• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ & Megathread v3; 2010 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slum Survivor wow, I had no idea you could increase the BA in that way; my eyes have been opened there.
Are we talking about significant improvements here?
Either way, I'm surely buying some alcohol-based mouthwash a.s.a.p

BTW I tried taking my bupe in a single dose today; I'm not noticing much in the way of negative side effects, although I do feel more lethargic than usual.

IME the amount you lose sublingualy, even if you're not as careful as you are, is negligible; the sublingual ROA is very efficient. I really don't think you can improve it's BA, I may be wrong, though.

I have a question, too: is it better to take my suboxone (12mgs daily) as a single dose re negative side effects and ease of tapering? I currently take it in 2 6mg doses.

I know that some other brands claim to have a formulation that increases the BA of the suboxone so I guess it can be increased.

As for the doses, I would only split it if you feel it wearing off the next day before the next dose.

Yeah, I do feel slightly sick the next day, so I guess it is wearing off. It's the reason I'm combining my doses; it would also make tapering a lot simpler.

^^ It's tricky to accurately equate bupe with other opiates, because it's effects are so unique. I've heard 4 mg of bupe compared to 200 mg of morphine in terms of strength, but that's obviously quite a rough comparison.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen yellow suboxone pills? just like the oranges except yellow. this girl ripped me offf a while ago by taking my loot and not coming back. well today i got a couple roxi 10s and i asked her throw in a couple oxy for me since she owed me.

instead she comes back with the oxy and goes " got a suprise for you and the 2 subs were in there. ill put up the pic i took earlier. i looked everywhere and only saw 1 or 2 pics of the yellow one but the description was under the same as the orange pill on drugs.com. i even pill IDed yellow, six sided pill with no results. im sure its the same but is the taste a little different or a different company makes em?

NSFW:
23AB1784-1BF7-46F0-9CDA-0188D56C1FE3-3760-000004452792CF6C_zps386d5f6c.jpg

Your pill is completely identical to our UK 8's in everything but colour; our's are white. You've obviously got bupe there (unless it's a dummy,) it's probably just a generic, or made by a different company. Does it have the tell-tale smell of sickly sweet citrus btw?

It does however look quite poorly pressed in comparison with your pink tablets, although the image quality isn't great....

aint shit wrong with the pinks. i plugged 3 earlier and just literally ate the last 2.

the pill its self doesnt really have any smell. im on oxy so i havent sniffed any yet. i saw a yellow one on the page so im 98% sure its real. just never seen a yellow one. and im pretty sure that pic makes it look more lemon colored, but its actually a little lighter then that.

edit: i thought you meant the pinks were poorly pressed. the subs just look like they been around for a little bit. its just as heavy as a normal sub to, if that counts for anything.

Has anyone seen yellow suboxone pills? just like the oranges except yellow. this girl ripped me offf a while ago by taking my loot and not coming back. well today i got a couple roxi 10s and i asked her throw in a couple oxy for me since she owed me.

instead she comes back with the oxy and goes " got a suprise for you and the 2 subs were in there. ill put up the pic i took earlier. i looked everywhere and only saw 1 or 2 pics of the yellow one but the description was under the same as the orange pill on drugs.com. i even pill IDed yellow, six sided pill with no results. im sure its the same but is the taste a little different or a different company makes em?

NSFW:
23AB1784-1BF7-46F0-9CDA-0188D56C1FE3-3760-000004452792CF6C_zps386d5f6c.jpg

Yea those are usually orange, and also the edges are different (they shouldn't have that little ridge) so I would be wary of them.

I have a question.

Do they make 12mg sub strips? I know somebody on here mentioned that they did but I can't seem to find an answer using a search engine.

Slum Survivor

I am taking my sub the exact same way as you. Even lifting up tongue and applying it (with tweezers) to the two big veins that run on each side of the stringy thing. I try to get as close to the tip of that as possible. (mid tongue range)

Oh and grey goose vodka homie...sometimes smirnoff, sometimes just high alcoholic mouthwash

hope that stuff is helping me cause its not the most enjoyable experience. Ocaisonally I feel like the sub hits me a little but that goes away very quickly and is barely noticable...basically sudden slight mood lift/relaxation.

Yes, I understood what you were saying about dissolving too quickly...like you were possibly not giving it enough time to set in, absorb to full effect.

still can't answer your question though..

^perhaps your dose simply isn't high enough to give you pleasurable effects? (after 8 years, my 6mg 2x a day still gives me a warming charge, increased energy, and elevated mood, although the effect peaks and plateaus within around 4 hours, leaving me feeling "normal"). This is the reason I re-dose during the day; I need that little lift.

Last edited:
For anyone that cares those yellow subs definetly worked. I feel my body getting lighter and slight euphoria coming on. They were harder to crush the initial chunk of pill but when i chopped up the line it was chalky as usual. Slight burn at first, no taste really.

All in all these are real, just not made in America. I like em tho

Slum Survivor

I am taking my sub the exact same way as you. Even lifting up tongue and applying it (with tweezers) to the two big veins that run on each side of the stringy thing. I try to get as close to the tip of that as possible. (mid tongue range)

Oh and grey goose vodka homie...sometimes smirnoff, sometimes just high alcoholic mouthwash

hope that stuff is helping me cause its not the most enjoyable experience. Ocaisonally I feel like the sub hits me a little but that goes away very quickly and is barely noticable...basically sudden slight mood lift/relaxation.

Yes, I understood what you were saying about dissolving too quickly...like you were possibly not giving it enough time to set in, absorb to full effect.

still can't answer your question though..

im about to go right now and get me a little small 50ml thing of vodka and test that out. my mouthwash is scope outlast, which isnt suitable apparently. 13% alchy but its got this "5x longer fresh breath crap" and that minty shit never goes away. like i was saying it makes it feel like the mouthwash is screwing up the sub. so thats why im gonna try the vodka.

by the way HIGH ANXIETY Go back to the post where i quoted Mr. S and in his post there is a link for the thread about the alcohol bupe BA thing. u just click on the blue highlighted text in his post, its the word "this" that is where u need to click.

Just a side note, when sixpartseven wrote the alcohol & suboxone thread the orange hexagon pills were the most widely-used form of bupe. Thought it was worth a mention since people are noting different experiences with the films.

If nothing else, using Listerine before dosing was a great way to mask the nasty taste of the pills.

Last edited:
well for the most part in that thread it seems to be agreed that the films worked for that as well.

Ive read through that thread and have even posted a link to it. I cannot answer your question because I do not have the information you're looking for. Ha, not because I can't find it...Is this why you told me to click that link?

Other poster. I wasn't complaing about my sub I was just explaining what effect I was getting from using the vodka+sub combo. I am trying to stay on the lowest dose possible, Im at about 4-6mg/day from 8-10mg day a few weeks ago. No withdrawal really, but sleeping longer and BAD anxiety.

take care

I'm 20 years old. I've been two months clean from dope. I suffer from severe social anxiety and mild depression and I used opiates to self-medicate.

I just got put onto suboxone maintenance two weeks ago by my psychiatrist today for relapse prevention and for depression. He put me on 8mgs a day, which I think is a pretty strong dose. Then 16mg a week later. Now he gave me the choice for 32mg a day, so 120 strips a month two days ago. He told me to play around to find the right dose where I feel like I am at the most optimal level.

When I first took suboxone with a whole strip I felt a very strong opiate high the whole day, pinned eyes and everything. Now I take about 20-24mgs a day and still get good antidepressant effects, not like before but still has been one of the best medicines I have taken for my mental health. Much better than the SSRIs I've taken.

My psychiatrist is a very respected doctor in my area, but it just seems kind of weird that he is willing to script me so much suboxone lol. It is covered by my insurance. This is sort of an off-label treatment for my severe anxiety and depression issues and it has been working tremendously for me. His theory is, is that I may have a low amount of endorphin activity and that some people just need the extra boost to get themselves going. I also am working out at the gym to feel good too.

Thoughts?

Also, I have heard less is more theory with this medication... is that true? I want the most euphoric/pleasant effects as possible. The best experience was when I took 8mg the first time I took it lol. I have heard 2mg is a sweet-spot though...? Haven't really looked into it but I got better effects from 8mg then 4mg before. I am now taking 20-24mg, 8mg in the morning, then 4mg doses throughout the day

Status
Not open for further replies.