• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Stuck in a LTR rut which is getting boring, cant motivate partner to rise her quality

My gf is out and me a bit bored, so boredom is mother of all trouble and I decided to reflect about some issues in my LTR and ask for your help.

A curiosity is that even the most direct signals I'm giving to my partner about what she needs to change aren't helping at all. It's like she is not even listening or internally denying everything I say.
I clearly exposed that: my most important criteria of valuation of the quality of a gf is physical beauty and attractiveness as measured against a basket of my own opinion and opinion of the general public ("other males turning heads") roughly in a ratio 30:70, where higher weight in the basket is given to the opinion of the general PUBLIC. Along with that, provocative styling, high heels and mini skirts as well as aesthetic surgeries are highly encouraged if necessary to meet those goals. There should be no serious illnesses or imperfections (birth marks, scars, deformities etc) or the latter should be corrected immediately. Mental side and moral values are next to unimportant for a simple fact that if we disagree we can treat that as an advantage and learn something more in the process or simply cultivate that good sense of free opinion and democracy as well as non-judgmental "anything goes" mentality. I don't expect to receive advice or explicit help from my gf in any way, I bring my own decisions and I am indifferent to her success or failure (professional, knowledge development, being "smart" etc). If we can't talk "on the same level" intellectually, it's fine, we can still be together walking by the lake with headphones in our ears or sitting and reading a book. The girl should act as a Darvinistic-female which assumes also competing with other females, posting better looking FB photos or more intriguing status updates as well as actively managing public relationship of the couple as to increase overall appearance of value for both in the general public. Being obedient is not a key, but not working against is utterly important.

Needless to say, albeit I brought up this list many times even directly (btw a smart girl knows how to get clues), she continues to increasingly diverge from this valuation model. Now she's even getting fat, obsessing with some academic stuff, sex life is tumbling down due to a bad logistics we have now and utter lack of what I like to call a "passion for the cock" factor. If I want to fuck her it looks almost as if I am forcing her since she's been ever since complaining about a tight pussy problem, requiring some (for me) strange pelvic motions for her to orgasm. She's never been too passionate about licking and given her history of some vaginal infection problems it has weighted negatively also on my willingness. I literally have to force her to suck dick (which happens once in 2 months on average!!), then she is obsessive compulsive that it's not clean enough and requires some religious hard-scrub washing of the thing before and after. Spontaneity factor is falling to zero and everything boils down to a BORING overlong kissing sessions. Kissing for 5 minutes is fun, for 1/2 hour is just a torture.
She wants to cuddle all the time like a fucking baby albeit she is of same age as myself and projects an overall image of a person upon which weight of the whole world has fallen - heck she even slouches while walking. Can someone explain this cuddle-but-low-sex mania??
She'd be willing to exercise or go get surgery for her juveniles, but guess what, someone needs to go with her, push and motivate her and make big deal even of the most simple things in life. And I fail to provide that since (guess what) I'd like also for someone to constantly push me and motivate me to rise my OWN value, I never enjoyed such luxury in life, only headwinds!! I don't have a capacity to provide that, same like I can't provide wealth since I don't have any wealth, so I'm waiting for someone to provide it to me OR at least religiously stick to my strategic plans of making wealth and not act contrary to sabotage me.

She appears as if she'd be crushed if I left her, but at the same time fails to accept any of my advice how she could improve her standing within this relationship. This is again another luxury only I provide, since other people would simply leave without giving any sincere feedback or clues about how to improve.
So the story "high heels are uncomfortable so why wear them" or "that's not my style" outweighs what should be a desire to satisfy your partner?? This is what puzzles me. Is she a masochist just waiting to be left and hurt or there is some underlying game here at play which I fail to understand?

Troll post for sure. If anyone thought like what you have typed, as is they would ask for advice. Anyway, just in case.

Sounds like she is depressed, because she loved you at some stage and came to realise that you have no feelings for her. You refuse to or are indifferent about engaging with her on an intimate interpersonal level.

She wants hugs but not sex - probably because she wants that intimacy from you desperately. But since it does not exist between you two, she probably feels violated having sex with you.

So her passion for the cock as you say, is probably at an all time high. Just not for yours.

It's totally reasonable to strive for a partner you deem attractive enough, on whatever scale you choose to use to measure this, even if it is a bit whack. That's your bizzo.

However, expecting a person to try and become 'more attractive' to meet your scale is unfair. If she was dressing the way you prefer at the start but has since stopped, I can see why you would feel the effort to take pride in her appearance (as she once did) has waned. A fair observation.

But if she never dressed like this, or only did so to please you, then go and find someone who has these aesthetic preferences herself - somebody 'hotter', if that's how you gauge hotness. I gotta say though, a girl who presents as a '10' may not be interested in you dude, unless you are as visually appealing as the type you desire. But even still, your personality and attitude might relegate you to the 'shallow wanker bin'.

You should get a blow up doll - then you can dress her up to your tastes without imposing any more psychological damage on people. Dudes like you are the reason so many beautiful girls are deeply insecure about their looks or downplay their intellectual capacity. If anything needs an 'upgrade', it's your head.

Downspiraling sex life in a LTR...

We've been dating for long and we're very close and committed. In the beginning of our relationship she loved sex, she always wanted to do it, but she was so so selfish in bed. It was a lot about her, then I said something and we started evening things out, ever since I started being more "involved" she never wants to have sex. And If I mention anything about sex, or touch her chest or butt she get P I S S E D like I said something dirty. She never takes interest in sex, recently she is always "tired" even if she works just normal hours. If I talk about it at all she assumes I'm being a perv and a douche when In reality I just want a healthy sex life! All she ever wants is me to hold her and to cuddle. I don't like cuddling that much, and same with kissing, I don't fancy kissing it's sticky and just eh which she doesn't understand so she thinks I don't like her which is not true. I hug and hold her and kiss her as much as I can withstand without being grossed out. And if i refer to sex as "sex" and not "making love" she gets angry and ignores the question. What am I doing wrong? I don't understand. The most we have sex, If I'm lucky, is once a week. I'm tired of this. I know she loves me but how do I improve our sex lives??

Ps- when we do have sex she says its amazing, so i dont think its the performance thats wrong....

Can someone explain why is this happening and what kind of game/test is underway here...?

This seems very toxic to both of you. Maybe the answer is just as simple as you don't fit together and I don't mean physically at all... I just ended a short-term relationship with even kissing and cuddling (which I love!) disappearing after just 2 weeks, and in bed she too was the only one satisfied. :p