• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread v. 19

^Should have mentioned that I had Diphenhydramine and used it but that did not help at all but instead made the RLS and apathy much worse :/

Suboxone???

Ok, So I have been on Suboxone since about mid-Jan, so far so good, it has me pretty much feeling the way I did before I started abusing any drugs, it also works great for keeping my lower back pain in check. Honestly I dont really find myself thinking about H anymore, the Sub did get me mildly buzzed at first, that is long gone though, but when I wake up in the morning and feel like shit, once I take the 8mg film, Im feeling normal within the hour, not as good as dope, but in the middle somewhere.

My question is regarding how Suboxone is scheduled, when I first went to this sub doctor, he said this program is very strict, they drug test you monthly, and are strict about refilling the sub, but Ive found none of this accurate, Ive only been drug tested once, and that was my first visit, and what really surprised me, they give me 30 days at once now, so I get 90 of the 8mg strips, but the last time, the office filled my script 8 days early...?? I got an email from walgreens that my script was ready for pickup, and was like what? I know when I was on methadone, they were EXTREMELY STRICT with that, it had to be 30 days exactly or they would not fill it...Anyone seen something like this?

IDK, maybe the drug laws changed, I know my state (KY) recently passed a new heroin bill and they made it easier for more people to get into Sub programs, but I ddnt hear anything about the drug law itself for suboxone changing.

I should point out, I did not ask for an early refill, seems to me the doctor office would keep track of when I got my script filled, so they would know when its been 30 days, cant understand why they would fill it so early without me even asking...? Im real surprised my insurance even allowed me to pick it up so early too!

subutex, gen suboxone, films? whats best?

is just buprenorphine better than suboxone w naloxone? is zubsolv better than suboxn. i would get headaches from film but not tabs.
WHATS BEST FORM OF BUPRENORPHINE?

Not unusual at all. Trust... my psych (bupe, clonazepam, lamictal) prescribed 12-mg for several years while I only took 6 - 8-mg/day and skipped days. UAs - once a year. I used to have a huge stack - months worth of pills - but I stopped filling scripts so I could use those up. Kept enough for a rainy month. I too get my refills days early, so I'm again stacking them up, but I switched to genetic subUTEX due too inconsistent generic -one.

The pills are tiny, very small. I crush and snort throughout the day, putting aside some leftover powder everyday, why waste it? Plus, if I snarf a whole pill I won't shit for three days. I weighed thirty pills (three times from different lots to be sure weight didn't vary), divided by 30x8 and I have the weight in powder to equivalent of a mg. Will be good for tapering. I use a mg scale the pills are so small.

You're situation isn't universal, but it's common. Hence the diversion of both meds. Not by me, I gave a friend a short line of bupe once, he fell out in ten minutes, nearly died. He'd neglected to mention he was also drunk and took Xanax benzo naive, earlier in the evening. Nobody gets anything from my cabinet again. The guilt is still with me, though he's fine. Doesn't remember a thing, unfortunately I remember all of it - HR content.

To be honest with you, my wife and I went to see my suboxone doctor, who recently gave me the buspar 15mg 60count and only .5mgs 20count of xanax, and some crazy wiening taper. Which even the pharmacist thought was weird and not right. .. well I called ithe receptionist 7 days later all fucked up, in terrible benzo withdrawal, and I have mental health problems which have been diagnosed by my psychiatrist. I was all bi polar crying, laughing, sick nauseous, dry mouth panic attacks bad. Well she told me she could make me appt for tomorrow which was yesterday. I went in got weighed, just in that 7 days I lost 5 pounds had a fever, and higher than my normal blood pressure. This was done by the nurse. Then I was instructed to take a drug test piss test, so I did at first I couldnt go, then I drank a little water. Went and pissed.

Now this is when shit goes crazy, I go back in the doctor room with my wife, she asked me if I went and I said yes, then I sat down, then he comes right in, now there is no way there was even enough time to do a drug test, And he begins to yell at me and ask me what the fuck is wrong with me, I try to explain I am in severe benzo withdrawal. He out of no where starts to blame me and tell my wife and I that I dont take my subs that I sell them or trade them Lmao. And that there was no suboxone in my urine. Now my wife takes my suboxone with me everyday lol. And my whole family knows I am on suboxone, and I have done nothing but florish, gain weight, become so healthy doing really good, noted by my counselor and psychiatrist. Almost about to enter a job service, snd then bammmmmm he tries to take away my xanax and gives me buspar.... When a real doctor would know it takes weeks to taper from benzos, especially xanax. Well long story short he thought it was so unhealthy for me to take my xanax and suboxone. But its funny because all I did was do successfull positive things and I wasnt even abusing the xanax just tsking as prescribed. I was so more unhealthy during those 7days and then I wound up in the E.R literally because he would not provide me with anything. He said he couldn't and that I was lieing and all this bullshit.

idk im gunna probably call some lawyers shit was fowl bro I swear.

The E.R gave me 7 xanax 1mgs.
I called my g.p and I got an appt. Tomorrow with him
and got to talk this all over and either start a real taperor jjust up or change my medication.
I also tske 15mg remeron at night.

Now I have about 40 sub strips left, now either me or my wife is going to go to a new doc and get more, but worst case scenario if we couldn't (which we can) is there a safe taper for us with that much subs.
I take about 4-8mgs daily, she takes about 2-5mgs daily sublingually with the alcohol method which raises BA.

If we had to do we have enough to do a safe taper?

Also please type out the steps in detail if anyone knows one, or put in the link to a good one.

Thank you
yall take care and
stay up
I bet you the reason he told your wife you werent taking your suboxone is because it didnt come up on the piss test as an opiate (which it doesn't). You have to have a special test that shows suboxone specifically. He probably thought it was suppose to come up as an opiate...

To siq...^^^^^

No he knows the difference. He said my urine had no suboxone metabolites, and also no suboxone in my urine. Which is absurd, when we both take it daily

Dude is hella krooked

Ya suboxone is c3 not c2 but I do think each state can place additional regulatory requirements on it if they wish. Still sounds like bullshit though.

Sorry, I'm not in your country, but generally speaking - there is a LOT more lenience with suboxone vs methadone, for a couple of reasons A) It's obviously much safer B) it has little/no resale value. That said, damn - I wish I could get a full script of "take aways" when I was on sub.. Best we get here is 5/week.

I'm just stopping by to say I have 5 months and 1 week off suboxone. Haven't been using any drugs, other than cannabis extract (shatter) and occasionally drinking alcohol or smoking salvia.

I hope you all are doing well <3

Dayum, Captain H thats quite the feat! I look forward to the day I can say what youre saying today.

(im high enough to say... Im hiiiigh.oh silly marijuana)

B)it has little/no resale value.

Hm, here it is very common to sell the 8mg pills. And not for just a little money... I know a girl who is making a good bonus of her weekly script that way.

Last edited:
So I finally got my generic tex. Was getting bupe only troches. Iv'd 1mg while in wd, underwhelmed would b about the right word. Although it held me much longer than 2mg of the troche taken subl. I know I got more of it into my system via iv but I used to do 2/3 .5mg shots a day just to scrape by. I don't think I'll be banging these all that often but when that "itch" comes up is nice to know I can just slam one, get my needle fix and not have to worry about h. Eh

*Quick Question*

I was just wondering when my wife and I can start taking our suboxone maintenance again.

For the last 3 months we have been taking our prescribed suboxone. We take about 4-5mgs daily.

Well yesterday we went to the hood, and I got about 30$ worth of boy. We did it all she snorts, I IV.

Now I never really got high off it, just enjoyed the rush a few times, I could tell I had some bupe still on my receptors blocking the H. She reported to feeling nothing but just *Normal*

Now my question when can we start taking our bupe, like now (its been about 14-15hrs) or should
I wait the full 24hrs to avoid pcwd. Precipitated withdrawl. Or since ive had bupe and probably still have some on my receptors, can I take my suboxone N8 strip, I dont have subutex either
im prescribed the strips....

Please Help ASAP
Thank you
bunches :)

Never mind lol, were fine.

We waited about 20 or 21hrs and everything is back to normal, and I feel perfect from my subs.

where are all the live forums, I mean bluelight back around 2010-2012 everyone was on here, now its like no one is around ,......
idk

buprenorphine & cannabis

Starting this for marijuana discussion, also suboxone recovery talk.

Do you smoke more weed now that your not using your OPIATE of choice?

How does the buprenorphine effect marijuana effects, if any?

Pretty much for ex heroin addicts that have found and understand the true beauty of cannabis

Added 30 seconds later, open for discussion of all the above, and anything else

Last edited by a moderator: