• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Spirit as Science

No, Gabriel came to tell the story he had been playing the part of Lucifer to infiltrate the darkness for thousands of years before his mission now came to an end. You might like some of this, although it sounds like you have your own mind about things. Or are you willing to accept the dark agenda is coming to an end or to let go of it?

Gabriel:

This week marks the end of the Lucifer Project. There will be no more dark oversight on Planet Earth. Our Lucifer can now move into the Light as his true identity, which is I, Archangel Gabriel. He will no longer be needed to do the "dirty work" of being the double agent and liaison between the Company of Heaven and the dark forces.

Beloved Ones, life is going to be constant delight, relief, joy, happiness. We are beside ourselves here. Our only regret comes in the knowledge that we will be losing some of the beloved souls who came here originally to play the role of dark ones, but who lost their way. The effect of generations of brainwashing and separation created too much damage. We are very sad about that. Father is filled with emotion, but there is nothing more to do to try to win them back to the Light other than to give them the free will choice to join with us.

Once the ceremony is complete, welcoming those who decide to take the leap into the Light, there will be endless celebration. We will honor those lost in the battle as you would honor your fallen soldiers. They will have a place in our history as much as the Lightworkers will. This phase of the conflict between dark and Light is a historic turning point for Planet Earth.

We are relieved beyond words, and experiencing a sense of fulfillment - the fulfillment of our Destiny - the triumph of Light in this part of our Milky Way Galaxy. There is still work to be done, but Mother Terra is now free to proceed with her Ascension without fear of nuclear attack or devastation from the cabal.

I join with you, Beloved Friends, by announcing this small truth about my identity as a Child of God. Let it no longer be said that there is a Satan, or a Devil or a Lucifer who represents evil. He is no more. He was an illusion, a slight of hand, a dramatic role I played in the struggle to bring Light to our beloved Terra. The curtain has closed on that historic drama. We are now free to move on to the full unfolding of our glorious New Golden Age.

As I hang up my costume and the stage lights go dark, I return to take my place beside Source, among my beloved Angels and Masters, no longer incognito, in hiding from the scrutiny of the cabal.

Hear my trumpet now, dear humankind, announcing the coming of Truth and Justice to our beloved Planet Earth. Let it be known today to all, on both sides of the Divide between Light and Dark that Lucifer is dead. Long live the Light!"

http://www.whoneedslight.org/cm-eng...sanat-and-gabriel-the-cabal-departs-this-week

It's interesting, but I don't always know what to think of these things. Gabriel is also my main guardian angel (he looks after millions) and has been for my last 30 lifetimes on earth so he's my main spiritual inspiration (the messenger angel - he has many ideas). I also got to play Gabriel for our naivity play in the first grade, one of those funny synchronicities (my best friend had long dark hair and got to be Mary).

By the way, although you seem very visionary, are you sure this doom & gloom approach is the right way for you to go? As it's not really the way to get through to anyone expect Christian fanatics so you're limiting your audience there, but I know it's very hard to get through to people like you. I expect you to deny anything I have to say, but it might be a good idea to try to be a little more open-minded.

Come out of him. I command you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord please open his eyes. I say this all in front of him for his benefit.
Christ is VERY merciful. The Lake of Fire is not even meant for humans. It was prepared for the devil and his angels.

The Sheep and the Goats
40"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink;…

Gabriel is not going in the Lake of Fire. Do you not know that we will judge angels? Which angels do you think we are judging? The ones who held us captive. Read the passage about Lucifer again.

Your thoughts are not your own. You can be free. God is Love and He hates the corruption of this world. His will is not done here. All things are not yet subjected to Him, but they will be.

God is Love. I hope you ask Him for the Truth. He is VERY merciful.

you are god.

I am not God. I am just a servant. I am nobody. A minor anomaly. Jesus Christ saved me. I was dead in my transgressions.

The Serpent's Deception
3but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.'" 4The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! 5"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."…

Carrry on with your ministering...it can't exactly hurt around here and besides is quite entertaining.

you are god.

