• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on nothing now. I was on 4mg of sub while I was on it, and after waiting a day or so to get high I still needed 120mg of oxy to feel anything, and 300 to get nice. Most times it was in a equivalent dose of dope, but I did them both enough to know what equals what.

This is day 4 and I'm hoping to get some sleep as I've only amassed maybe 7 hours total over the last 3 nights. All other symptoms are getting better though. I'm going to try the salt bath again tomorrow before bed, as last time the water wasn't hot enough so didn't really help. The weird thing is that my appetite never really left that much, yet I was puking the first few days so idk.

Wow Tommy. You need a few benzos right away. Seroquell if you can get your hands on it. I couldn't do this with nothing. I have to sleep.

So you basically are going CT? Were you on oxy long enough to get far enough from the sub?

My appetite is still gone. My stomach is really the main thing bothering me. 8 mg lopermide seems to work and then , nope... It just makes things harder. The main thing is to not pay attention to it. I'm ending day 5. I'm not 100%, but I can do day things. At night I feel out of place. Other than that. I think I'm gonna be coming out of this shell pretty soon. It really is just annoying things that seem to linger.

The weird thing, last year I did cold turkey from a 100-120mg oxy thing. That had me fucked up serious for 5-8 days( bed ridden) and 2 months of depression. ( Thats when I found out seroquell was the knock out drug)

This is very different. It's no comparison. I went to work today. I only stayed for 6 hours, but I worked as it nothing was wrong. Soon as I left, things started to bother me again.You gotta try and stay busy and not focus on what is happening.

I couldn't go to work for a month when I went CT.

I also don't feel the depression I had then. CT really mucks up your head. Your brain is left in the dust and it takes a while for it to figure out what to do.
It's a trade off. CT isn't better . Some think it's faster, no way.You might be out of acute wd's in 6 ish days, but the sub wd's are Just like someone poking you with a stick all day long.

I don't think I would have been able to CT this time from 350-400+ mg a day. That would have been pure hell. This is just a taste of hell.

I am super happy to not have to chase oxy all damn day, pay the dr put on the act find a pharmacy that will fill it( that's hard round here) The DR maxed out at 240 ( roxys) a month. That wasn't enough.I still had to get street side to complete what I needed. I finally realized I was a slave to it. I am FREE NOW. I just have to pay the piper a little more.

When you are at 400mg of oxy you think there is no way out, but I got out.

You are out too. Just keep going. It gets better. Every day is a step closer to the best you can be.
Sorry for the long post. I just get in these moods. Have to keep busy.

What neuronton please? I've heard that mentioned a lot. Tommy when you say you have a 'salt bath,' what salt do you use. ? I've never heard of that. I've heard of using sugar n oil as an exfoliater but never salt bath. Is it daffective? Does it relieve symptoms?

Not again you're doing ace. Proud of you. Keep it up I personally like reading your story.

Evey

What neuronton please? I've heard that mentioned a lot. Tommy when you say you have a 'salt bath,' what salt do you use. ? I've never heard of that. I've heard of using sugar n oil as an exfoliater but never salt bath. Is it daffective? Does it relieve symptoms?

Not again you're doing ace. Proud of you. Keep it up I personally like reading your story.

Evey

Epsom salt bath.(Magnesium sulfate)

Thank you.

I woke up feeling like a new man today. Day just starting but I can see a giant difference form yesterday.

Edit: Neurontin see my post # 856 above.

It has been found to rebuild pathways in the brain and damaged nerves. etc etc. It's kinda a downer though. Being like a benzo in certain regards. Take 600 mg and you are nice and relaxed, but foggy like.

Really I haven't been clear headed enough to be able to report the effects correctly. You know.

Last edited:
Neurontin is not a downer.. you ever take? ever take Phenibut? GHB? all very similar. hell. you can even order Phenibut online as most muscle builder type websites. I remember years back taking phenibut daily and it would be a fucking blast. made me feel SOOO FUCKING GOOD! thing is, with all three drugs mentioned, your tolerance builds quick, so you gotta take for a week or two and then lay off for a while. GHB being the MOST DANGEROUS; that was a drug of choice of mine at one point but that shit was DROPPING PEOPLE left and right at one point in the early 2000's NYC days. you could go to any party in the city back then and you'd see someone standing there and then 5 seconds later they are LAID THE FUCK OUT. was calling "G'ing out" at the time.

those were the days.

