• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lady! I am doing really well and feeling great! I would love to hit the beach with you...next summer for sure! I was just getting depressed that my tan lines have faded completely, but I am loving the colder weather. Hope you are doing well!

i'm fantastic..and exhausted..and also completely restless.
it's a hell of a combination. ;)

yay! i'm super happy to see you great!
and it's a date.
you mean you don't tan naked?
what's the point?
it's so good to hear from you..<3

that had to be tc..
for the record..
i appreciate lots of stuff..
like my name in the social title!
but not sugar fried in fat.
tootsie rolls are excellent, tho.
i appreciate them daily.
<3

So hungry! Dinnertime!!

word. the meth wore off and i smoked a bowl, and i am too starving. I may take more oxy and smoke more bowls after dinner, and happily nod to my hearts content. also may drink more kava but i need to make sure its safe to combine with oxy, weed, and meth, because i will be using it to go to sleep, and i cant fix any problems the drugs may be causing when im asleep.

its odd how only one dose of meth made me have visual distortions, as well as the many other side effects. i didnt mind any of the discomfort, because the fact that i had oxy ready assured me that i could end any negative effects from the meth at will.

Last edited:
not to piss on anyone's parade here, but who actually enjoys going to the beach? i mean, what's there except sand and ocean and possibly sun.

hahaha i agree the beach isnt that special. i feel pretty good atm, i wish i had some weed to smoke :(

i dont get money until friday

ever tried desoxyn? its pure meth that is not racemic, so therefore its 2X as potent as street meth. is desoxyn also not cool?

nit pick mode. Desoxyn comes from 'deshydroxyephedrine' - it is synthesized from reduction of ephedrine and as such is 100% chiral D-isomer meth.
The only racemic methamphetamine is the "old school Philly P-2-P" being currently manufactured in Mexico and various other large scale facilities.
WALTER WHITE
We're not going to need pseudoephedrine. We're going to make phenylacetone in a tube furnace, then we're going to use reductive amination to yield methamphetamine. Four pounds.
JESSE PINKMAN
So no pseudo?
WALTER WHITE
No pseudo.

However racemic meth/amphetamine is not 1/2 as potent as dextro (that is, the L-isomer is active), it's stronger - probably between 60-80% as strong as dextro depending on personal tolerance.

the only reason desoxyn is "safer" is its much easier to control your dose. most people cant weigh out 10mg of meth accurately.

not to piss on anyone's parade here, but who actually enjoys going to the beach? i mean, what's there except sand and ocean and possibly sun.

lol.

<3's every minute of it.

sigh..
no pissing in the social!

manners, boys.

tootsie pops are also amazing.
but i left them @ work.
probably cuz my brain is so small on account
of being female.

Last edited:

yeah, i like going there and staring at the sunset or something or surfing, but its never seemed like a particularly fun destination. maybe i just take it for granted since i live 5 minutes from venice beach, but it never seemed like a good time, even though ive gone to the beach most days of my life.

one more oxy down the hatch, euphoria is on its way, alhtough im worried my tolerance has grown over the past day, and that i might have to take more so that i can get high. i have some DPH, though, which should help but ive heard its bad to take after meth, so ill save that.

yeah, i like going there and staring at the sunset or something or surfing, but its never seemed like a particularly fun destination. maybe i just take it for granted since i live 5 minutes from venice beach, but it never seemed like a good time, even though ive gone to the beach most days of my life.

^^not doinitrite

yeah, i don't know, i've just never really saw any appeal in it. but then i'm a notoriously sun-shy creature all around.

I feel you...It's normally nigh impossible for me to get to sleep, but today is even worse as I had to ingest a SUPREP kit for my colonoscopy tomorrow-well, today...Propofol sleep in T minus 6 hours 36 minutes lol...

dammit, i want to take the percocet, but
A, i have already taken five, so about 1.2 grams of APAP
B, if i take one now, tomorrow i wont have enough to get high, due to the quickly building tolerance
C, because as always im afraid of clearing the stash

i mite just take it and then tomorrow get some vicodin and hopefully moar oxy.
decisions... i guess i have tramadol for tomorrow, and with some dph and a little bit of xanax that ill be getting tomorrow, ill be nodding gloriously all day

..but the oxy...

*sigh* the curse of a drug user

I hate you for nodding off of tramadol/xanax lol...

If I'm trying to get fucked up it takes like 120+mg MS or 8-10mg xanax alone, so maybe 60-90mg MS mixed with 6mg xanax would make a good cocktail for me lol...nodding on opioids though is nigh impossible lol...

On the propofol note...last time I received it, I fought it (didn't last but about 4 seconds lmao) and it seemed to have a euphoric quality to it...

I hate you for nodding off of tramadol/xanax lol...

If I'm trying to get fucked up it takes like 120+mg MS or 8-10mg xanax alone, so maybe 60-90mg MS mixed with 6mg xanax would make a good cocktail for me lol...nodding on opioids though is nigh impossible lol...

On the propofol note...last time I received it, I fought it (didn't last but about 4 seconds lmao) and it seemed to have a euphoric quality to it...

lol not being able to get opiates regularly has been very beneficial, and after im done with all this, im gonna go into another 3 months with no opiates. i really wish that they didnt build such fast tolerance, though, because tolerance is what causes ODs and empty bank accounts. im even having a slight tolerance, after taking percocet and tramadol more frequently this week (3 days where i used, average of 4 pills oxy and 3 pills tramadol, equalling 20mgs and 150 mgs, respectfully). this week put my drug use into perspective, with the meth and all, and just asking myself why i use it, when i barely have any fun on it, and it just fucks my mind and body up to the point where its more of a poison than a fun drug. my drug of choice has been defined by whats available, not what i enjoy. what i enjoy is things that make me less anxious. relaxed, and euphoric. ketamine, oxy, weed, the like. if i could only get oxy and k slightly more often than a few times a year. cocaine is up there as well, but my chances of finding decent coke are less than me getting a solid hook for 4-MAR (which i wouldnt want). the last coke i had was a 6 inch long, 1/4 inch wide line that this guy spotted me, and i snort it, and i feel as if i did a half keyshot of the coke i used to get, and not the good coke either.

and yeah tramadol for some reason makes me nod more than a lot of opiates, even oxy, or heroin. on those drugs i tend to just feel as if i could nod, but if intry, i cant. unless the heroin is good, which it generally isnt around here, unless its ECP, which is really rare in LA. with tramadol, it just takes a little push from some benadryl and possibly xanax (not necessary) to have me nodding at the sink, pouring a glass of water.

still contemplating the percocet... i guess i dosed dph a few hours ago, so it wont potentiate the oxy so much, and it would probably take 15mgs to get me where i want to be without dph, because i took my last one...

ill contemplate this over a bong hit.

Last edited:
I've nodded twice before in my life...chronic pain kills a lot of the "narcotic" effect...First time I nodded was the day after taking 90mg MS, 50mg Norco, and 10mg xanax...took 60mg at once the next day and BOOM nod...I think I had been taking a lot of clonazepam and valium at that point to, so no telling what all had built up in my system lol...

The only pure opioid nod I've ever had was the first time I tried the 100mg MS-Contins...god I love those endo blues...took one of them, wasn't feeling anything, so 3 hours later I chewed up a second one...spent the entire night nodding/passing out...woke up in insta-WD puking...had to have doc call in phenergan suppositories (which weren't that effective lol)...

I've nodded twice before in my life...chronic pain kills a lot of the "narcotic" effect...First time I nodded was the day after taking 90mg MS, 50mg Norco, and 10mg xanax...took 60mg at once the next day and BOOM nod...I think I had been taking a lot of clonazepam and valium at that point to, so no telling what all had built up in my system lol...

The only pure opioid nod I've ever had was the first time I tried the 100mg MS-Contins...god I love those endo blues...took one of them, wasn't feeling anything, so 3 hours later I chewed up a second one...spent the entire night nodding/passing out...woke up in insta-WD puking...had to have doc call in phenergan suppositories (which weren't that effective lol)...

lol i nod 9 times out of ten, because i always combine it with weed or dph or a benzo, and a good portion of the time i use all of the above, although for some reason smoking a lot of indica on top of oxy seems to depress my breathing quite a bit, moreso than benzos.

it must suck having chronic pain to that degree, i have very mild chronic pain from a dirtbike accident when i was 14, but my main analgesic is reefer, although im prescribed codeine, which is pretty ineffective, both for pain AND for recreation, so i only take them with other opiates as a booster when i dont have enough oxy or morphine to get me high enough, but even then it sucks, and my doc wont give me anything else, except soma, but he took me off that too. my pain is mild enough that i can just cure it by being a huge stoner though, so opiates arent necessary, but are thoroughly enjoyed.

oh my god, somebody in this room is grinding their teeth so fucking loud i wanna break them

lol...someone needs to put down the dope pipe...or quit eating so many tabs/molly caps/dexxies/whatever...

DPH doesn't do fuck all for me...won't even take care of the vicodin itches...I've tried it for insomnia, and it doesn't work anymore...If I take seroquel VERY, VERY sparingly, it will help with getting me to sleep, but normally not...After racking up a huge sleep debt, 300mg helped me get a full night last night, but like I said...that was with huge sleep debt...lol

Take a huge dragon's breath rip off the pipe for me ;).

lol...someone needs to put down the dope pipe...or quit eating so many tabs/molly caps/dexxies/whatever...

DPH doesn't do fuck all for me...won't even take care of the vicodin itches...I've tried it for insomnia, and it doesn't work anymore...If I take seroquel VERY, VERY sparingly, it will help with getting me to sleep, but normally not...After racking up a huge sleep debt, 300mg helped me get a full night last night, but like I said...that was with huge sleep debt...lol

Take a huge dragon's breath rip off the pipe for me ;).

nah man, this morning was the last time im doing meth for a while, and i rarely smoked it. im just on some oxy and ketamine and a bit of weed. mostly oxy, the ketamine is pretty much gone and i cant smoke too much weed or ill get really laboured breathing. although a tiny bit more couldnt hurt.

dph just helps with the sedation, and for me, its gets rid of any itching or nausea, and throws me into nodland if i dose right. its essential with tramadol cause the stimulation can make nodding seem difficult, but ive nodded on tramadol alone, DPH just ensures that i will. throw some xanax and bud in there, and youre good. i dont care that everyone hates it, i love it, beats codeine any day.

why did you think iwas tweaking right now? cause of that last sentence? haha, if you were hearing this, youd be on the same page as me, its like someone poking you in the ear with two marbles hitting each other everytime you think you can just relax and ignore it. even opiates cant make me ignore it, its so fucking annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.