drive home, kissed a bunch and said how much like the way it feels when we kiss and how well we click. had a raincheck on Todays date as she was doing a paper for her uni class (she's a procrastinator like me lol) and I want her to make herself number one priority, so second date is tba (though I will for sure be seeing her Wednesday at NA). my lady H (no, not heroin. her first initial), I can't wait for our second date and hopefully celebrating birthdays together as yours is a day after mine :). tattoo time, sea food, and a fantastic night awaits!

wow busy lady ;)
This thread slid into page 2 and that is unacceptable.. people need to be dating more..

I've had a handful more dates since NYE. I went on a "second date" with the salsa/bachata/watered to grind dancer. He came to my home and we danced around to some bossa nova and nice stylistic techniques (no Jameson so no grinding this time, thank God). He came on to me but I didn't want to have sex for a lot of reasons. So he dry humped me till he came. It was a little awkward because we are nearly 30, but no harm done. He left his gold chain. So the next night we had to see each other again. Less of a date, more like a friendly conversation hour.

This morning I had tea with some Moroccan guy I've been texting for a few days.

I bought a phone card to talk to one love I have in India. He is perhaps my favorite one of all.

Tonight I reconnected via Skype with a very special friend (Colombian) who I talked to a lot for 6 months of last year.

Not all of these are dates, but I feel like I am loosely "dating" the latter 2. I am building connections with several men and this might get painful.

FWIW in the midst of all this activity, I have cut my coffee consumption to only in the morning, tea the rest of the day. I have cut out the glass of wine at night, and my cravings for pot don't exist, my cravings for amps & benzo are gone too. If I can keep it up, love may temporarily save me.

Buuuuump :)

More posts, people!!

I love going on dates. I get to spend 30-1hr getting ready, picking my outfit, etc. I will clean the whole damn house if I think she's coming over after, and I enjoy the cleaning for some reason heh. Then we go out & get to spend a nice time just the two of us enjoying each other. I'm making jokes about her, being sarcastically self-deprecating, being playfully cocky, qualifying her, etc. Then (hopefully) she's dishing it right back & it's just the best way to spend an evening out. Typically I'll do lunch or dinner, but now that I'm 21 I like going out for a few drinks too.

Tonight I have date four with this chick; we're doing mini-golf & then swinging by the store to grab a pizza & maybe a 6-pack of some craft beer before heading to my place. She's never been here before, and I'm really excited for what's gonna happen, probably put on a film or some television that we hopefully won't spend too much time watching ;).

After 25 nothing matters anymore aside from your job.

Dating is like going to rock clubs and concerts and staying out all night getting drunk at bars. ...its something kids are supposed to do. Then you're supposed to meet someone and make and try to uphold some sort of commitment to a relationship.

Adult dating, to me, is just weird. Seinfeld became perhaps the #1 show of all time and all it really did was make fun of adults dating and their relationships.

Ever since my bf and i have met..all we did was go out on dates. now its better for us to just stay home chilling when we have free time. we still go on dates but not so much anymore.dates seems a bit over rated for us now.lol.

Me and the girl are going to six flags St Louis today. Possibly getting a room over night and hitting the water park tomorrow :D

i am heading out to a fancy cocktail bar in a few hours, then to trivia with my friends. i am fairly surprised he wasn't scared off by them last week when we went to trivia, it has to be kinda intimidating to act smart in front of people you don't know. then again, on our first date, we ran into my roommate and ended up hanging out with him for awhile. now i just need to motivate myself to shower and clean up my room...