• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Stuck in a LTR rut which is getting boring, cant motivate partner to rise her quality

this entire thread kills me. i have nothing to say except that the OP is a complete and utter sociopath (which we've all established at this point).

i pity the poor girl.

I hope she finds the strength and self esteem to leave you but sadly I think you've probably ensured she won't.

QFT.

While my post will probably not be constructive the OP, oh well.

OP, you're shallow. This girl deserves much better. I hope you find a girl who finds the same morals as you do and you realize how shallow and terrible they are.

As for why your girlfriend doesn't wear high heels to satisfy you when they hurt her feet. Wtf. I would never expect my partner to cause physical harm to himself just to please me. That is disgusting.

Not overly constructive.

Another un-constructive reply.

you, sir, are unconstructive. and there's no hyphen in "unconstructive." maybe your girlfriend wants a smarter man who doesn't throw around useless hyphens so often. or perhaps you just like the wee hyphen because it resembles the size of something in your pants? just a guess.

Why nobody tries answering the main question instead of criticizing?
"This is what puzzles me. Is she a masochist just waiting to be left and hurt or there is some underlying game here at play which I fail to understand? "

Or any other questions, there are quite a bit of "?" in my post, for a reason

yea, that's it! I truly think you're on to her game - she's a masochist who enters into relationships with psychopathic men, works her hardest to not fit into their mold, and counts the seconds until her mate dumps her. what a brilliant plan. no wonder she isn't busy humping/sucking you and wearing high heels - she's too busy trying to find ways to serve her own masochistic pleasures.

maybe the plethora of question marks in your post relates to your life somehow. are you always asking stupid questions? or maybe the question mark represents that you are the all-knowing and have the key to all answers? or maybe you're the riddler?

oh, by the way - my friend, Captain Obvious is here, and he would like to take a moment from his busy day of pointing out the obvious to write a quick statement:

lavoix = talonblaze

g'nite folks!

You're a sad human being. I would love to see what you look like and what you bring to the table. You have this unrealistic list of what your gf should look like, how she should act, etc. but I highly doubt you meet that criteria yourself..

op- either you are a troll or just a rubbish boyfriend.

either way i'd steer clear.

nuff said

Couldn't have said this better myself.

Just when I thought I'd heard everything, this guy wins the booby-prize.
"Getting surgery for her juveniles?" WTF? No, she's not a dog and I hope she dumps you soon.

Here's my solution: Lavoix, if she is unwilling to address your minor concerns, and if they really are make or break with you, then just leave her. Better to get out now before things get even more serious. The longer you stay, the more it will hurt her if you do decide to leave. OR look past her faults, learn to accept them, and hope she decides to make these changes on her own. Primary concern here being physical fitness, striving to have levels of intimacy you had when you first met, and her maybe wearing some clothes you find sexy. Because you didn't post concerns she has with you, I can only comment on your issues with her. If she has any reasonable concerns with you, maybe you should try and address yours first, and hopefully that will give her the incentive she needs to meet your needs. Meet her halfway.

If I'd decide to leave should I just run away or stay around and be open about the breakup?

Also are there other ways to persuade a person to do something, besides sitting around and hoping they'll change on their own?? I'm referring to mind gimmicks and simply being more...persuasive

Another problem I have is that I'd want to fuck almost every girl I see around. They distract me, for instance now I'm sitting in a caffe and can't concentrate on work since there is almost always a girl around I'd like to fuck. It's not that much about fucking actually as much it is about validation and feeling of supreme power to influence other ppl lives...There are also so many things I'd like to do, like just stop people on the street and demand them to take me to their home and make me a coffee so I don't have to pay it in the caffee...And just coming in front of them and telling them in their face honestly...That I ask them to make me a fucking coffee and I *might* fuck some of them back home...But it's sometime so difficult to make myself actually act on those urges since it's still socially out of line to do things like that and I don't quite understand why since it should be so funny...
Maybe I need team up with someone and just go do crazy stuff and than I regret not having a girlfriend ready to do those crazy stuff with me but just a boring 'normal' girl type who can't even assert herself in front of her female friends...

Good looking girls on the street get on my nerves since they constantly remind me of the apparent abundance we're surrounded with but sometimes unable to act upon...I want to pick them up like a box of cornflakes in the supermarket, since it's just such a good feeling...the box of cornflakes does not wiggle around or require elaborate strategies to be picked up...there is feeling of control and complete comfort picking it up just there and satisfying immediate cravings. With people we can't do that always since there can be a good looking girl with a partner or female friends and difficult to approach and the only satisfaction remains in disqualifying her as not so good looking just as the girl sitting in the next table now who I thought as attractive but a minute ago she stood up to go to the bathroom and I realized she's 1.5m short. That feeling of having a superior girl compared to some other girl is just good. Although it's not possibly always to disqualify since there are indeed girls who are stunning and that brings me resentment for being in a relationship with what appears to be comparatively inferior girl.

Anyone feeling similar?
I mean how anyone of you can be continuously satisfied with the same house, car, girl...for a long period of time? People crave change and continuous upside...like a stock market...are you that easy to settle? So I thought of a "continuously upgradable girlfriend" as a solution to this problem where the quality of the partner would rise always up in sync with the cravings thus ensuring the (ever rising) expectations are being met. Kind of like the sex life gets boring after a while and needs toys and more kinky stuff to obtain same level of excitement.

Last edited:
QFT.

While my post will probably not be constructive the OP, oh well.

OP, you're shallow. This girl deserves much better. I hope you find a girl who finds the same morals as you do and you realize how shallow and terrible they are.

As for why your girlfriend doesn't wear high heels to satisfy you when they hurt her feet. Wtf. I would never expect my partner to cause physical harm to himself just to please me. That is disgusting.

If other girls can wear heels also can mine. Unless she's just too weak to pull that out...

You're a sad human being. I would love to see what you look like and what you bring to the table. You have this unrealistic list of what your gf should look like, how she should act, etc. but I highly doubt you meet that criteria yourself..

And what are those criteria? Should perhaps also I wear high heels and dress up??
I can go with her even to a concert that I utterly dislike. It doesn't matter, my job is to be there and provide her what she wants, company, party buddy or anything...I bring everything you like silly girl, I can bend myself to anything, no request is too strange or off the marks...And I expect the same. I expect exceptional experience not just mediocre lazyness

There must be a girl out there who fits your criteria lavoix. Matter of fact we have a female poster who appears to hold your same standards for outward appearances and a person's looks. She may just join in and you two could hit it off famously. You never know!

i feel like laVoix desperately craves attention and is trolling, or is phrasing this stuff in a controversial manner on purpose

dnt feed the troll~

i havent been playing up anything in this thread, so yes i mean without hypocrisy.

you ignore everyones input and just keep going on misogynistic rants

i feel like laVoix desperately craves attention and is trolling, or is phrasing this stuff in a controversial manner on purpose

dnt feed the troll~

He has to be trolling on some level.

It's obvious that if he is legitimate, that he should find someone in the sex or low-brow acting industry.
Yet he rejects that...

all the while he's evidently smart enough to stir up emotions and attention with his responses.

maybe his whole post is some weird blend of fantasy and trolling?

If other girls can wear heels also can mine. Unless she's just too weak to pull that out...

Good for her if she doesn't wear heels.
I don't wear heels. I'm glad that means someone like you would never date me.

It is seriously disgusting how you think someone should be hurt just so you can be happy. Absolutely disgusting.

Good for her if she doesn't wear heels.
I don't wear heels. I'm glad that means someone like you would never date me.

It is seriously disgusting how you think someone should be hurt just so you can be happy. Absolutely disgusting.

If it does not hurt other girls wearing them, it won't hurt also you, unless you're an elephant...lol

It just signals either you're too weak to go through a minor discomfort (in that case you're also going to cry and yell through a childbirth like mad won't you??) or you simply cannot pull certain clothes like other girls indicating you're inferior...In either case it doesn't help your valuation. And the fact that you won't do even when explicitly asked, even offered a barter, signals you don't care enough or simply are not open to any "deals" in which case there is no purpose of interacting and having you as "a partner".

Though all valuations are comparative, in certain circumstances and for a certain period you (or her) may still be valued favorably but are doomed in the longer term as the unmet expectations continue to put strain on the perception of your (or hers) quality.

he should find someone in the sex or low-brow acting industry.
Yet he rejects that...

maybe his whole post is some weird blend of fantasy and trolling?

I don't reject that. I just don't know how can I seamlessly make acquaintances in that industry...

How long have you and the GF been together? When the relationship began did she meet your standards? IMO- If you both can't reach a mutually beneficial compromise then you would be doing her a great justice in ending the relationship. She might be hanging on to someone who seems to be a bit of what society might consider a "shallow-jerk" because she has low self-esteem.

Also, if you are feeling urges to dominate complete strangers that you see in coffee shops you may want to consider seeking therapy.

If it does not hurt other girls wearing them, it won't hurt also you, unless you're an elephant...lol

It DOES hurt most girls to wear high heels. You try to wear high heels and a short dress and go out dancing for a few hours. All of my female friends say high heels hurt. Seriously, you try it for five hours, and then come back and tell us how it went.

Oh LaVoix, it's so wonderful to see your voice (geddit?) of mysoginy and sexism around these parts again <3
Though I'm surprised you refrained on the women = cars analogy this time. Or did I simply miss that within your rant about how you have a right to give people orders and force them into sex while you're just laying on your lazy pathetic ass?

Forgive me for my dreadful rudeness but I'm done trying to 'help' you in any way; every single one of your threads/posts is mindblowingly sexist (you sound like you just stepped out of the middle ages) and I'm not wasting any more time on them that isn't sarcasm intended for my own amusement.

LOL. High heels DO hurt and damage your feet in the long-term. Why don't you go walk around in high heels, asshole?

Word.

I hope you were near comatose from heroin or something when you enabled such nonsense.

As a heroin addict, I can assure you it does not turn one into a sociopathic sexist ass unless there were a few prior issues.

Seriously. Done being patient with you LaVoix. You need help and it's truly pathetic you don't have enough self-respect or maturity to just step back and look at yourself for a second. I feel SO sorry for your girlfriend. Good job on ruining her self-confidence forever. Also, good job on forcing her for oral sex. You realise that's called rape in most parts, yes?

:)

THIS!!!!

Mods, PLEASE move this to the lounge! We must troll the troll :D

I think we're doing a good enough job here already no? ;)

you, sir, are unconstructive. and there's no hyphen in "unconstructive." maybe your girlfriend wants a smarter man who doesn't throw around useless hyphens so often. or perhaps you just like the wee hyphen because it resembles the size of something in your pants? just a guess.

Haha that was brilliant.

Should perhaps also I wear high heels and dress up??

I think you should. I also think you should get plastic surgery, because unless you are a perfect clone of Ryan Gosling, I'm not interested in you. But you also have to have the personality of my boyfriend and the brilliance of my boss. Otherwise I mean, you're just not making much of an effort.

Last edited: