• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
mindless rambling

I had to take my "medicine" (tablets), so I made myself one of my special "Iced Coffee's" that I mentioned earlier in this thread, so that I can take my tablets.
That drink is fucking delicious.
But I fucked up.
You see I just smoked a joint and now I have to make another fucking delicious drink.
Cause I forgot to take my fucking tablets.

dont be such a dick

jeez I'm fuckin sorry, I was really high and i thought that I phrased it in a way that wasn't mean. I guess I was wrong, so sorry for being a dick.

I'm rushing too hard off a plugged shot of meth, and I just took a percoecet with a tiny cup of kava to calm me down. feeling slightly nauseous and i may have taken a pretty high dose of meth, because my heart is pretty fast and my stomach isn't feeling so hot. I plugged around 3 hours ago, just waiting to crash and have this oxy sort me out.

I used the oxy and kava to help calm myself down, and when they hit, I will be feeling amazing. a little worried that the meth is ppretty strong, but it's nothing that I haven' handled before, with my first time using meth (60mg desoxyn), or ecstasy or good cocaine. what are some things to look out of to make sure i'm not ODing or something?

i cant remember how long the rectal meth peak is supposed to last, so tricomb, how long does the rush last until you are back to the actualy high? I just want to enjoy the high without rushing insanely hard like I am right now.a

I would have thought Tricomb would be taken already. It's a sweet name for us that are down with the chron!

Well trichome was my first choice but it was taken. I guess its because Its my favorite part of the plant lol.

@big fan, how big of a shot did you plug and how long has it been. Oxy isn't the best for calming down IME. You should have done Mg, benzo, vitamins, food, water

Well trichome was my first choice but it was taken. I guess its because Its my favorite part of the plant lol.

@big fan, how big of a shot did you plug and how long has it been. Oxy isn't the best for calming down IME. You should have done Mg, benzo, vitamins, food, water

i dosed about as much as a line (a line that would usually just get me slightly high, but somehow got me rushing intensely) i dosed at around 9-10amand i have no benzos, butkeeping an ice pack on and breathing slowly and fully seems to bring me to some great euphoria. I dosed only 5mg oxy, and while i did throw up an hour ago, the oxy is keeping me quite calm and happy. when the meth wears off more i will take a benadryl and some more oxy.

hey so shreddudlettuce, my record label is trying to make a logo, but none of us can do graphic design, and drawing and scanning sucks cause we all suck at drawing. how much would you charge for a small, inanimate, simple logo? the label is called arthur blair collective, we've shortened it to ABC, but whichever looks better in a logo to you is up to you.

btw, behind the words of the logo, make like a crossbones version with two saws with the handles at the bottom half of the logo.

if you dont want to do it, anybody else here on BL who is a good artist with a scanner who can draw what i described and receive a small payment.

let me know if youre interested

^damn im jealous if you only have to take 5mg and be fucked! enjoy it while it lasts

^damn im jealous if you only have to take 5mg and be fucked! enjoy it while it lasts

yeah i know, its gonnna be hard once i get a tolerance, but i dont have regular access to opiates, so im not too worried, but I am worried that I will build up tolerance during the next few days because its irresisteble to binge slightly when you have so many percocets so you keep taking them until theyre gone. when they're gone, ill probably just smoke some pot, cause im not gonna go look out for more, my tolerance is exactly where i like it.

for now, this shot of ice has me up

Man the heroin today was soooo fire. I did also have a little break between the last day I shot up and today, but I got so much higher than I would have with just a break. Yummmy

i've recently got some oxycodone after surgery to repair a cut tendon. off course me being me, instead of taking the pills orally i shot them. they were IR so it actually was quite easy and i was surprised at how hard i nodded after a single 10mg dose. oxycodone is pretty hard to get in germany, unless you have pretty vicious chronic pain, and even then morphine is still the main go-to drug although that's slowly changing. ah damn, i wish i had a hookup.

damn this rush keeps coming back. i've been having visual dostortions, and its scaring me

Don't do meth anymore if you can't handle it dude. It's so bad.

