• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Surp(r)ises

who was responsible for that series of events as it becomes sort of directed by malintent, even malevolence at that point.

is this you being clever or something? Because sunyecho used it in her thread too the other day. Not a word I see used very often unless when someone is directly referring to me.

is this you being clever or something? Because sunyecho used it in her thread too the other day. Not a word I see used very often unless when someone is directly referring to me.

And a pervert to boot, I'll bet.

Sorry but this is definitely sexual harassment.

Have you not asked for any nudes recently.

And a pervert to boot, I'll bet.

Sorry but this is definitely sexual harassment.

Have you not asked for any nudes recently.

I never accused you of shit so I don't get why I'm being brought into it is all.

Or was that actually a serious question?

Just to clarify, this is not the admin in question. I did ponder a disclaimer because I used a variation of his name, thought it would be very obvious though.

(Without the l33t of course)

I never accused you of shit so I don't get why I'm being brought into it is all.

No, not at all. It would be a wild accusation if so. Bet it made you feel a bit off? Imagine how I felt.

I used malintent because it's simply misinformed. Somewhat.
I used malevolence because it is insipid, sly, evil and contemptuous.

It's a form of harassment.

Last edited:
Are these sexual harassment allegations something that happened on Discord? If people want to air their grievances about past issues on here that is their right and as long as it is kept civil i don't have a problem with it. I know EADD is it's own separate sub culture and as you all know i never intervene.

But when the " fucking pervert" shit starts getting thrown around and it is said seriously and not in jest i have a problem with it.

Just because EADD does their own thing and mods rarely say anything it is still a part of the BL site and last time I looked calling other members fucking perverts was a no no.

If @TheLoveBandit issued sanctions to chinup obviously they were warranted. Just because people on here don't know all the details doesn't mean he did it willy nilly. It probably took A LOT for him to do that and as much as everyone wants to think it wasn't warranted....it was. You have no idea what was said and done behind closed doors and speculating only leads to threads like this.

Mal may not have been insulted by being called names and disparaged in this thread but I certainly am. Keep it up guys and I will wander in here more often.

Are these sexual harassment allegations something that happened on Discord? If people want to air their grievances about past issues on here that is their right and as long as it is kept civil i don't have a problem with it. I know EADD is it's own separate sub culture and as you all know i never intervene.

But when the " fucking pervert" shit starts getting thrown around and it is said seriously and not in jest i have a problem with it.

Just because EADD does their own thing and mods rarely say anything it is still a part of the BL site and last time I looked calling other members fucking perverts was a no no.

If @TheLoveBandit issued sanctions to chinup obviously they were warranted. Just because people on here don't know all the details doesn't mean he did it willy nilly. It probably took A LOT for him to do that and as much as everyone wants to think it wasn't warranted....it was. You have no idea what was said and done behind closed doors and speculating only leads to threads like this.

Mal may not have been insulted by being called names and disparaged in this thread but I certainly am. Keep it up guys and I will wander in here more often.

Just to clarify I got a sexual harassment warning on discord, and a whole load of accusatory tripe, which are demonstrably false, and based on the premise I asked for nudes, again, demonstrably false, but even if so, so what.

At least one screenshot (not mine, mine are complete) that I can prove is circulating and that's from either one of two people which I can also prove. The screenshot is very curated (keyboard is propped up), and intended as some kind of evidence of the above, and with a bit of added context (how much should be demonstrable, and would be very interesting & revealing), can be made to look like maybe... something. But if you remove the keyboard... oof. Not that same image, very, very different context. Especially when you knew as you circulated the image (whoever that was, also demonstrable). Either way, they are nothing; It was all because I apparently asked for nudes, when I just literally didn't, as the screenshots show, at all.

Are these sexual harassment allegations something that happened on Discord?

Yes they are something that happened on the bluelight discord, hence why I widely discussed that on page one. Does discord not reach senior staff, then? This was a major concern, when the discord was first proposed, correct? Well I now, completely concur. I thought you would at least get a notification. Is discord just policed by itself or something? It's a pretty big thing to get a warning for. Did nobody say? No admin mention?

I got told "aren't you, like, 40 or something" (no but that's fine if I was; I'm just not?).
I got told it was barely legal; scathing.

It made me feel and sound dirty, like a pervert. Turns out they were 19, and just to clarify again, I'll request nudes from a consenting 19 year old however I desire, much like I have before. But not from across the fucking Atlantic Ocean when I don't even know them?

Chinup has nothing to do with this other than I can't see a former SMOD's contribution to my own thread anymore. She has not been mentioned since. It's got nothing to do with EADD having its own culture whatsoever. It's about how easily your subculture can have admins issue the disarming term "sexual harassment". Perhaps chinup was a victim of the same kind of thing, but couldn't handle or articulate it so well? Perhaps, she will rise again? I'd absolutely love to see that input on page one, that's for sure. Related? Who knows...

No offence, but I don't come to these type of things unarmed. I'm not one for picking fights with BL staff just to make their lives even more hard; it's fucking tough and without reward. It's got nothing to do with anything like that. It's got to do with me having evidence of being warned without warrant for "sexual harassment".

That's great because I didn't call Mal a "fuckign pervert". You know that feeling you felt when you thought he was, though? Yeah, that feeling. I felt that, except directed at me; not you feeling it secondhand for an admin who has dished or allowed to be called disparaging terms before.

I'm the pervert here, remember, not Mal?

I honestly do hope you were not more offended to hear that Mal was called a fucking pervert than LoginNotSecure, or me who was actually implied to be one?

And with all that said, why would LoginNotSecure care if I called him a pervert, as a part of satrical discourse, intended to make my point? I'm very clearly using ridiculously heavy irony at this point in the game, and I've clearly played my cards. If you agree that the feeling and implication of being perverted is wrong, then you are aligned with me and we have no issue.

Remember when I called you Nurse Wretched after somebody named you Nurse Wratched, back when you were new, and you thought that was great? I do.

Now imagine a newbie accusing an admin of sexual harassment?

Wander in here all you like, with all due respect. You have already agreed making people feel like perverts, or calling them fucking perverts is wrong. Thank you very much, That's more than I could have asked for, and I mean that genuinely.

With all due respect, I do not want an argument so please do not elongate this into a debate anymore than it need be. That feeling you felt for Mal; share it with me, and Mal too, because, yes, personally I'm fucking outraged, and no before anybody asks, I do not and have not shut up about it.

There is a reason TLB has posted, cleared a seemingly disagraced SMODS post (I'd been away), and not this one. Maybe he will, but please just absorb this, and without prejidace or some kind of tribal alignment (and I say that because it's very hard to do)

I want a public revocation and apology for being warned of sexual harassment, and accused similarly.

It's not cool and I highly doubt it's a one off. Then I want a discussion of its wide implication and how easily it's paraded aroud, especially bluelight; something I definitely remember as a bastian of free thought and dissassociation from cultural tethers, for many many years. Not this tripe.

It's fucking poison, as I'm sure you agree.

And where there is poison, you may well have a thorn or two in your side. Let's find that out together.

so you're harassing me to make a point about someone else harassing you

No, not at all. That feeling. Embody it, stand for it. Because that's how I felt, and I see zero reason you should have a different privilege than me here.

I got the warning, who actually noticed?

Who will own up?

Such incredible, toxic, disgraceful behaviour.

Last edited:
Amen to that.

I take the view if someone comes for me they are making a Huge mistake, I will chop their head off in one swipe despite what it may actually cost me.

You a fan of Sun Tzu - The Art of War
Hagakure - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
The Book of Five Rings (五輪書, Go Rin no Sho) by Miyamoto Musashi

The concepts in these famous books can be used in ALL matters of life, Miyamoto Musashi outlook upon life changed the way I view people who get in my way to say the least.
As a result of these i have started the auld kung fu. Thats my biggest surprise this year. Its the loveliest thing to do on a sunday morning is the praying mantis bizniz

Thanks for explaining it further. From what I have understood BL's Discord and this site are two separate things. What happens on Discord happens there. What happens here happens here. From what I know the BLUA applies both places. BUT...........they are separate and different sites. So actually we can't help you with your problem. Well, I can't anyway as I don't do Discord and never will. It just ain't my thing and I don't have an account there. The Discord mods will have to sort that out.

Sorry .....thought you were calling mal the fucking pervert. I apologize. And yeah, I remember the Wratced/Wretched thing. No issues with me other than the fact that airing your Discord issues over here on BL is just something that nobody can help you with.

Maybe @arrall can clear things up. At least shed more light on the issue anyway.

i need hang out in this thread a little more often

you guys got some thick drama going on ova here - it's very un-american

:USA:

I'm not one for picking fights with BL staff just to make their lives even more hard; it's fucking tough and without reward.

so is that why you made this thread instead of reaching out privately to any one of the 12+ individuals on senior staff? Thought airing it out in public would make our lives easier, by putting us in a position where we either have to discuss a sensitive issue in front of an audience or "censor" you and add another layer to a baseless conspiracy theory that's been fermenting here?

As a result of these i have started the auld kung fu. Thats my biggest surprise this year. Its the loveliest thing to do on a sunday morning is the praying mantis bizniz
You doing Praying Mantis!!!
It's the most brutal animal style possible, it's equal to Tiger in regards to the attacks & equal to Crane or Snake with the flexibility. Beak strike to the eyes or throat is a guarantee to end any fight in a second.

This is a private matter and should be dealt with privately. I could completely understand why the mods might make this thread only visible to staff.

If something happened on discord then you need to ask one of the senior staffers who is active there and have it dealt with.

These threads do nothing but create drama and misinformation as people are getting bits and pieces of the details rather than a full picture.

I can totally see your point @Tranced but this is the wrong place to deal with it.

YouTube has all the classic Kung Fu movies on there which I'm obsessed with. I ripped Master of the flying guillotine 2 days ago and keeping it. I got The Street Fighter for this afternoon to enjoy 🤗
I'm on about the film shown in True Romance cinema scene btw not the crap film with Jackie Chan in drag.

You may indeed! For example today, I suggest! All welcome.
Lets see.
The topmost in my mind at the momoent is how we wife and I) got suckered into being semi-separated by our move to PA.
Back with more after this brief word from our sponsors:
in-other-news1.jpg