European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Surp(r)ises

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Anyone been surprised this year? What are the biggest surprises you've recieved. No presents allowed now!

Last edited:
Funny surprises? Shocking surpises? Even both at once!!

All are welcome here.

Winning £105m on the lottery was rather nice.
Sheeeiit you're joshin us, right?
It was a nice little surprised that when royal mail were striking that I got a nice day benzo delivery a while ago...

Sheeeiit you're joshin us, right?
It was a nice little surprised that when royal mail were striking that I got a nice day benzo delivery a while ago...
Asd the late great George Best said - spent most of it on drugs, drink and women the rest?...just frittered away

When someone issues a takedown, it's just honestly not fun doing it with me. I'll gladly bring my own house of cards down, just to be right and make you look like a cunt.
Amen to that.

I take the view if someone comes for me they are making a Huge mistake, I will chop their head off in one swipe despite what it may actually cost me.

You a fan of Sun Tzu - The Art of War
Hagakure - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
The Book of Five Rings (五輪書, Go Rin no Sho) by Miyamoto Musashi

The concepts in these famous books can be used in ALL matters of life, Miyamoto Musashi outlook upon life changed the way I view people who get in my way to say the least.

Amen to that.

I take the view if someone comes for me they are making a Huge mistake, I will chop their head off in one swipe despite what it may actually cost me.

You a fan of Sun Tzu - The Art of War
Hagakure - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
The Book of Five Rings (五輪書, Go Rin no Sho) by Miyamoto Musashi

The concepts in these famous books can be used in ALL matters of life, Miyamoto Musashi outlook upon life changed the way I view people who get in my way to say the least.

No I haven't, though I know The Art of War is considered an essential read. Haven't heard of the others.

I have however, heard of Book of Five, which my best friend reccomends. She says it's about the many ways in which we are manipulated and it scared the shit out of her.

That's one thing: I can't stand, fucking manipulators. I genuinely love sniffing them out though. They can fuck right off in my life, to put it politely. Worlds fuckign rife with them; always sad to see them spoiling a good thing.

That's one thing: I can't stand, fucking manipulators. I genuinely love sniffing them out though.
Amen to that.

Had a few off here sadly try it on over the last 4 months & one person I was shocked by.
Whoever sent them from this forum didn't do a good job though, I have spies who I pay a good wage & so I can act with counter-espionage against them.

The last two posts above mine are deleted, only staff can see them. They were from chinup and needed to be removed. I'm posting this here to publicly acknowledge what's gone on, to the capacity I can whilst still respecting people's personal lives and privacy.

Some may know or not know, but chinup has been facing some serious real life issues going back several months (at least). That, combined with some staff conflict led her to take some time off from BL, as several of us urged her to focus on real life and the remaining sr. staff attempted to resolve the staff issues. Upon her return from that short break, chinup chose to step down from staff, a decision we respect and trust is in her best interest.

Since then, she returned to make the two (now removed) posts in this thread and to strike up a PM with some of the admin. From these, it is clear that her time on BL is not productive - not for her, not for the rest of us trying to do our best for the site. We have issued a 3mo suspension in hopes that she is neither triggered by people or actions occurring on BL, nor is she drawn to spend time on here rehashing things when that valuable time is better spent on her real life issues. We wish her the very best in dealing with those very serious matters, and truly hope once the forced separation is up, she is capable of returning in a capacity that benefits all involved.

I won't elaborate further as the details are not for public consumption. I will state this decision was arrived at collectively by the Smods & Admin, not by any one individual, after considering all factors and several possible options forward.

The last two posts above mine are deleted, only staff can see them. They were from chinup and needed to be removed. I'm posting this here to publicly acknowledge what's gone on, to the capacity I can whilst still respecting people's personal lives and privacy.

Some may know or not know, but chinup has been facing some serious real life issues going back several months (at least). That, combined with some staff conflict led her to take some time off from BL, as several of us urged her to focus on real life and the remaining sr. staff attempted to resolve the staff issues. Upon her return from that short break, chinup chose to step down from staff, a decision we respect and trust is in her best interest.

