• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swallowed fentanyl by accident!!!!

Hopefully he's just a greenlighter who made account worried and now all is fine, he just forgot about the account.
Unless you have spent countless hours here, you don't feel like you're part of a community, which may be worried about you.

in the past I use to take fet oral id keep it in my mouth after a wile chew, i wouldn't recommend it to any one, I didn't like the idea of sticking a patch on, just so op doesn't feel like the only one

Yeah let’s hope OP is ok. Honestly, with fentanyl you can not take a chance. I’d have advised OP to seek medical care or at least go and stay with someone who could monitor them. 4mg fentanyl is super dangerous. They most likely have a tolerance due to being on them for so long but swallowing 1/3 of a patch is worrying.

Patch being on skin is WAY different than taking 1/3 patch by mouth.
There's lots of fentanyl left in the patch even after it being used in medical purposes.
There's 4 scenarios here.
1. He's dead
2. He's nodding so much that he doesn't care to write to BL
3. He called help and is on hospital.
4. He noticed that everything is OK and doesn't bother to come here because of he's greenlighter.

Patch being on skin is WAY different than taking 1/3 patch by mouth.
There's lots of fentanyl left in the patch even after it being used in medical purposes.
There's 4 scenarios here.
1. He's dead
2. He's nodding so much that he doesn't care to write to BL
3. He called help and is on hospital.
4. He noticed that everything is OK and doesn't bother to come here because of he's greenlighter.

I really hope its option #4...

OP: Please check back in when you see this!!!

Is there any way to trace this person. I know it sounds unethical but does administration have access to his emial, maybe send an are you ok?

Many people make accounts here just to ask one question or like check this place out once a month.
He got some information here. @xxfreak187xx spoke with him and OP said "that you helped me calm down".
Probably after that he just left BL. Hopefully.
It could be the case that he's dead, but yeah. Gummy bears aren't distributed equally.
To xxfreak187xxx I would like to say that you maybe did give him little too loose estimate about his state.
The patches put really small sums of it in a day. 12mcg/hour is very little, it's very little dose. That's what the patches give and they actually contain lots of fentanyl. It's just that it doesn't go through so well through the skin.
So 1/3 of it would be a suicide dose for a first timer, or maybe just a mild OD.

Naw, this is an anonymous international drug discussion forum.

A lot of people go on to these boards for medical advice instead of going to seek medical attention like they really should have. I doubt we will hear from this person again. Obviously, the OP doesn’t make great choices.

Whatever, at the very least it’s just rude to get this community all riled up and not post back. Or they are dead. Regardless, there isn’t a damn thing we could do now.

—Wizard 🧙‍♂️
Makes perfect sense. Just have a feeling of dread about this now.

Is there any way to trace this person. I know it sounds unethical but does administration have access to his emial, maybe send an are you ok?

Possibly. But there's no point. Whatever was gonna happen has happened by now. It'd only be for our own psychological benefit, not theirs.

Hopefully they're OK.

Tell them to get to the hospital and get the fuck off the internet, and grow the fuck up. No need to be polite when you care more about if they live or die than they do.

Maybe leave the condescension out of it, that doesn't help anyone. But yeah often you just have to tell people to seek medical attention. Nothing more you can really do other than try to guide someone right. if they choose to pay attention.

10 years ago I was mod in a German drug forum. And if somebody was really suicidal we had to report to the police immediately, that was one big rule. It happend a few time and went fetal a few times.

Like anybody told us that he/she would harm herself or somebody else seriously we tried to phone this person first to calm her/him down and to see in which condition he is, which is very difficult over telefone. But we always say. Better one time too often.

Damn, do threads like this one ever get stuck in my head. I end up waiting anxiously and hoping for the best, and often we never get any closure from the OP. Here's to hoping this one has a happy ending...

this thread is creeping me out.... hope OP is still with us...

"famous last words" comes to mind.... :/

I’ve been on them for 5 years.

makes me think he/she is probably OK with that level of tolerance

now I'm curious... do admins on this site have the ability to see IP's and check locations? I bet if they can somebody could probably cross reference this with death reports and find out what happened, if anything.

now I'm curious... do admins on this site have the ability to see IP's and check locations? I bet if they can somebody could probably cross reference this with death reports and find out what happened, if anything.

Yes, all senior staff can see ip addresses.

Without the OPs permission, I personally wouldn't feel very comfortable trying to track them down if it's not going to be to their benefit. But say we did. What do we have to work with? The ip would only get us down to a fairly large geographical region, probably the close to the size of a state. We don't have a name or age do we? And obits often don't include cause of death. Seems like a needle in a haystack with no way of identifying the needle.

Id like to know they're OK too. I'm just trying to be rational about this from the point of view of their best interests. It's entirely possible they're fine and that they just didn't think it worth telling us what happened.

It is also possible they were indeed hospitalized, but are otherwise OK, and coming here isn't exactly on his mind right now.

Last edited:
The last thread like this, someone ended up finding out that they had actually died, I think they linked their FB page or something to this account. :\