• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, it was the last sentence...and your recent posts about meth lol...I miss it at times...almost miss it too much (in ways that I think about acquiring it).

Instead of grinding teeth (my mom is a dental hygienist so I knew the problems from grinding WAY before drug use), I would always bounce them back and forth from side to side very quickly, but very lightly....moreso like chattering...takes way longer to get a sore jaw that way lol...

I've never tried K, though I've always wanted to. Only dissociative I've ever used is DXM (MOSTLY in high school) and that shit is WAY too awkward. Only times I use it now are if I'm in enough pain to want to down 7-800mg of it to kill the nerve pain. MXE peaked my interest when I heard of it, and PCP has always scared the shit out of me lol. The American Drug War: The Last White Hope helped solidify my want to never try it lol.

Back on the teeth grinding...if it's not morphine and it's like oxy or vicodin, I'm actually more irritable. Same with codeine. So I would be extra pissed about the grinding lol...

Weed tends to increase my pain these days and if I'm not used to it, it will be more anxiogenic than anxiolytic, so I have very little use for weed anymore other than for nausea, though Zofran kicks the shit out of weed for that. I used to smoke A LOT. Used it as an antidepressant for years (and it was much better than any psych meds I've tried out). Got to the point that I'd have to smoke a couple bowls to eat in the morning, then after I'd eat, I'd hit a block and blow down another 3-4 bowls (reggie though). At one point, around the time I was 18, it would take me an entire bowl (probably .3-.4g) of GOOD, good to get me a head change. Now I can take 3 hits off of a dro stick and be fucking blazed of my ass. Last time I smoked was this past weekend actually, and yup...3 hits and I was good.

unless the heroin is good, which it generally isnt around here, unless its ECP, which is really rare in LA.

There's quality heroin in Los Angeles (albeit tar); there have been people dying of overdoses in downtown Los Angeles, as well as people who have overdosed but administered naloxone and survived. The needle exchange I go to hsa a map with colored pins showing where people are dying from overdoses, and those who are surviving them thanks to naloxone that the doctors at the exchange prescribe to heroin users.

There's quality heroin in Los Angeles (albeit tar); there have been people dying of overdoses in downtown Los Angeles, as well as people who have overdosed but administered naloxone and survived. The needle exchange I go to hsa a map with colored pins showing where people are dying from overdoses, and those who are surviving them thanks to naloxone that the doctors at the exchange prescribe to heroin users.

i can't even get tar anymore, it's impossible to find :\

Ya, it was the last sentence...and your recent posts about meth lol...I miss it at times...almost miss it too much (in ways that I think about acquiring it).

Instead of grinding teeth (my mom is a dental hygienist so I knew the problems from grinding WAY before drug use), I would always bounce them back and forth from side to side very quickly, but very lightly....moreso like chattering...takes way longer to get a sore jaw that way lol...

I've never tried K, though I've always wanted to. Only dissociative I've ever used is DXM (MOSTLY in high school) and that shit is WAY too awkward. Only times I use it now are if I'm in enough pain to want to down 7-800mg of it to kill the nerve pain. MXE peaked my interest when I heard of it, and PCP has always scared the shit out of me lol. The American Drug War: The Last White Hope helped solidify my want to never try it lol.

Back on the teeth grinding...if it's not morphine and it's like oxy or vicodin, I'm actually more irritable. Same with codeine. So I would be extra pissed about the grinding lol...

Weed tends to increase my pain these days and if I'm not used to it, it will be more anxiogenic than anxiolytic, so I have very little use for weed anymore other than for nausea, though Zofran kicks the shit out of weed for that. I used to smoke A LOT. Used it as an antidepressant for years (and it was much better than any psych meds I've tried out). Got to the point that I'd have to smoke a couple bowls to eat in the morning, then after I'd eat, I'd hit a block and blow down another 3-4 bowls (reggie though). At one point, around the time I was 18, it would take me an entire bowl (probably .3-.4g) of GOOD, good to get me a head change. Now I can take 3 hits off of a dro stick and be fucking blazed of my ass. Last time I smoked was this past weekend actually, and yup...3 hits and I was good.

huh, i also never really grinded my teeth that much, but instead my tongue would keep moving around my mouth, making it raw and sore by the end of the day. i cant put my body through more meth abuse, it's basically only serving to disrupt my daily wellbeing.

MXE is good, not as good as K obviously, but it's as close as you'll get. PCP isn't that scary, its just that the looong duration can be a little unnerving, so you can start to go a bit nuts by the 4th hour, because it'll feel like you've been high for a few days. the comedown is also really bad, 24+ hours of no sleep, and it can be even worse than the meth crash, and thus I still don't take it, except for the 3 times where i did use it, because of the comedown and that it's neurotoxic, whereas ketamine is not, and is also more enjoyable IMO. MXE is good, and I would recommend low doses of it for a good PROPER introduction to dissociatives (DXM isn't worthy of the dissociative label, for me it was just something that i tried in middle school and ultimately didn't enjoy at all).

Weird that weed gives you more pain, maybe you're smoking sativa dominant strains, which can increase pain for me, but very VERY slightly. I find that you don't get enough benefits from weed unless you smoke it habitually, because when you use it occasionally, you can get some negative effects. when i had a low tolerance, I would get anxiety, nausea, slight insomnia for 3 hours, and headaches - the main reasons why i use it medically!

Last edited:
I had some amazing tar yesterday. two dimes put me on my ass for hours. Well two dimes of heroin, 1mg of xanax, and 50mg of dph.

Today I'm enjoying 20mg of methadone, 2.6 mg of alprazolam. I really want some weed. I'd be in heaven with some weed atm.

Last edited:
I would enjoy more oxy, I used all of it yesterday trying to calm me down from the speed. I might be able to get more tonight, and if not tonight then definitely tomorrow night. for now, i got my weedz, my trams, and my kava to keep me pacified until i can get the oxy.

update,
30mg of methadone
4mg of alprazolam

I feel great.

Watching the walking dead. I have to take some alprazolam or I don't know how far I could get in each episodes

Last edited:
I think any show that requires benzodiazepines to enjoy is trash.

the walking dead is great, definitely doesn't require any drugs at all to enjoy. also i cant watch TV on benzos, i can never keep up with the plot whatsoever.

im on some tramadol, codeine, kava, and weed, in a very balanced dosage configuration, I'm getting all the opiate feelings from the codeine and tramadol without the tweakiness of the tram, and i'm relaxed by the herb and kava, making for something fairly close to oxy.

what do you think of this?

[video=youtube_share;n4yJTDZKqjo]http://youtu.be/LAIRblMyfdI[/video]

Last edited:
lol, I need to watch that later when I start on the k.

hows everybody doing today? SL, TC, cloudy, jktm, CH, token? how has your day been so far?

I'm a bit more edgy than I normally am...that symptom of anxiety where you constantly feel tightness in your chest and a reeling stomach...got it 24/7...it's worse today...I hate not being medicated. Endoscopy showed erosion and my hiatal hernia has grown a cm...colonoscopy was unremarkable aside from internal hemorrhoids...guess ALL my nausea is from stomach acid/anxiety...Sucks when Zofran barely helps at 8mg...I'm supposed to stop smoking because of the erosion in my esophagus, but they can kiss my ass...it's all I have atm...

Other than that, just chillin' at a friends house.

damn, thats a bummer, hope you get better man.

i smoked a bowl and drank more kava, and im very relaxed. i cant get more oxys tonight by tomorrow im sure i will. thatll also make up for the very small tolerance i developed. im gonna sart digging into this ketamine, cause i wont be able to save all of it till tomorrow, and ill just leave a few lines in the bag for when i get the oxy. im so glad that i now have a solid hookup for ketamine, and a more accesible source of opiates. now i can relax when i wanna get high, instead of getting spun out and frantic.

I think any show that requires benzodiazepines to enjoy is trash.

It has nothing to do with the show. It has everything to do with me. i have trouble watching intense shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, the walking dead, etc. Pretty much any show can have me be being way to anxious to finish. Its not because the shows suck. its just because I can't handle it.

well, today was a fun-sober day, no kpin, no lyrica, no suboxone - nothin' but nicotine :/! looll syke, it's gone by quick, but i just want tomorrow to come. tomorrow holds suboxone (As usual), klonopin, lyrica, of course marijuana. the drug special-guest of the day: nuvigil! oh mah gawd i know i'm so kewl cuz i have nuvigilz and imma gonna get sooo GEEKED! chyechyea! lol but srs, i traded 1mg of suboxone for 3x100mg nuvigil pills. iknoright ur jealos. fucking sucks that nuvigil/modafinil acts as a 3A4 inducer..fuckk me!!

well, today was a fun-sober day, no kpin, no lyrica, no suboxone - nothin' but nicotine :/! looll syke, it's gone by quick, but i just want tomorrow to come. tomorrow holds suboxone (As usual), klonopin, lyrica, of course marijuana. the drug special-guest of the day: nuvigil! oh mah gawd i know i'm so kewl cuz i have nuvigilz and imma gonna get sooo GEEKED! chyechyea! lol but srs, i traded 1mg of suboxone for 3x100mg nuvigil pills. iknoright ur jealos. fucking sucks that nuvigil/modafinil

oh god, nuvigil... whatever, if you enjoy it, than by all means, take it, there's no significant damage caused by it and IIRC its unregulated, although i could be wrong. what exactly do you get out of it, though? in high school, i had a psychiatrist who was the most stupid person i have ever met, prescribing me wellbutrin for focus , sleep, and anxiety, and then moving me on to nuvigil for ADD, until i finally told her to get me some adderall. of course that was 5 years ago, and i kind of regret getting daily adderall (and eventually switching to dexedrine, and for a very brief period, ritalin and focalin, after that, i stopped using ADD meds), because it kickstarted my stimulant habit which took a long time to kick, and i still havent kicked it completely.

Last edited:
How are you always so happy laCster? lol
It's not exactly a bad thing, just don't understand how it's possible lol...

oh god, nuvigil... whatever, if you enjoy it, than by all means, take it, there's no significant damage caused by it and IIRC its unregulated, although i could be wrong. what exactly do you get out of it, though? in high school, i had a psychiatrist who was the most stupid person i have ever met, prescribing me wellbutrin for focus , sleep, and anxiety, and then moving me on to nuvigil for ADD, until i finally told her to get me some adderall. of course that was 5 years ago, and i kind of regret getting daily adderall (and eventually switching to dexedrine, and for a very brief period, ritalin and focalin, after that, i stopped using ADD meds), because it kickstarted my stimulant habit which took a long time to kick, and i still havent kicked it completely.

hmmmm, the more and more i read about it, the more and more i want to save it for a day when ( or is it where? lol fuck grammar) i dont get any sleep. i am uber sensitive to stimulants, so i was expecting it to maybe give me a little euphoria ?? idk lool i have been trying to find some adderall or ritalin or vyvanse or something, but to no avail, i have found nothing! ooo ooo i actually got offered some coke at a frat party, but i was drunk so i knew i couldnt do any. but anywho, i probs wont take it tomorrow seeing as tomorrow is my klonopin day and i don't want it to fux with my beloved kpins with all that inducin' it does. i probably will save it for a sleep-depprived day. but then again, i haven't had some amps in a long time (like 3 months) and i just want to feel speeded up. yah know? now i am rambling

How are you always so happy laCster? lol
It's not exactly a bad thing, just don't understand how it's possible lol...

flintstone's gummy vitamins.

hmmmm, the more and more i read about it, the more and more i want to save it for a day when ( or is it where? lol fuck grammar) i dont get any sleep. i am uber sensitive to stimulants, so i was expecting it to maybe give me a little euphoria ?? idk lool i have been trying to find some adderall or ritalin or vyvanse or something, but to no avail, i have found nothing! ooo ooo i actually got offered some coke at a frat party, but i was drunk so i knew i couldnt do any. but anywho, i probs wont take it tomorrow seeing as tomorrow is my klonopin day and i don't want it to fux with my beloved kpins with all that inducin' it does. i probably will save it for a sleep-depprived day. but then again, i haven't had some amps in a long time (like 3 months) and i just want to feel speeded up. yah know? now i am rambling

flintstone's gummy vitamins.

sorry to burst your bubble but even with 0 stimulant tolerance, this drug will not produce anything more interesting than caffeine or nicotine, only with some slightly vascocontrictive properties, as well as stomach problems and headaches.

yeah i know the feeling of wanting that burst of energy that stimulants can give, i get it all the time, but i never tried to get that feeling from just any source, as stimulants are side-effect-ridden already, even of the highest quality and purity, so if i wanted to take a stimulant, i sure as hell wouldnt try anything of lower quality than methylphendiate, and now i cant even take that, because the cost vs the reward are not at a worthwhile balance. nuvigil is not gonna give you anything but what feels like an 8 hour nicotine/caffeine high. id rather stay sober than have a stimulant high of that low caliber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.