• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Surp(r)ises

This is a private matter and should be dealt with privately. I could completely understand why the mods might make this thread only visible to staff.

If something happened on discord then you need to ask one of the senior staffers who is active there and have it dealt with.

These threads do nothing but create drama and misinformation as people are getting bits and pieces of the details rather than a full picture.

I can totally see your point @Tranced but this is the wrong place to deal with it.
Disagree entirely, they are entirely within their rights to voice their concerns here imo.

Disagree entirely, they are entirely within their rights to voice their concerns here imo.
If they went through the private channels and nothing was done and they still had cause then maybe I’d agree with you.

The admins and mods need to at least be given the opportunity to fix an issue before a big drama is made out of it. I think people don’t realise how hard it is to run a site with volunteers who are literally giving up their time to make things work. Mistakes are going to be made, nowhere is perfect but at least give the staff time to make things right before churning up the water. Ye know?

If they went through the private channels and nothing was done and they still had cause then maybe I’d agree with you.

The admins and mods need to at least be given the opportunity to fix an issue before a big drama is made out of it. I think people don’t realise how hard it is to run a site with volunteers who are literally giving up their time to make things work. Mistakes are going to be made, nowhere is perfect but at least give the staff time to make things right before churning up the water. Ye know?
I’m well aware, I was a mod here 15 years before you even joined 😁.

At the end of the day it’s a free speech issue imo unless the post specifically breaks rules.

That’s not to say that I think trying to fix it through the proper channels first is not the prudent thing to do👍

I take it that you are not able to get on Discord and that's why you brought it here. I take it you want something done about what happened but talking to the ones that were involved is where you will get the best results.

Seems you want us to fix a problem that was started on a different platform. Many BL mods are not even on Discord. What exactly do you want us to do?

The proper channels is the Discord platform. EADD members, mods, and BL mods can't fix it.

If you can't log on Discord......pm an admin or TLB. If the thread keeps making snide remarks to Diz and disrespecting others free speech be damned. It will be closed due to inflaming members and causing drama. Watch me. EADD has no mods at the moment so I'm the next best thing.

Also asking someone for nudes is not sexual harassment even if that is what they did.
Glad you see my point.

I’m 38, I was reading this forum for a long long time before I ever joined btw. 😜

👍

Just realised its more like 20 actually, fucking scary state of affairs😂

I got told "aren't you, like, 40 or something" (no but that's fine if I was; I'm just not?).
I got told it was barely legal; scathing.

It made me feel and sound dirty, like a pervert. Turns out they were 19, and just to clarify again, I'll request nudes from a consenting 19 year old however I desire, much like I have before. But not from across the fucking Atlantic Ocean when I don't even know them?
Did'ya ask her to come and sit on daddy's lap? :hehe:

One of my big surprise this year is to have found BL.I love it.Now I.m trapped to, I hope it doesnt become an addiction.lol

One of my big surprise this year is to have found BL.I love it.Now I.m trapped to, I hope it doesnt become an addiction.lol

Good for you Kongoman. Love your avatar - is that an Ortofon (I used to have 2 Concordes on my SL1200's)?

well turns out, im gonna be an uncle :) that was a surprise and a half when my sister was back over home and had previously said she'd never wanna go through the pain of child birth. Whilst we all got covid at her wedding, she got knocked up! (and all i got was this lousy t-shirt lol)

well turns out, im gonna be an uncle :) that was a surprise and a half when my sister was back over home and had previously said she'd never wanna go through the pain of child birth. Whilst we all got covid at her wedding, she got knocked up! (and all i got was this lousy t-shirt lol)

Congratulations mate!

I found out the other day that I'm going to be a Grandad. Don't congratulate me though, I'm fuckin dreading it...

Congratulations mate!

I found out the other day that I'm going to be a Grandad. Don't congratulate me though, I'm fuckin dreading it...
No way! Congrats!!!

Congrats to you too!! Exciting times to come.