• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldhead said:
PLEASE PLEASE post how it goes. I am on my way to ending this shit.

How do you break the 8mg pill down to .2?? Or do you mean 2.0??

I did, the post is a page or two back.

Get down to .125 for a few days and it's painless. :) I've slept like a baby every night (7 days totally clean, now).

Break a 8mg pill into quarters; each of those pieces is 2 mg. Take a 2 mg piece and crush it into powder. Divide said powder into quarters - those piles of powder are .5 mg each. Divide those piles into quarters, and each pile is .125 mg.
It doesn't have to be perfectly exact, just make sure you are, in fact, using smaller amounts as your taper progresses.

PM me if you want my complete schedule. I never thought kicking dope could be so completely painless as this, and I'm happy to share the method that worked for me with anyone who needs or wants it. :)

JC, I thought about dissolving in water & dividing like that, but I think this is easier (not necessarily easy, just easier :))

Last edited:
Sorry for not having time to read all 19 pages if this has been covered already but when Im not laying in bed I feel intense ill, like throw up any second, when I try to pee I cant, the throw up effect gets me also when I drink bottle of milk or something... its no exactly 22 hours since my first line that was ~1mg and 9 hours since I snorted 0,05mg.. at times I feel good but then I pass out and wake up few hours later and this happens constantly. Yesterday were also my last intake of lyrica (800-2000mg everyday pretty much) could be sing of lyrica wds? I also taken only 2mg clonazepam thats not even close my daily dose. I got em for anxiety year ago. Thanks for any quick responses. This sure was my last experience with buprenorphine if this is all.... Its for heroin users after all I guess.. just most common opiate abused in my country. :S

edit: if you havnt read my previous posts, Im opiate virgin,besides codeine and tramadol.

Last edited:
clonazepom said:
, when I try to pee I cant, .

I get this loads it the Smooth muscle syndrom, it goes..(most of your internal orifices have been clenshed up, now they are relaxed u are not used to it. I contantly feel like i need to urinate every 15 minutes or i have a bladder infection or something and nothing (or next to nothing) comes out....dont worry about this, its just like when your pupils get massive, it will pass

johanneschimpo said:
Dissolve it into water.
One 8mg pill in a few mL of water.
Dose with a (needleless) syringe.
Easy as pie.

i have heard that if u just eat or in this case drink suboxone then it isnt as affective. Do you sujest to leave the water in your mouth to get absorbed? if so how long?

or do you mean something else?

or am i being retarded?

(sorry for double posting)

Don't take it orally. Put it into a small amount of water so that when you get down to low doses, like 0.1mg, its in just a few units of water (less than 0.1mL) Just as long that its such a small amount of liquid that you can fit it under your tongue. If you're trying to taper off suboxone, the only smart way to use it is sublingually.

Just wanted to add. I heard stories about snorting it. So i had my cousin snort it. He yakked twice and once it got in my car. Bad idea.

On another note I was on 16mg a day and cut that exactly in half with no problems that I remember. But now that i'm on 8mg a day (4mg twice a day). I tryed taking 2mg instead of 4 and I really was starting to not feel good so I took a little more.

Should I just wait until I get the 2mg pills and do it that way sense it's more accurate? Or should I just quit drinking caffeine while i'm at it. I really think that adds to it. I tryed this one time before and all the crap that was built up in me was getting ready to come out. So I dont know what to do. I'm prescribed clonazopam to, so you would think it would be easy. But I am so confused that's why I really think I just need to get off this.

I snorted 6 hours ago about .8 mgs buprenorphine and got a good feeling first, but then I started feeling very tired and had to go to sleep. Slept like a baby, but still feeling sleepy!!

It justn't do go this way!! Usually opiates tend to keep me awake.

No one answered my question but i'm getting off this shit by taking a quarter of a pill twice a day. Btw last night I took my dose right before bed becuase i didn't take enough. I usually take it at 4 in the afternoon go to bed at about 11.30. So i took it at like 1030 at night and stayed up seriously until like 4 in the morning just feeling the good non withdrawl effects this stuff gives you. So if your withdrawling this stuff is great! But if your not go get some oxycontin or whatever floats your boat.

^ I already answered your question, as did someone else. Scroll up. You can either dissolve a set amount of bupe into a set amount of water and dose it that way, or break a pill into powder and divide it into halves and halves of the halves (and so on) to get smaller amounts. The first method is more accurate though.

It would help if you paid attention. =D

Just curious, how are the effects of suboxone, does it give you euphoria, happiness, like, all that opiate stuff, or what?

I havent been able to read much about the actual effects , just "Can I take this now" or "Im doing this to taper" and I've read "it made me sleepy"

so...how is suboxone? is it a positivie opiate experience, is it an abuseable drug, is it very addictive?

Sorry if these questions have been answered. I've read a few times through this, and if someone could answer, it would be appreciated.

Prelude2TragedyII said:
so...how is suboxone? is it a positivie opiate experience, is it an abuseable drug, is it very addictive?

If your an opiate addict/junkie you wont be impresed by any means, but if your opiate naive than it might ring your bell.............. youll just have to give it a try.

I had passed out to my toilet last night after 1 mgs of bupe..

Too fucking sedative to be any enjoyable!!

Or am I dosing too much?

Please tell me?

With codeine I never nod or get sleepy, at least in the dose range of 180-240 mgs , it more makes me energetic.

Last edited:
can some one help answer this....?

ive been clean for some time
1mg - 2mg suboxone has a large effect on me now
it give me lots of energy
I have been using it to get through ALOT of work.
I have been using it then waiting 3-4 days before using it again.
I do this as i dont want a tolerance - I fear those withdrawls like a little girl!

I know im playing with fire and this will problably lead to no good but how long can i leave it between dosing so i dont get withdrawls????

some people (including my drug counseler) says you are ok if u: take 1mg on monday. NONE on Tuesday. Then 1mg on Wednesday. None on thursday. The 1 mg on Friday etc etc.. having a day clean inbetween?

is this correct?

it has a half life of 36 hours so then it must be longer than that??? no? yes?

some people say that 8mg has a half life of 36 hours 1mg-2mg should just be 24 hours?

I dont know what to beleive. I always felt my withdrawls coming on after 24 hours!!

can anyone shed some light on this please? can i use every other day?? and not get sick?

Last edited:
mr Bungle said:
can some one help answer this....?

ive been clean for some time
1mg - 2mg suboxone has a large effect on me now
it give me lots of energy
I have been using it to get through ALOT of work.
I have been using it then waiting 3-4 days before using it again.
I do this as i dont want a tolerance - I fear those withdrawls like a little girl!

I know im playing with fire and this will problably lead to no good but how long can i leave it between dosing so i dont get withdrawls????

some people (including my drug counseler) says you are ok if u: take 1mg on monday. NONE on Tuesday. Then 1mg on Wednesday. None on thursday. The 1 mg on Friday etc etc.. having a day clean inbetween?

is this correct?

it has a half life of 36 hours so then it must be longer than that??? no? yes?

some people say that 8mg has a half life of 36 hours 1mg-2mg should just be 24 hours?

I dont know what to beleive. I always felt my withdrawls coming on after 24 hours!!

can anyone shed some light on this please? can i use every other day?? and not get sick?

I'd say that 30 hours between and you should get badly psychically addicted.

Bupe is fucked up drug for recreation because it stays in the system so long , even it's effects have worn off.

so 48 hours wouldnt be long enough to leave it also?

how long would you leave it at the least?

I am really happy to see that this thread is still going strong, especially because I need input ASAP!!

First the question, and please don't flame me if this has been answered, this thread is getting really lengthy, and I don't have time to look through all of it.. sorry :\

I know that it is recommended that you wait 36 hours after taking the last agonist before taking bupe (I have Subutex, not Suboxone). Anyone have experience taking a small dosage (2 - 4mg) within about 8-12 hours after the last dose of agonist? This would be about 6 hours of withdrawls. And I am talking about Vicodin, not H or Oxy. I have been taking about 60mg+ hydrocodone a day for the last 2 months daily. Before that I was on Bupe for 2 months and BEFORE THAT I was on the 60mg+ hydro daily for over a year.

The FIRST time around I was put on Suboxone. I was at or past 36 hours of W/Ds.. terrible (and you badass Oxy or H users, don't flame that Vicodin is nothing plz). Anyway, after my first 4mg Suboxone dose, I felt incredible. I felt like I had never taken opiates, I felt great just being alive. It was like a high, but just not a body high or anything. After a while that wore off, Suboxone made me sick so I had to switch to Subutex. It worked for cravings and stuff for a good while.

Anyway - I was hoping someone with experience could tell me if taking Bupe and not waiting the full 36 hours would still work to kill the W/D's, not make me sicker. I was thinking since maybe I was on a weaker opiate that I wouldn't necessarily need to wait as long as it might be a quicker process for the opiate receptors to empty out than it would for a person doing H or large amounts of oxy every day.

Thanks

Just cause it's a weaker opiate doesn't mean your receptors will get cleared faster. How fast the active drug leaves your body has to do with half-life/elimination.

You could probably dose quicker if you were dependent on opiates with ridiculously short half-lives, such as some fent analogs.

If I were you, I'd wait at least 24 hours. You think you have it bad now, but precipitated WD's are a hell of a lot worse. Just my opinion though...

Thanks Phrozen,

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for, but what does that matter. I trust your judgement, Phrozen. Hydrocodone has a half life of 6 - 8 hours, so by that logic I should be ok taking the bupe in less than 12 hours...

I'm definitely going to hold out longer though.. I have done it before under worse circumstances. Maybe I will go about 20 hours and see what happens.

If I make any "scientific breakthroughs" I will post back to maybe help others.

Madmike said:

Bupe is fucked up drug for recreation because it stays in the system so long , even it's effects have worn off.

yeah your right my friend, i reall y carnt fuck around with this shit much anymore 1 day use, wait day then use again, and im pissing out my arse again. Not to bad my flu syptoms.

Im gonna wait four days the use 1 mg for my first day work (always a bullshit day) then never again (hopefully - i only have two 8mgs left)

its a bitch but its fair. it lets you get away with one day (long break inbetween) but as always im a fucking gready little pig full of bullshit excuses to use..

thank anyway (sorry for the ranting post)

anyone found that if they have had a larg opiate addiction and only been clean a short period (3 months) it take MUCH less days use to bring those bitching withdrawls back??? and they always seem to be worse than the last time???

Madmike said:

That's why it is used to withdraw from heavy opioids. It's funny that in some countries (like Finland) lot of people use it recreational...

Status
Not open for further replies.