^this. meth is not cool

i stick to pharmaceuticals because they are legal!

it's the same way here, but i don't like it when i turn on one of the few rock stations and it's that god-awful papa roach song that's half 'WAAAAAHHHHH WOH WOH WOH WOH WOH WOH WAAAAAH' i mean shit...you get about 3 songs followed by 7 minutes of commercials anyway...would rather not have that lol...what parts are you from token?

i heard a papa roach song today..and thought of this..
i had time to read but not respond this morning. :)
i'm in the southern carolina state.
ya'll. & ain't.
also..they try to call me 'woman' here.
they don't get away w/it much.
redneck sexists don't like to be talked back to.
who'd have thought! ;)
amen.
Token, you need to move one state up, love! Jesus and tractors are relegated to the edges of all the stations.
omg beachy! <3
how are you?
how're you feeling?

yeah it'll take more than that to get me up there;)
we should totally hit the beach together tho!

Last edited:
i don't really appreciate donuts much..
is it still ok to post here?
cuz that's not changing anytime soon.

Don't do meth anymore if you can't handle it dude. It's so bad.

yeah i try to keep it as infrequent as possible, but i doubt that i have the willpower to NEVER take it again. id enjoy being able to stay away from it forever, id feel so much better, but i cant imagine going without a somewhat regular source of euphoria (i cant get opiates or coke or ketamine very easily, and i prefer them to meth in every way, the only reason i use meth instead of them is because of price and availability. if i had all the drugs in the world ready at my disposal all of the time, id probably being doing bong hits, ketamine and opiates all the time. i can handle meth, the only problem i have with it is the fact that i talk myself into unhealthy ROAs and usage habits, like redosing. if i had desoxyn instead of crystal, id probably enjoy it a lot more, and i would be saving myself a lot of difficulty. for now, im gonna try improving my unhealthy usage habits by using only oral and rectal ROA, no snorting smoking and certainly no more IV. if that helps then "handling" my speed will be no difficult task.
it wouldnt matter to me if meth wasnt so fucking toxic, but it is, so yeah, i have to watch it.
for the time being, this month or two is going to be all weed and oxy, and hopefully some ketamine. i cant deal with any drugs that arent stress-relieving (opiates, weed, not stimulants or psychedelics) during this period in my life, too much shit happening: grandfather dying, parents divorcing, and to top it all off, I'm sleeping in a car that i cant drive that i parked at my cousins house and i keepmlosing every job i get. the only thing that keeps me sane is lots of weed and school.

youre right, i should stop meth, at least until my issues get resolved.

omg beachy! <3
how are you?
how're you feeling?

yeah it'll take more than that to get me up there;)
we should totally hit the beach together tho!

Hey lady! I am doing really well and feeling great! I would love to hit the beach with you...next summer for sure! I was just getting depressed that my tan lines have faded completely, but I am loving the colder weather. Hope you are doing well!

^this. meth is not cool

i stick to pharmaceuticals because they are legal!

ever tried desoxyn? :p its pure meth that is not racemic, so therefore its 2X as potent as street meth. is desoxyn also not cool?

i agree ice is a poisonous drug that is definitely not cool, but for every illegal street drug there is pharm that does the exact same thing, only the money goes to huge companies that dont give a fuck what you do, as long as they can make money off of it. i used to stick to pharms, until i realized that im just doing the man a favor by shunning street drugs in favor of their "safe" equivelant. drug dealers aren't much better than the doctors either, theyre both evil assholes.

desoxyn is definitely safer and healthier and better than crystal, but my point stands, pharmaceutical drugs and street drugs generally will only differ in two ways... pharms are legal and pure, streets are not so lucky. oxymorphone: pharm, is like 10 times stronger and enjoyable than heroin, when snorted its more addictive than IV heroin, and you get exactly what you pay for, whereas heroin is usually cut to shit. pharms are wolves in sheeps clothing if there ever were any. they seem harmless, yet they are the second most common drug habit in the world, right after alcohol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.