Neurontin is not a downer.. you ever take? ever take Phenibut? GHB? all very similar.

those were the days.

Come on dude. GHB is the date rape drug. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug
The three drugs most commonly used for DFSA are alcohol[8][9] and two prescription-strength sleep aids. The two prescription drugs are GHB, also known as gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, and benzodiazepines (such as flunitrazepam, also known as Rohypnol or "roofies").
Just a little ways down that page.

It knocks it's victims out. It is def a downer ++++. I said neurontin is "kinda" a downer.I was basing this off me taking 600 mg of it and slowing me down. Is seems I'm not the only one.

http://www.drugs.com/answers/i-am-on-neurontin-300mg-3xs-a-day-it-makes-me-so-359036.html

So yeah I have it. Just got it a week ago. The first day I learned I better take it at night. It is said out there that the tiredness becomes less.

Edit: Neurontin does act on the GABA receptors--as does alcohol and benzodiazepines. I just found that little tid bit. Proof
The active site of the GABAA receptor is the binding site for GABA and several drugs such as muscimol, gaboxadol, and bicuculline. . These allosteric sites are the targets of various other drugs, including the benzodiazepines, barbiturates, ethanol,[4] neuroactive steroids, inhaled anaesthetics, and picrotoxin, among others
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABAA_receptor
Benzos use the same receptor.

So it is concluded that a GABA type drug is probably a downer/ or could have downer like qualities/ no?

It is definitely a potentiator of benzos. I know that first hand, but wanted to see if Gaba hit the same place as the other downers, such as benzos and alcohol, and it surely does.

Last edited:
Come on dude. GHB is the date rape drug. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_rape_drug

It knocks it's victims out. It is def a downer ++++. I said neurontin is "kinda" a downer.I was basing this off me taking 600 mg of it and slowing me down. Is seems I'm not the only one.

http://www.drugs.com/answers/i-am-on-neurontin-300mg-3xs-a-day-it-makes-me-so-359036.html

So yeah I have it. Just got it a week ago. The first day I learned I better take it at night. It is said out there that the tiredness becomes less.

Hey guys...that's why it's called "Morontin".
It totally hit me like a downer the first few times I took it. I feel asleep with my face in my dinner (embarrassing). But you build a tolerance to it super fast. I took 1800 mg, divided into three doses, the last detox. It helped greatly.
I've never felt phenibut at all...not in the slightest, it just helps me sleep a couple days a week. I take 1.5grams on the week end. If I use it daily, it totally messes up your sleep for a week when you stop.

not sure if this was a joke or not but I take it you never tried GHB before? a lot of addicts out there on GHB; very popular drug in some areas compared to others. people def. used for "date rate" but you can say that abut anything thats gonna knock anybody out. GHB was killer; one of the most. very similar to neurotin and phenibut to those who know as well.

GHB is the date rape drug. It was in the media a few years back that people would spike their victims with n then have sex with them without their consent.

GHB is the date rape drug. It was in the media a few years back that people would spike their victims with n then have sex with them without their consent.

lol. come on now! yes, it was in the media for that reason. but "molly" is in the media now for killing young children at clubs. is that really a huge problem? no. a few weeks ago here in Boston MOLLY made the front page of the Boston Herald saying that MOLLY is an on-going problem here in the city and that the younger bunch are started to have problems; may have been 2-3 OD's over the course of a month.

GHB - same thing happened when it first hit. people SAY it was used for that; meanwhile, shit was straight BOMB. for those who have taken know that the SMALLEST different in the amount taken could cause a HUGE different. you could DROP to the ground in a second or you can JUMP through the ROOF in a second; it's all about dosage.

like I said, those 3 drugs mentioned run very similar but non are as deadly/heavy as GHB.

lol. come on now! yes, it was in the media for that reason. but "molly" is in the media now for killing young children at clubs. is that really a huge problem? no. a few weeks ago here in Boston MOLLY made the front page of the Boston Herald saying that MOLLY is an on-going problem here in the city and that the younger bunch are started to have problems; may have been 2-3 OD's over the course of a month.

GHB - same thing happened when it first hit. people SAY it was used for that; meanwhile, shit was straight BOMB. for those who have taken know that the SMALLEST different in the amount taken could cause a HUGE different. you could DROP to the ground in a second or you can JUMP through the ROOF in a second; it's all about dosage.

like I said, those 3 drugs mentioned run very similar but non are as deadly/heavy as GHB.