I am not God. I am just a servant. I am nobody. A minor anomaly. Jesus Christ saved me. I was dead in my transgressions.

The Serpent's Deception
3but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.'" 4The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! 5"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."…

2Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life? 4So if you have law courts dealing with matters of this life, do you appoint them as judges who are of no account in the church?…

Yes we will judge the ones who took us captive. The ones who tried to turn us against God and see us under His wrath. But He is merciful. He is Love. He sent His only Begotten Son to die for us, He went to Hell for 3 days in our place, and He rose from the dead. He did all of this to free us from our captors and bring us into God's Eternal Love! What a perfect God I serve. He is so merciful, kind, patient, just, holy, beautiful, and on top of being the Creator of all things and the ruler of Eternity - HE IS LOVE! That is such an amazing revelation for someone who was born in a fallen, corrupted world, and in bondage to sin and fallen angels. He took my guilt on the Cross and gave me new life. It would be a true blessing if I could ever die for His sake. That is an honor He reserves for some of His adopted children.

Carrry on with your ministering...it can't exactly hurt around here and besides is quite entertaining.

Your thoughts are not your own. They can hear your thoughts and they can speak into your mind and make you think you thought what they said. Christ will set you free if you ask Him to with a true heart. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past. All that matters is Christ rose from the dead.

What do you think of John Todd and his warnings of the occult? Have you heard any of his Youtube lectures from the 70s? I know he was a big liar but there is some truth to what he says.

What do you think of John Todd and his warnings of the occult? Have you heard any of his Youtube lectures from the 70s? I know he was a big liar but there is some truth to what he says.

Never heard of him that I can remember.

The occult took off in the 60s and 70s because after WWII, operation paperclip brought over Nazi scientists (given a pass on their war crimes by sorcerers in America, who mainly worked for the American intelligence agencies either directly or indirectly at the time) who researched "mind control" techniques during the Holocaust. They used the Jews for experimentation and they learned the ancient "secrets" (occultism means "hidden") of the mystery schools (sorcery that was used to control the masses in Babylon, Egypt, Rome, Greece, and is also used in America today). Mind control is accomplished through demonic magic and the ones being controlled are manipulated through their sin. Part of what has been going on in the occult since around 1900 is called the "externalization of the hierarchy." They have been initiating the masses into the occult. That is why occult symbolism is EVERYWHERE in America these days. Mainstream musicians (Lucifer was a musician, interestingly enough) are the primary tool of the sorcerers who run America (most of which can be found in the Republican party pretending to be Christians).

This is also the reason Darwinism took off in the 70s and child sacrifice (abortion) was legalized.

"Occult" means "hidden." The Truth is not hidden. It is a propositional Truth that can be gained by either Asking God For It, Reading His Word, or both. The Holy Spirit guides believers into all truth.

Ya know, Christ is very merciful. He IS Love. It is so amazing that God is real AND He is Love. He is the perfect God there could never be a better. He is literally PERFECT. God is LOVE!

Too bad so many just accept what is in front of them in this world. It is so sad. At least we have victory in Christ and will be judging the fallen angels who took us captive. That is also an interesting revelation. They tried to get us thrown in Hell for all of Eternity and we will be the ones who judge them. Christ is very merciful. From the way it sounded when one of the fallen angels I have had to fight in the Spirit was speaking into my mind, they had a chance to be healed. He said "heal me please." I thought I was the one who thought it. An angel, who I suspect was the archangel, said "it is too late for you to be healed. Now go." I said "were you talking to me?" He said "wait." Then he drew a "?" in my eyelid with light that turned into two dots of light. The fallen angel returned with another one and I had to contend with their lies and accusations using the Sword of the Spirit. So, it seems they had a chance to be healed but rejected God's mercy and blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

God is very merciful. He is Love!

The occult took off in the 60s and 70s because after WWII, operation paperclip brought over Nazi scientists (given a pass on their war crimes by sorcerers in America, who mainly worked for the American intelligence agencies either directly or indirectly at the time) who researched "mind control" techniques during the Holocaust.

