• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me, i will be the judge of that!!! haha but nah, you're probably right. but i can't knock it till i try it!

yeah sure, try it, but dont be surprised with its poor effectiveness. also, take no more than 1 tablet; when i was on it, after about a week i had to switch to taking half a tablet, because there was no tolerance buildup, and the side effects were very pronounced and consistent. a friend of mine one day came to my house, and came back from the bathroom saying that he just took a pill from my bottle marked "uppers" (containing a large amount of pretty much any upper that you can think of, as well as one nuvigil) and he described its appearance and markings to exactly how nuvigil looked. he had such bad heache and stomach discomfort that he threw up many times from 1 tab alone. many of my other friends who have used it agreed that it was just a drity, side effect chocked pill that wasnt worth whatever miniscule effects it gave you.

but who knows, maybe your brain chemistry is just made for that drug, and you will enjoy it thoroughly ;)

but who knows, maybe your brain chemistry is just made for that drug, and you will enjoy it thoroughly ;)

how did you know? my manufacturing label says, "MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR MODAFINIL"

chye not taking it tomorrw, gonna take some DXM instead.

i didnt realize that ive been awake for two days, because i didnt feel any side effects due to my heavy kava, opiate and cannabis consumption, but now im starting to get some more visual distortions, so pretty soon so im gonna have to go to sleep soon.

^yeah visual distortions are usually a good sign of calling it a night.

i was running on near empty, blurry vision and all, after a bit of a morphine and valium bender the other day and found myself knocked out for a good 14 hours or so when i did crash. i've been sleeping a lot lately due to the morphine. waking up early, having my fix and getting to bed early at night and getting a huge sleep leaving me to turn the cycle about and being up all night and then sleeping all day.'

i slept most of today but could find myself falling asleep early only to wake early sp am trying to force myself to stay up late and wake up reasonably early to get back to a proper rotation. coffee consumption is going to be high.

what do you think of this?

[video=youtube_share;n4yJTDZKqjo]http://youtu.be/LAIRblMyfdI[/video]
i loved it, SL!
i laughed. i cried.
no..no..really, i'm impressed.
it made me smile & laugh, seriously. <3

SL, TC, cloudy, jktm, CH, token? how has your day been so far?
laC! :)
yesterday was fantastic!
today..sigh..
somebody go into work for me?
i'm already late..dammit.
help. :|

i gotta work everyday for the next 3 weeks, if anybody cares..
bank account's gonna look exceptionally lovely!!!
i hope.
I think any show that requires benzodiazepines to enjoy is trash.
lmao. +1

flintstone's gummy vitamins.

^^added to next shopping list...

it's friday!!
enjoy your day!!
<3 od

Mmmm.... A nice fat shot of heroin an 1.5mg of alprazolam has me feeling amazing. Yummy

ok zoh mah gawd!!! i got my hands on 2 hits of potent LSD. i have 1.5g's of marijuana saved too. tomorrow is going to be ssick!!

i <3

laC! :)
yesterday was fantastic! today..sigh..somebody go into work for me?i'm already late..dammit.
help. :|

nice haha same with mine, tomorrow will be AMAZING for me though cuz i got my hands on something special

^yeah visual distortions are usually a good sign of calling it a night.

i was running on near empty, blurry vision and all, after a bit of a morphine and valium bender the other day and found myself knocked out for a good 14 hours or so when i did crash. i've been sleeping a lot lately due to the morphine. waking up early, having my fix and getting to bed early at night and getting a huge sleep leaving me to turn the cycle about and being up all night and then sleeping all day.'

i slept most of today but could find myself falling asleep early only to wake early sp am trying to force myself to stay up late and wake up reasonably early to get back to a proper rotation. coffee consumption is going to be high.

valium tends to be sedating, especially when combined with morphine will also severely sedate your CNS system, maybe trying some other opiates/benzos or lyrica?

Mmmm.... A nice fat shot of heroin an 1.5mg of alprazolam has me feeling amazing. Yummy

nicce combo. im on 3mgs suboxone, 300mgs lyrica, 2mgs klonopin, 120mgs DXM, plenty of cigs, and .5g of potent marijuana smoked already. im so baked hahahhaa

I just wish I had some more money so occasionally I could have more than one shot in a day. I wouldn't mind having the shot i had earlier (around 1pm) then another shot at night (around 8pm). Oh well, no matter, I'm just chilling watching some TV then gonna read

^you dont get wd?

I'm scripted methadone. I use heroin (between 1 to 2 dimes) 2-4 times a week IV. The rest of the week I use 30mg of methadone. (Also add in clonazepam ~2 weeks out of every month for almost the past year which I recently switched to alprazolam. I occasionally fill a amphetamine script as well).

I was referring to myself as a nerd for the Rush reference lmao...

I'm not as confrontational as a lot of people think :p.

And I wish I could take flinstone gummies to be happy lmfao...

I don't know why, but anytime I take a multivitamin it makes me puke very violently...at least they used to...

I remember when I was really, really little, I stayed the night with a friend and his mom was trying to make me eat a couple of flinstone vitamins (the nasty-ass tasting chalky ones from back in the day) and I tried to tell her that it would make me puke...She didn't believe me...best believe she was in the bathroom cleaning that shit up 15 minutes later lmao (I was like 3 or 4 at the time)...

^ some people get reactions to the red dye in foods and it makes them angry.

just put 2 blotters of LSD on mah tongue. sooo fucking excited !!!

And I wish I could take flinstone gummies to be happy lmfao...

I don't know why, but anytime I take a multivitamin it makes me puke very violently...at least they used to...

I remember when I was really, really little, I stayed the night with a friend and his mom was trying to make me eat a couple of flinstone vitamins (the nasty-ass tasting chalky ones from back in the day) and I tried to tell her that it would make me puke...She didn't believe me...best believe she was in the bathroom cleaning that shit up 15 minutes later lmao (I was like 3 or 4 at the time)...

lmfao!!! ahahha im sorry this post really made me laugh.. LMAOOOO that bitch is dumb giving you dem flintstones vitamins.

yummy, for breakfast today I've had;
1 pink lady apple
1 16oz cup of white grapefruit juice
1 bowl of vanilla almond granola cereal with milk
1 6oz cup of orange juice
3.5mg of alprazolam
30mg of methadone
400mg of Mg2+
2000mg of fish oil

I'm feeling goooood.

I'm just in the mood for shooting something up. I admit I have a little thing for the whole IV process. Wish I had even just a small amount of ketamine to IM. I'd be in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.