• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Surp(r)ises

Congratulations mate!

I found out the other day that I'm going to be a Grandad. Don't congratulate me though, I'm fuckin dreading it...
cheers, prob gonna be known as 'the crazy uncle' knowing my sisters experiences with me, had quite the rocky relationship, esp when i got into drugs (i did not accidentally give her a bottle of high proof booze before going out with her friends that's cap had been used to measure xtal AL-LAD out into liquid and forgotten about before giving it over, that deffo didnt happen, deffo wasn't super pissed at me for a while) so i probably won't be (trusted to) baby sitting much.
But i was in tears of joy for her and her fella when i got back home, hysterical tears of joy n hiccups, which then set my mum off too haha i couldn't look at the ultrasound without becoming a big baby again :)

and FUBAR, jokes aside, if your anything like my grandad, you'll make sure that that kid knows right from wrong, he is my father figure in my life over my own dad, im sure you will do an amazing job.
Always seen you as one of the grandfatherly figures of EADD :p hehe

and FUBAR, jokes aside, if your anything like my grandad, you'll make sure that that kid knows right from wrong, he is my father figure in my life over my own dad, im sure you will do an amazing job.
Always seen you as one of the grandfatherly figures of EADD :p hehe

Aw, thanks man. I reckon the thing about being a Grandparent is that you can rectify the mistakes you made with your own kids while having more time to devote to them and often a greater disposable income (though in my case, not the latter).

Plus, you can give the little cunts back when you've had enough...

Is he appreciated? Ive the hex on now. Fukken love it. I binned all my smiths records in the summer. Turns out i was turned on to the wrong smiths and only when himself died did i discover. Tho i had always liked what i heard i didnt delve and dive into the world till he died. He is a spirit guide of mine now. A true prophet. It pays to talk to no one in the winter of your mind

I have a grandson. He is 2 and a half and i love him but i had to put the foot down in the summer and fall out with them all.... I did 3 full days of the sitting and my head exploded 🤯. The tuesday i bought some terrible conor mc gregor whiskey, drank it from dusk till dawn. Arrested at dawn drunk shouting on naybores doorstep. I was quite proud really. Wholebottle of whiskey, still standing better than elton john shouting are you the r u c or the i r a at the police. I had a wow auld summer for sure rowing with the naybores and not seeing the grandson.

Hence the winter is great for watchibg the kung fu @zopiclonebandit it is great to be one of the minority that transitions from watvhing back to back kung fu fillum for winter to doin the do. Its fascinting stuff. And i didnt choose the southern mantis it chose me. Was gonna go wing chun but this drew me when i looked properly for place with the intent of doing it. Bank holiday weekend in august... I got out of cell again and made some changes to my life. Had no gear, no nothing no lifelines etc and facing same for the dark winter drawing in and made my moves.

More tunes. Nearly didnt go my grandsons christening,, wouldve started the kung fu that day as a mysterious mist had gathered the week before when i had meant to start. Im just thinking why and what if id gone kung fu not irish dancing as a young one.

It sure is lovely stuff. Head and body

Not seen gung fau. I like this fillum. Its so broad this thing kung fu. Its like the irish trad tunes, the more you know know the less you know you know.

I know I have not seen it all but I thought I had made it at least partially around the block. I follow a lot of US politics and the concept of an incel is something that I thought was somewhat overblown and applicable to a minority of young idiots who, having grown up with social media as a central part of life, had neither the social skills or confidence to have a real life. The video Adrienne provides commentary for here though on TYT's Rebel HQ is a genuine surprise - the delusion, dangerousness and the simple gall of this cunt is something to behold. Imagine someone calling the Police and telling them this... surreal, just totally surreal...