• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Stuck in a LTR rut which is getting boring, cant motivate partner to rise her quality

laVoix

Bluelighter
My gf is out and me a bit bored, so boredom is mother of all trouble and I decided to reflect about some issues in my LTR and ask for your help.

A curiosity is that even the most direct signals I'm giving to my partner about what she needs to change aren't helping at all. It's like she is not even listening or internally denying everything I say.
I clearly exposed that: my most important criteria of valuation of the quality of a gf is physical beauty and attractiveness as measured against a basket of my own opinion and opinion of the general public ("other males turning heads") roughly in a ratio 30:70, where higher weight in the basket is given to the opinion of the general PUBLIC. Along with that, provocative styling, high heels and mini skirts as well as aesthetic surgeries are highly encouraged if necessary to meet those goals. There should be no serious illnesses or imperfections (birth marks, scars, deformities etc) or the latter should be corrected immediately. Mental side and moral values are next to unimportant for a simple fact that if we disagree we can treat that as an advantage and learn something more in the process or simply cultivate that good sense of free opinion and democracy as well as non-judgmental "anything goes" mentality. I don't expect to receive advice or explicit help from my gf in any way, I bring my own decisions and I am indifferent to her success or failure (professional, knowledge development, being "smart" etc). If we can't talk "on the same level" intellectually, it's fine, we can still be together walking by the lake with headphones in our ears or sitting and reading a book. The girl should act as a Darvinistic-female which assumes also competing with other females, posting better looking FB photos or more intriguing status updates as well as actively managing public relationship of the couple as to increase overall appearance of value for both in the general public. Being obedient is not a key, but not working against is utterly important.

Needless to say, albeit I brought up this list many times even directly (btw a smart girl knows how to get clues), she continues to increasingly diverge from this valuation model. Now she's even getting fat, obsessing with some academic stuff, sex life is tumbling down due to a bad logistics we have now and utter lack of what I like to call a "passion for the cock" factor. If I want to fuck her it looks almost as if I am forcing her since she's been ever since complaining about a tight pussy problem, requiring some (for me) strange pelvic motions for her to orgasm. She's never been too passionate about licking and given her history of some vaginal infection problems it has weighted negatively also on my willingness. I literally have to force her to suck dick (which happens once in 2 months on average!!), then she is obsessive compulsive that it's not clean enough and requires some religious hard-scrub washing of the thing before and after. Spontaneity factor is falling to zero and everything boils down to a BORING overlong kissing sessions. Kissing for 5 minutes is fun, for 1/2 hour is just a torture.
She wants to cuddle all the time like a fucking baby albeit she is of same age as myself and projects an overall image of a person upon which weight of the whole world has fallen - heck she even slouches while walking. Can someone explain this cuddle-but-low-sex mania??
She'd be willing to exercise or go get surgery for her juveniles, but guess what, someone needs to go with her, push and motivate her and make big deal even of the most simple things in life. And I fail to provide that since (guess what) I'd like also for someone to constantly push me and motivate me to rise my OWN value, I never enjoyed such luxury in life, only headwinds!! I don't have a capacity to provide that, same like I can't provide wealth since I don't have any wealth, so I'm waiting for someone to provide it to me OR at least religiously stick to my strategic plans of making wealth and not act contrary to sabotage me.

She appears as if she'd be crushed if I left her, but at the same time fails to accept any of my advice how she could improve her standing within this relationship. This is again another luxury only I provide, since other people would simply leave without giving any sincere feedback or clues about how to improve.
So the story "high heels are uncomfortable so why wear them" or "that's not my style" outweighs what should be a desire to satisfy your partner?? This is what puzzles me. Is she a masochist just waiting to be left and hurt or there is some underlying game here at play which I fail to understand?

so basically you could give less fucks about how she is feeling and her desires, but now you are appalled that she isn't wearing high heels for you and sucking your dick more than twice a month?

relationships are a two way street brah, and it seems to me that you are confusing lust for love?

honestly you kind of sound like you are a bit of a sociopath

im at a loss for words at your post atm hopefully someone can offer something more constructive, just wow though 8o

op; youve listed a bunch of cons and factors in which youd appreciate in a significant other.

can your current girlfriend meet those standards? and what is it that is important/you are truly looking for in a suitable life partner?