To answer the question, I we , me and a couple buddies back in the 90's used top make GHB. When we were finished it just looked like a regular bottle of water. BUT holy crap a few drops would relax you and put you in a nice mood.half an ounce would put you out.

MDMA is different MDMA or molly is essentially what I knew as E back in my teen years. Yup I rolled hard sometimes with LSD along with it. Could get away with anything back then. Having that experience , I can safely say that neurontin is quite different.

To answer the question, I we , me and a couple buddies back in the 90's used top make GHB. When we were finished it just looked like a regular bottle of water. BUT holy crap a few drops would relax you and put you in a nice mood.half an ounce would put you out.

MDMA is different MDMA or molly is essentially what I knew as E back in my teen years. Yup I rolled hard sometimes with LSD along with it. Could get away with anything back then. Having that experience , I can safely say that neurontin is quite different.

you were making GBL; it's basically GHB but before it's main step. very much like GHB but GBL was the one more being made in houses and as special side projects for us whackjobs when it came to the drug/club scene.

yea, we took what we called MOLLY back in the late 90's/early 2000's but MOLLY now is a completely different drug than it once was. sure, there MAY HAVE BEEN pure MDMA in some pills back then but now its just straight power form. now more pills w/ different shapes, cartoons, characters, etc on them. the ecstasy game sure has changed since back in our day (it seems we are not too far off in age). E was good when it first hit and then people started to play w/ it too much; it died down for many years. now that its becoming more of a pure MDMA form (or MOLLY), its starting to gain popularity w/ the teenie boppers in town.

pretty sure there are not too many TRUE JUNKIES out there popping Molly daily; although, I am sure there are def. some, but us dope fiends go much further than that. ha.

you were making GBL; it's basically GHB but before it's main step. very much like GHB but GBL was the one more being made in houses and as special side projects for us whackjobs when it came to the drug/club scene.

yea, we took what we called MOLLY back in the late 90's/early 2000's but MOLLY now is a completely different drug than it once was. sure, there MAY HAVE BEEN pure MDMA in some pills back then but now its just straight power form. now more pills w/ different shapes, cartoons, characters, etc on them. the ecstasy game sure has changed since back in our day (it seems we are not too far off in age). E was good when it first hit and then people started to play w/ it too much; it died down for many years. now that its becoming more of a pure MDMA form (or MOLLY), its starting to gain popularity w/ the teenie boppers in town.

pretty sure there are not too many TRUE JUNKIES out there popping Molly daily; although, I am sure there are def. some, but us dope fiends go much further than that. ha.

Maybe. GBL does sound familiar. The bottles that we made , I used to write 3 X's on it. Otherwise someone might just take a big swig. Yeah I'm just a few years older. 92 (10th grade)was when I started down the road. lol

The invincible years of my teen and early 20's were some fun times.

I lucked out in that around 26 ish I got clean and stayed so for a good time. Then only drinking. until I got hurt a couple years ago and got the mighty vikiden for the pain. We know how that turned out.

So glad that I missed the opiates for such a long time.

O.D.ed 2 saturdays ago.. woke up in er, then 2 days on suicide watch in hospital, followed by a week of forced inpatient detox in the hospital's psychiatric/drug and alc unit. back on sub @ 8mg/day. think i'm going to just do what the doctor says as far as doses and length of time on it this time around... :/

O.D.ed 2 saturdays ago.. woke up in er, then 2 days on suicide watch in hospital, followed by a week of forced inpatient detox in the hospital's psychiatric/drug and alc unit. back on sub @ 8mg/day. think i'm going to just do what the doctor says as far as doses and length of time on it this time around... :/

So sorry to hear that. Weather or not you see it. You are very lucky to be posting today. So you made it. Hopefully you can work things out. Maybe 8 mg sub is exactly what you need.

Boston:

I saw you say you were liking the addys? That was my main thing. C meth for 10 good years. I've been taking addys lately ( haven't in a while, addys kill the opiate buzz) to help with the lack of energy after sub.

Anyways you ever hear of dolomite? It is essential if you take addys.

I'm sure you know all the other little tricks. That one is a sleeper for some reason. No body knows how much dolomite helps.
http://www.medicinenet.com/dolomite/supplements-vitamins.htm
Not a source just info.

Hot off the press. Neurontin helps take the addy edge off. Just found out. Seems even after 10 years with a substance you can still find things that help.

It's an entire week since sub (7days) Only thing is energy bothering me. Can't wait for it to lift.

Anyways. I'm sure to be a new man by The New year.

thanks for the reply :)

i've been trying to quit doing opiates (and all drugs) for a few years now, but i keep fucking up and creating new lower and lower "rock bottoms" for myself. i enrolled in an intensive outpatient program concurrently with the opiod replacement program through which i am now getting the subs (rather than a private doctor). i'm hoping both will require me to be more accountable than just picking up a monthly script. obviously it's ultimately up to me, and i really hope i can be more successful this time. i don't want to die. :(

thanks for the reply :)

i've been trying to quit doing opiates (and all drugs) for a few years now, but i keep fucking up and creating new lower and lower "rock bottoms" for myself. i enrolled in an intensive outpatient program concurrently with the opiod replacement program through which i am now getting the subs (rather than a private doctor). i'm hoping both will require me to be more accountable than just picking up a monthly script. obviously it's ultimately up to me, and i really hope i can be more successful this time. i don't want to die. :(

same happen to me over the summer; had an OD which they took as a suicide attempt. they put me in psych ward for 2 weeks. I started off on 24MG on subox there; I left there and got right into an outpatient program which had 3 days of glasses a week at MGH; classes ran about 4 hours. had urine tests 2-3 times a week. was down to 16MG of subox during the class time. after that I wrapped up and got my diploma, ha. but for real, YOU GOTTA WANT IT TO STAY CLEAN! if you truly want to stay clean, then you can do it. if you have no intention on staying clean, and that OD didnt scare you, then you have no shot. I've OD'd before w/ no scare and sooner or latter back on. this time it scared me straight and I am coming up on close to 5 months clean now. its ALL ON YOU; no one else. YOU GOTTA WANT IT TO GET IT!

thx again. yea, i know all this, it's just hard for me these days. i had been to rehab to try to quit before unsuccessfully and didn't really want it a few times, but the last couple years it's been even harder. i mean, 2 years ago, i had a successful career, was making a couple hundred k a year, owned a nice house, lots of things, was married, etc. then i got popped with h. lost career, cleaned out bank accts, no income, wife left, lost everything. i live with my parents again in my mid-30s. i've prob o.d.ed 5-6 times this year; this was my 3rd trip to the hospital. i don't want to die, and i want to get back to where i was, but it just seems really far off, and it's getting harder and harder to motivate myself to care about much.

thx again. yea, i know all this, it's just hard for me these days. i had been to rehab to try to quit before unsuccessfully and didn't really want it a few times, but the last couple years it's been even harder. i mean, 2 years ago, i had a successful career, was making a couple hundred k a year, owned a nice house, lots of things, was married, etc. then i got popped with h. lost career, cleaned out bank accts, no income, wife left, lost everything. i live with my parents again in my mid-30s. i've prob o.d.ed 5-6 times this year; this was my 3rd trip to the hospital. i don't want to die, and i want to get back to where i was, but it just seems really far off, and it's getting harder and harder to motivate myself to care about much.

def. living same life as me.

I am back w/ parents now; at first, it was miserable, but I needed to do it to get away from the ex GF who was drivign me fucking nuts and driving me to use. that was back in Aug. At first I was always looking for my next apt. to rent. finally, things started to feel "normal" and the parents and I finally got along; it only took 31 years to get along w/ them. since that, I found a new apartment which ill be moving into Jan 17th. it's a great place that I could NO WAY AFFORD during my junkie days. living home also helped me save cash, learn a few life lessons, help life out in other ways, and also I did all that I had to do to stay clean, get all the support that I could, save some cash, and move on to the next steps.

so one thing I say to all addicts in recovery, truly take this ONE DAY AT A TIME! dude, its all that matters, trust me. I had a fun/clean/sober day thus far. I am only working 1 day this week so I cant complain. I had a good lunch, spoke w/ the new girl on chat throughout the day, and didnt have to worry about a drug/fix (well, I did bupe) to make me feel "normal". its nice not having to spend $200/day just to feel normal/high, whatever you want to call it.

stay strong man and WANT IT! thats all I can say.

what's your question evei? i tried to find but couldn't in the last couple pgs unless the following applies. molly is mdma. neurontin is gabapentin; see posts last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.