Since then, she returned to make the two (now removed) posts in this thread and to strike up a PM with some of the admin. From these, it is clear that her time on BL is not productive - not for her, not for the rest of us trying to do our best for the site. We have issued a 3mo suspension in hopes that she is neither triggered by people or actions occurring on BL, nor is she drawn to spend time on here rehashing things when that valuable time is better spent on her real life issues. We wish her the very best in dealing with those very serious matters, and truly hope once the forced separation is up, she is capable of returning in a capacity that benefits all involved.

I won't elaborate further as the details are not for public consumption. I will state this decision was arrived at collectively by the Smods & Admin, not by any one individual, after considering all factors and several possible options forward.
I screenshotted em, anyone who wants what was posted, let me know and I’ll either pm it or post it here.

With love TLB, I presume/hope any of the last paragraph does not relate to this thread, as any resolution has not been reached, at all, two weeks later at this point... yet appears to have potentially caused further division, maybe even... derision it seems? Those accusations/actions against chinup genuinely leave such a crass taste in my mouth, man. I realise I'm not privy to any discussions regarding prior goings ln, but can't help but associate her three month warning/compliance shot, at least partially with this thread. Was anything relevant? Kind of leaves me in the dark. She was a contributing SMOD: does that mean nothing here? What if what she said was from the POV of inside insight? Hmm, not feeling cool there.

Right, again:

An admin has accused and warned me of sexual harassment (!) which is demonstratably complete bunk. They also made the issue public on discord:

So is it all fair game then?
Because.I'm getting very bored. Also I can confirm an obscured, misleading screenshot is in circulation with at least one staff member who refuses to speak to me saying said obscured screenshot is iirc "nasty" (fuck me). Only two people should have that, to make things easy. So are screenshots cool to clear my name?

This thread was:
  • Deleted
  • Liked by an admin
  • Restored
  • Within about 30 minutes

And this all directly as I was making a few innocent investigations regarding some new admin - and I was getting many answers to boot!

Very, very close irl (partner), but one BL post, ftr.

Can anybody tell me (maybe in a private place), who was responsible for that series of events as it becomes sort of directed by malintent, even malevolence at that point. I mean the thread delete, like, restore to clarify. I know who did the like obciously, as its in the thread; just not the delete or restore. Dangerous taunting game that one

Is this not a very easy yes they did it/no they didn't type resolution, which can then be persued?

Because given the nature of this ridiculous accusation/warming I will not lie on the ground, obviously. I can really spell this out very, very simply if needed (genuinely, just ask).

FTR my discord has become borked at this point @Xorkoth and is totally unusable/corrupted. Last I checked I'd recieved a random developers editon which was "in progress"; no idea how personal that is (?) but I'll be certain to check if it is no longer corrupted and inacessible, at all. I'd appreciate if you could check my account is seemingly borked at your end?

Since it was made public, I would simply like a public revokation and simple apology: I was not sexually harassing, anybody; at best I basically spoke to somebodies girlfriend.

So yeah, please? I'm really honestly not the type of person to let this go, am I? Ever.

Anyone want to take ownership of sexual harassment warnings for not asking for nudes yet? Very quiet on here so far. Illuminating

• Asking for nudes is not sexual harassment; especially if you were agreeing to something they proposed maybe being a good idea. How else would people even trade nudes?
  • I didn't ask for nudes, whatsoever, and there was absolutely zero sexual discussion at all, ever.
  • Ergo your sexual harassment claim is bogus, vapid, insideous, damnining, and should be a concern for absolutely anybody who posts here.
  • Absolutely everything is screenshotted.
Furthermore, one last thing regaress of your certainly maliscious claims that I was dealing with somebody barely legal, which has very obvious implications and meanings, but then again not really becauase they're nineteen and you're eighteen, So I'll just inform you of this:

• If I want to fuck a consenting nineteen year old, or ask for nudes, I fucking well will, and it will have absolutely fuck all to do with you.

Last edited: