• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if on a low dose of sub ~1mg a day. Is it dangerous to take a normal dose of oxycodone to get high still? Someone said that it's easier to OD since you are trying to get high, but don't feel high, and have more than the normal amount of opiates in your bloodstream. (even though they are being blocked to some degree) They said that there is a greater chance of respiratory depression due to combination. But receptors are being blocked and not fully antagonized.. Was this information told to me false?

Here's just for example, purely. Say I normally do 50mg oxy to get a nice buzz going. Then I take sub for a week. Then the day I want to get high, is it dangerous to go to 75-100mg to feel the effects, or even higher, where it would normally be outside, or on the high end of the range I am used to, "pre-sub"

Yes and no. If you're on ~1mg dose then it would be safe (in my book at least). You start gambling with your life once you reach the ~4-6+mg range... Then respiratory depression dangers can be an issue.

Now, if you take a normal dose of sub... Let's just say that 6mg is your normal dose, and you want to get high... (Of course I'm basing this off your 50mg "normal" dose) then theoretically yes you could take 75mg but I would avoid taking 100. Doubling your dose is risky.

Now if you want my honest opinion, it is to wait as LONG AS POSSIBLE before dosing your meds. This way you don't have to waste it just to break through the buprenorphine wall. There is a lot to take into consideration regarding breaking through the wall such as ROA, metabolism, dose, potentiating, etc. the only person who will adequitely be able to figure this out is you... *NOTICE*, you are technically playing with your life while attempting this. You have been warned.

Hi Guys, I haven't been here in quite while but something has come up recently and I wanted to ask for advice. Ive been shooting up Suboxone for about 3 and a half months now about every other day. Sometimes I skip 2 days, but it's been several times a week for a little over 3 months. I know how bad this can be and what it can cause, and Ive been slowly lowering my doses and amounts and I'm hoping to stop at the start of Febuary.

Recently though, something on my arm has come to my attention. It doesn't seem like anything serious, but I don't know what it could be and it's bothering me. My left arm is getting red. Not extremely bright red all over, it's subtle, but it's there and it's stretches across a fairly decent area. I first noticed it about 5 days ago. It hasn't gotten worse, it's just been there. There has been no pain, no itching, no swelling, no sign of infection that I can see but in the back of my head it keeps worrying me. I should not that Ive missed Sub shots several times, and every time I get a redness and swelling around the area that hurts when touched but goes away in less than 72ish hours. My body has shown to able to recover pretty well from missed sub shots. As far as I remember this didn't start from me missing a shot, one day I just looked at my arm and noticed a slight redness. Subtle, and nothing anybody themselves could point out unless I showed it to them.

I just don't know what to make of it. I want to avoid going to the doctor, and the fact that I have no swelling and pain tells me i shouldn't need one, but the last thing I want to do is loose a limb. Does anyone here think they have any idea what this could be? Do you think I should say f*** it and go to the doctor? Thanks a lot for feedback.

I haven't read through the whole thread, or any of the archived threads & searching didn't turn shit up, but I have a question about the strips.

...Can you snort them & how? Only way I can think of, is by mixing it up like you would for a shot, and then just shooting it up your nose. But I can't do that shit, it fucks me all up in the worst way. I used to do BTH that way and hated it. So.. in summation, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Appreciate the advice uberlight. I just stuck to my normal dose, and I felt it moderately, like 90% during the peak, so a low dose sub (~1mg daily) didn't affect it much, but you could tell it was different.

Appreciate the advice PKPro. I just stuck to my normal dose, and I felt it moderately, like 90% during the peak, so a low dose sub (~1mg daily) didn't affect it much, but you could tell it was different.

You're welcome buddy

I have a question about the strips.
...Can you snort them & how? Only way I can think of, is by mixing it up like you would for a shot, and then just shooting it up your nose. But I can't do that shit, it fucks me all up in the worst way. I used to do BTH that way and hated it. So.. in summation, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, similar to preparing a shot of dope, except for the following rules:
1. never do more than 8mg, honestly you shouldn't do more than 2mg in one shot, you shouldn't... let me rephrase that, you DON'T need more than 2mg.
2. Cut the 2mg into small pieces
3. put in cooker
4. add cold water (at least .5ml for 2mg if not 1ml) Suboxone gets syrupy, syrup = bad for veins... (in all honesty this shit is TERRIBLE for your veins but if you're gonna do it you're gonna do it.)
5. wait 10-15 mins until it dissolves. it will do so on its own. be patient, do not bother stirring it until at least 10 mins have passed as it will all stick to whatever you're using to do so.
6. use a wheel filter (preferred) or use a bigger than usual cotton ball to filter it. (cotton ball must be 2x bigger than the size you would use for dope)
7. if you use cotton, filter it 2-3 (3 preferred) times. you should be left with a faintly orange liquid, and if done correctly, it should be quite clear... clear(er) than any dope shot you've done at least.
8. blast away. DO NOT MISS, DO NOT HIT AN ARTERY. (limbs can be lost if done incorrectly. google it.)

Pro Tip: go slow when pushing, take your time to make sure you register correctly. you'll thank yourself for doing that.

I haven't read through the whole thread, or any of the archived threads & searching didn't turn shit up, but I have a question about the strips.

You could ask your Dr to put you on the cheaper generic pills...

Still, I have a beautiful girlfriend and a pretty decent life out here, but part of me wants to just shoot dope every single day!

maybe its just cuz im high (weed) but I love this right here. to think people (US) really think like this.

one time street junkies (some people) or hard addicts, who rebuild and finally are living a good life, still have that thought "maybe I'd rather just shoot dope every day".

^^

Yeah It is pretty insane. Just goes to show how powerful addiction is, that even with all of the negative consequences, and even if you're living a great life... part of you still wants to just go out there and keep shooting dope. It really is sick.

a little bluelight info this morning; dropped down to 4MG bupe to see what happens from here. this is after coming of a slip last week but slip had nothing to do w/ the bupe dosage, so ill continue to down the dosage and see what happens. been using between 6-8MG daily but there are days where ill wait 36hours before next dosage and still feel fine, so I am thinking 4MG shouldnt be too bad, right?

I'm in no rush to get off but I had enough of this script, seeing the Dr., blah blah. I'd like to get CLEAN from opiates or AWAY from opiates all together. slip or not last week, this is still want I want and feel confident with it.

Because of the ceiling effect means that this is not going to do the same thing as full agonists.

There is a large difference between addiction, and knowing what dopamine is.

a little bluelight info this morning; dropped down to 4MG bupe to see what happens from here. this is after coming of a slip last week but slip had nothing to do w/ the bupe dosage, so ill continue to down the dosage and see what happens. been using between 6-8MG daily but there are days where ill wait 36hours before next dosage and still feel fine, so I am thinking 4MG shouldnt be too bad, right?

I'm in no rush to get off but I had enough of this script, seeing the Dr., blah blah. I'd like to get CLEAN from opiates or AWAY from opiates all together. slip or not last week, this is still want I want and feel confident with it.

It was pretty easy for me to get to 4mg from 12mg. You might be a bit tired in a couple days...but I think you'll even out fast. I didn't experience much resistance until I got under 2 mg.

I know that you say the amount of sub you took had nothing to do with your slip...but higher doses are insurance against slipping again. We don't like to use when we know it's going to be unfulfilling.....just something to think about...

^^

Yeah It is pretty insane. Just goes to show how powerful addiction is, that even with all of the negative consequences, and even if you're living a great life... part of you still wants to just go out there and keep shooting dope. It really is sick.

I think the best example of how crazy addiction is...is Krocidille and it's effect on addicts. That's just something out of nightmares...

^^

Yeah that is a nightmare indeed, born out of intense desperation. If Russia allowed their population of heroin addicts (which is very large) actual access to suboxone and methadone, that poison wouldn't be destroying so many people.

watching those whacky videos on youtube blows my mind. dude, I was a junkie but come on!? would I shoot that!? no one. no one am I am going to shoot something that I know will take my arm or put holes in my skin. sure, I shoot stuff that risks my life but not my looks, lol, ha. but for real, even w/ the worst withdrawals, I cant picture wanting that. then again, I just did 4MG bupe so maybe its the bupe talking.

^^^

Yeah I wouldn't consider it either. However, if we lived in Russia with heroin harder to get and being so expensive, where you couldn't get on methadone or bupe, and codeine is OTC.. we might think differently. Desperation is a powerful thing.

Be grateful you live in the US where you have so many options to get clean and avoid withdrawal. All those reasons I listed are why the chances of a krokodile epidemic breaking out in this country is so slim.

sure, I shoot stuff that risks my life but not my looks, lol, ha.

That had me LMAO...

But really....if you think back to your worst dope sickness, and that's all you had access to...no other opiate...I wouldn't be able to rule out using it.
We are lucky to have methadone and sub.
I was just watching a video about Chinese detoxes..guess they just chain you to a bed with a bucket, and your on your own.

^^

Exactly. If that was your only option and you were incredibly dope sick... you never know.

Id be learning how to make Homebake Heroin out of codeine like the Kiwis and Aussies do if i were in russia. fuck krokodil.

You're welcome buddy

Yes, similar to preparing a shot of dope, except for the following rules:
1. never do more than 8mg, honestly you shouldn't do more than 2mg in one shot, you shouldn't... let me rephrase that, you DON'T need more than 2mg.
2. Cut the 2mg into small pieces
3. put in cooker
4. add cold water (at least .5ml for 2mg if not 1ml) Suboxone gets syrupy, syrup = bad for veins... (in all honesty this shit is TERRIBLE for your veins but if you're gonna do it you're gonna do it.)
5. wait 10-15 mins until it dissolves. it will do so on its own. be patient, do not bother stirring it until at least 10 mins have passed as it will all stick to whatever you're using to do so.
6. use a wheel filter (preferred) or use a bigger than usual cotton ball to filter it. (cotton ball must be 2x bigger than the size you would use for dope)
7. if you use cotton, filter it 2-3 (3 preferred) times. you should be left with a faintly orange liquid, and if done correctly, it should be quite clear... clear(er) than any dope shot you've done at least.
8. blast away. DO NOT MISS, DO NOT HIT AN ARTERY. (limbs can be lost if done incorrectly. google it.)

Pro Tip: go slow when pushing, take your time to make sure you register correctly. you'll thank yourself for doing that.

I'm not going to be shooting them. I was just asking if using the same PREP as shooting them would work, to snort them.

...Fuck needles, I'm a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.