Would L. Ron Hubbard the founder of Scienthology have been part of these?

I read an old Penthouse interview with his son who said black magic was the basis of Scienthology but it's spread out over such a long span of time you don't notice. He said the only religion in his home was Satanism and his father was into rituals and Crowleyism and obsessed with money, sex, and drugs, and used to spike his food with drugs to prepare him to take part in rituals as a child.

It's certainly run in a Nazi-like way and like a real mafia organisation, and the founder must have been some sort of CIA agent or something like that. There is a lot of brainwashing techniques like hypnotism going on to manipulate people. Seeing some of these leaders they seem genuinly possessed.

It's certainly run in a Nazi-like way and like a real mafia organisation, and the founder must have been some sort of CIA agent or something like that. There is a lot of brainwashing techniques like hypnotism going on to manipulate people. Seeing some of these leaders they seem genuinly possessed.

Scientology is anti-christ. It is run by fallen angels - like most things in the world. IDK if it has roots in the ancient secrets of Lucifer (pagan sorcery - "mystery religion" "mystery schools") or not. The best example of an occult religion is gnosticism. But don't read their texts! Unless you abide in God's Love, and have taken up the Sword of the Spirit and put on the full armor of God, it WILL corrupt your mind when you read it. Like I said - fallen angels are MUCH stronger than humans.

Hypnotism is magic. Hypnotic anchoring is the main demonic magic used to control the masses. They get people to associate unrelated things by manipulating the pathways in their minds. That's why the majority of the world has a world view that is 100% upside-down, even if they never learned sorcery themselves. That goes for many professed "Christians" too (Bush is a great example - along with most of the Republican party).

Ya know, God is Love. I pray that you will strive to love Him with all of your heart, to abide in His Love, and Him in you. I want you to have eternal life. Jesus Christ really died for our sins, went to Hell for 3 days in our place, and rose from the dead. He is sitting at the right hand of the Father and in the end all things will be subjected to Him.

He is very merciful. No matter what you have done, He can bare your sins and your guilt for you. In fact, He already did. He is just waiting on you to receive a love and yearning for the truth. Maybe you already have? If so, His Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth. I want you to love Him with all of your heart at all times. He does too. He loves you more than you can imagine, and He cares about every last detail of what has happened to you and what you have been through and what you have said. He hears every word, sees every tear, has full knowledge of every second, knows your heart, knows your mind, and He controls your eternity. He is Love and He controls eternity. That has MAJOR implications for you. I pray that you will abide in His Love and take up the Sword of the Spirit so that you will fight in this war and be conformed to the image of the only begotten Son of God. If this comes to pass, He will not forget you, and you will not be judged. You will not be condemned. You will live with a God who IS LOVE, INFINITE LOVE, FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!

:D Anyone want some...? :D

Popcorn-boom-Is-there-room-for-growth-competition.jpg

Scientology is anti-christ. It is run by fallen angels - like most things in the world.

last i checked it was run by a bunch of humans. easily decieved and morally confused ones, but going so far as calling them angels is a bit much.

i think our good buddy elron hubbard did muck around with crowley and jack parsons but he managed to estrange himself pretty quickly. i suspect it was cause he wasn't producing enough cash money.

also what's with the chick tract monologues here? really? for such a perfect merciful god there's sure a lot of shit in the world. (and just about zero evidence of a deity's existience from my pov... prayer never really worked for me for some reason....)

i mean, not to offend you, but a tendency to go off on a rail like that is something you'd get medicated for. so you may want to keep the chick-tracts to a minimum.

I just wanted to see what he would say. It's suprising what kind of people has something worthwhile to say, but some don't know how to restrain themselves.

Anyway, this reminds me of Charismatic Christians, like Pentecostals, who can learn to be possessed by the holy spirit and different kinds of mediumship. This tends to make them go off on a natural high and they can certainy get medicated for it by someone who doesn't understand it. But abilities like that can also be part of higher consciousness and there are many normal people who strive for it. They just learn to control it and not flip out in public like that, but that can be the only difference.

Last edited:
I've always believed that it's reasonable to assume that there are undiscovered forces and energies out there. Forces and energies that we are not technically advanced enough to see or control yet.

Who knows what we will find in 100 years. One thing I can say with near certainty though, is that what we think we know today will most likely be viewed as ignorant and clueless by future generations.

last i checked it was run by a bunch of humans. easily decieved and morally confused ones, but going so far as calling them angels is a bit much.

i think our good buddy elron hubbard did muck around with crowley and jack parsons but he managed to estrange himself pretty quickly. i suspect it was cause he wasn't producing enough cash money.

also what's with the chick tract monologues here? really? for such a perfect merciful god there's sure a lot of shit in the world. (and just about zero evidence of a deity's existience from my pov... prayer never really worked for me for some reason....)

i mean, not to offend you, but a tendency to go off on a rail like that is something you'd get medicated for. so you may want to keep the chick-tracts to a minimum.

No, you misunderstand. The spirit behind Scientology and its lies is Lucifer. Therefore it is run by fallen angels.

He is a perfect, merciful God. He is Love.But this world is not His. If you want to be His, you have to seek Him and come out of the world. This world is not yet subjected to Him. Until the judgment, at which point they will undergo the punishment of eternal fire, fallen angels rule this world. And yes, God is Love. You might wonder why He is putting them in eternal fire. I advise you to look around at the world again. That's why. He is Love and He is merciful. Ask Him to forgive your sins and show you the truth. He will if you ask with a sincere heart. So why is He waiting? Because of the Parable of the Wheat and the Weeds.

As for prayer, the enemy looks to compromise our prayers.

And yes, psychiatrists would "medicate" (torture) and imprison me for being a servant of Christ. Are you starting to wonder if psychiatry is also run by fallen angels?

There will be no turning me back. My eyes have been opened and I am constantly under attack from God's enemies. They are attacking me like this for a reason. I'm doing something right.

I just wanted to see what he would say. It's suprising what kind of people has something worthwhile to say, but some don't know how to restrain themselves.

Anyway, this reminds me of Charismatic Christians, like Pentecostals, who can learn to be possessed by the holy spirit and different kinds of mediumship. This tends to make them go off on a natural high and they can certainy get medicated for it by someone who doesn't understand it. But abilities like that can also be part of higher consciousness and there are many normal people who strive for it. They just learn to control it and not flip out in public like that, but that can be the only difference.

You don't learn to be possessed by the Holy Spirit. He indwells you when you believe in God's Son as your savior. In fact, He is the one who guides you to do so. He then guides you into all truth and seals you in Christ for the day of Redemption. I can't wait to see that day. The rulers of this world literally do not leave me alone. They are attacking me day and night. God isn't letting them talk too much though, out of mercy. They seem to have sought permission to sift me. But Christ made up His mind so I will be fine.

One time they did this before my eyes were opened. I lost that time. Now God lets me know what is happening. It is important not to revile them. You must speak to God if you ever encounter them. Only speak to them if u are using the Sword.

They are stubborn too. They wouldn't stop talking about His anger and His judgments. They always talk about His anger and His judgments. So I said "who can withstand His anger?" One of them said "me." Next thing I know, it sounds like its breathing in the driest of air and it said "please help me." So they got angry and got more. The interesting thing is that they are constantly saying they can withstand His anger and He is not doing that to any more of them. They are tricky. They knew that He would only do that once. They used to live with Him. They generally know what He will do. But that is in general. They don't know specifically.

Anyways, His judgment is not intended for humans. His mercy is intended for humans. He is Love! Fallen angels always try to get us to talk about His judgments and His anger. But I'm only here to talk to you about His mercy. He is extremely merciful. He is willing that NONE should perish.

Last edited:
Funny how this thread turned out. Not exactly what I had in mind, but whatever. But I was thinking more along the lines of if there actually is such a thing human enlightenment, and I believe there is, there also has to be an exact science behind it like anything else that exists. So I belive there has to be, there's just very little published about it, and what we mostly get are vague hints and clues to piece together.

There was someone saying something interesting about how when you reach the 5th initiation, or are fully awakened in spirit, a third DNA strand is activeted and from then on you start to see the world in a completely different way. You will see how all things are, or what lies behind all things, and not just how they appear to be. Of course most would say this is crazy but it's not like many have any way of knowing either way. So for the most part these things are a matter of opinion, but what I'm interested in is knowing the full truth about it.

But I think even wilder things than that has to take place for someone to actually ascend so they can leave this plane and access other dimensions in their physical form. Those who have stood out so much in that sense, like Jesus and Krishna, there also has to be a real science to what made them that way, or, I don't see it as just a miracle of God and spirit. That, too, but I think the way that works can be described scientifically as well, and it only appears miraculous to us when we don't possess that science, like so much in human history. Maybe in a hundred years people will say "Oh Jesus was just one of those with all 12 strands activated, yawn."

Last edited:
But have you ever considered ALL of humanity may be a form of fallen angels? Or that is how we would perceive our higher selves if we could see them. Maybe without wings, but still high-consciousness and divine enough to be perceived as angelic compared to our earthly form. So when most encounter truly divine beings they will just see them as angels. Human beings are often described as gods in disguise or beings of very high awareness who are temporary limited to beings of very low awereness.

Angels are just one class or race of divine beings, so why do you assume all who have fallen into darkness are angels? They might as well be fallen human souls, or souls who have fallen even further than the normal low-consciousness human state. Since this planet belongs to humans, and there are mostly humans who come here, it seems more likely that most of the fallen souls connected with this world are of human origin. Both humans and angels can come to represent the divine or bring darkness into our world, the way I understand it. Or how would you compare Christ to someone like archangel Michael? The visual I get of Christ in the eye of my mind is something like a Greek god made of pastel-coloured light which I think would seem like an angel to most.

I know if you hold to all the Christian view you don't believe in re-incarnation and see humans as beings of earth whose existence began with this lifetime but I could never believe that. I really believe our souls are of heaven, where we go back between lives, which are more like learning-projects and almost like dreams you might as well say. I also can't believe we are saved by the blood of Christ in any way. I believe we have to save ourselves sand he came to set an example for us. Unfortunately that example has been so diluted through the ages and isn't presented in a way that inspires most. Most find it easier to be inspired by mundane celebrities but that is because they lack awareness.

Last edited:
I'm not looking for credibility and I do not share my own views, but instead the views of the One who called me. If I wanted credibility, I would not be talking about fallen angels and sorcery. I would be acting like a Republican cult member.

I also failed to mention religion. I am not religious, due to constraints, but I hope to be one day. It's a relationship not a religion.
27Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. - that is the only God-given religion.

If I wanted credibility, I would not be telling people that I have met Christ in person (and in the Spirit afterwards), met His angels, and have engaged fallen angels in combat (in the Spirit). But I have and I do.

God is Love. God is very merciful. God is forgiving. God is the perfect God there could be. Not only is He real, the Creator of everything, eternal, and all-powerful - BUT HE IS LOVE. You don't know what an amazing revelation that is for someone who was born in a fallen world that has been corrupted by one of God's most powerful creations (Lucifer was His top angel before inequity was found in him and he rebelled). You don't know what it is like to find out that God is Love and He is Eternal because you accepted what was in front of you and did not seek the truth. He is merciful. Seek and you will find. HE IS VERY MERCIFUL! Don't just take my word for it. Take His Word for it. He said anyone who seeks the truth will find the truth. All you have to do is ask Him to reveal the Truth to you, and He will - and you will be healed.

I must confess there is a lot of people seeing Christ when high on psychedelics. And having chats with Cleopatra. I'm glad you are not.

This! At last some common sense.

I'm im a semi-channeling type of mode and it's like I'm receiving telepathic messages from all kinds of sources. I thought I just heard Gabriel say:

"It would be ideal to have no stoner literature at all, just trust me on this one."

I guess from one point of view this might be true.