...kytnism...:|

I hope she finds the strength and self esteem to leave you but sadly I think you've probably ensured she won't.

I hope she finds the strength and self esteem to leave you but sadly I think you've probably ensured she won't.

Not overly constructive. If she would to be with a higher self esteem the likehood she'd fit in the valuation model would actually be higher. If not already, then she just needs execute the orders I give. In any case there is a path I lay in front of anyone how to win me over, a luxury people generally won't provide or tell you sincerely. Basically the writing is on the wall, I just can't explain the stubbornness in acting in the opposite manner...

If she is unwilling to change for you - your unwilling to accept her as she doesn't fit into your mold then leave her. I'm sure she will be devastated at losing you at first but I would imagine as time goes on and she meets somebody normal she will be fine.

Maybe her unwillingness to follow your orders / demands etc is a passive aggressive response and a hint that your actually not good enough for her / she really does not want to win you over.

Has she been in many relationships before because it sounds like she is rather naive.

then she just needs execute the orders I give

Unbelievable.

So you don't love her for who she is, you only love her if she changes to become what you want her to be.

Bearlove - if she sounds naive, what does that make the OP? Does expecting to be in a relationship where you're loved and accepted and grow together in a supportive cerebral partnership make you naive? I'd say excluding all these things in favour of shallow public opinions is more than naive, it's down right sick.

Last edited:
honestly you kind of sound like you are a bit of a sociopath

im at a loss for words at your post atm hopefully someone can offer something more constructive, just wow though 8o

indeed, I should have just quoted you in the first place.

From what I have read, the solution is simple... what on earth is the good of a list of criteria such as the one you have posted if she is not going to adhere to it?

Really, its a simple list of your desires and needs, and she is not conforming. She needs to go. End of story. Its not rocket science. Get rid of her and move on to someone who will be more considerate to you.

You're welcome

If she is unwilling to change for you - your unwilling to accept her as she doesn't fit into your mold then leave her. I'm sure she will be devastated at losing you at first but I would imagine as time goes on and she meets somebody normal she will be fine.

Maybe her unwillingness to follow your orders / demands etc is a passive aggressive response and a hint that your actually not good enough for her / she really does not want to win you over.

Has she been in many relationships before because it sounds like she is rather naive.

Beg your pardon, why might she be naïve? How you came to that conclusion? I think she has all that she wants in this relationship...

Beg your pardon, why might she be naïve? How you came to that conclusion? I think she has all that she wants in this relationship...

You have listed to her the things that you expect her to be, what to wear, how to look and how to make you happy. Is she doing any of this - the answer is no or you wouldn't be here complaining about your situation. So - she could be either naive and doesn't know how to change to make you happy or she is naive for thinking your mold for a perfect gf is for her attainable. She may also be naive for simply not getting up and leaving to allow you to find your perfect GF and getting on with her life.

Sounds like you need a new relationship.

I have no problem with your post.
However, I question why you're in a LTR with someone who doesn't meet you personal desires/expectations?:?
Your gf clearly isn't up to your high standards, and lol you are clearly not good at motivating her. :D
The idea that you can 'upgrade' a woman to someone totally different is also going to lead to a lot of disappointments.
You have to start with a woman who fits your desires/standards etc... and build from there.

Start over with a different girl.

Google sociopathic relationships and read it, read it, and read it again.

LOL. High heels DO hurt and damage your feet in the long-term. Why don't you go walk around in high heels, asshole?

LOL. High heels DO hurt and damage your feet in the long-term. Why don't you go walk around in high heels, asshole?
<3!

I've only worn them a few times (experimental male ;) ) but god damn I understand the pain!

so your pissed off because you feel she needs to be motivated and on top of this you feel that this is wrong because she doesnt motive you. you expect wealth and luxury to be handed to you on a plate because you never had it and in your mind it is your gf fault for not providing it. it sounds like you are the failure in this relationship for noticing the real problem and not making an effort to improve yourself with the help of your gf instead of just criticizing everything about her, you expect your girlfriend to hand you everything on a plate but because she does not have luxury, wealth and possibly motivation you then project all of your on problems on to her. what a sad little man you are.

OP: I don't get what you're providing to her in this relationship. It is not money, nor support. Not love (it does not seem so, at least) or affection (same as before). You seem to appreciate the girl only for her social value and for your weekly ivm (in vagina masturbation) sessions AND you prize telltale signs of idiocy such as slutty photos on FB or useless status update, like anyone gives a fuck for more than 5 seconds.

If you aren't a troll, here's my advice: break up with this lass, pick up some random girl aspiring to be America's Next Top Model and feed her MDPV and your model of life, you should be perfectly fine.

Josair said:
If you aren't a troll
He may very well be a troll, though a look at his posting history shows if he is a troll he is consistent in his trolling subject matter (how women fail his pathetically shallow, transient, merely perceived, human tabloid-level standards. If he's not a troll, he's a truly ugly soul. If you read his posting history you'll see he's gotten a lot of attention in SLR using the cheap rabble rousing techniques employed here. He's gotten the same sorts of challenging responses, too, however he never seriously engages those challenges, rather choosing to glibly dismiss efforts to address his personal issues with no more than one short post. This makes engaging him pointless no matter what he is. The message is clear: click on laVoix's user name and add him to your ignore list.

Corzan said:
I have no problem with your post. ... Start over with a different girl.

Maybe you didn't read his post or any of his others. Here's a reminder:
laVoix said:
Along with that, provocative styling, high heels and mini skirts as well as aesthetic surgeries are highly encouraged if necessary to meet those goals. There should be no serious illnesses or imperfections (birth marks, scars, deformities etc) or the latter should be corrected immediately.

I hope you were near comatose from heroin or something when you enabled such nonsense. If not, I append my latter recommendation to Bluelighters: click on laVoix's screen name and add him to your ignore list and while your at it seriously consider adding Corazon.

Last edited:
I will very, very rarely make a statement like this, but I can't help myself here. You, my friend, are a fucked unit. For your own sake as well as the sake of the girls who unfortunately hang around you, seek therapy immediately. You seem extremely insecure and, as stated before, sociopathic. Let this poor girl get away from you without too much emotional scarring please.

I will very, very rarely make a statement like this, but I can't help myself here. You, my friend, are a fucked unit. For your own sake as well as the sake of the girls who unfortunately hang around you, seek therapy immediately. You seem extremely insecure and, as stated before, sociopathic. Let this poor girl get away from you without too much emotional scarring please.

Another un-constructive reply.
You also fail to appreciate different opinions and logically prove my model of girl valuation wrong. The truth is that this is a great exposure of the men's real thinking, everything else is just denial or ass licking of pathetic guys who are not brave enough to admit to their real standards. It is only beauty and personal satisfaction that matters (validated against others since nothing is measurable if not compared to something else), it's evolutionary and nobody will change that in the next 10,000 years. The question is how to navigate this world of hypocrisy and play the game in order to obtain desired results.

I also REFUSE to accept that it's impossible to upgrade a same girl. I refuse to admit that any person lacks the capacity to improve and should be dumped immediately and replaced by another who fits initially better. I see it more like my failure to motivate properly. Maybe I need rise my quality even more to such an disproportional level that either she will be forced to match up or will bail herself.
This all means I'm actually more considerate and not approaching people with consumer spending mentality and "replace the product if broken" philosophy. Maybe this stems from my upbringing in a relatively poor surrounding where I had to fix things to work not just buy new ones.

Last edited: