• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday xxxyyy! have a good one man

im feeling good off 200mg tramadol and .5mg alprazolam. just got a ton of percocets and tramadols as well as a half gram of k. gonna be a good week.

im feeling good off 200mg tramadol and just got a ton of tramadols

I hate tramadol, ok not hate but they do sweet fuck all to me.
AND YES I know what you are going to say........................

leboeski.jpg

I called the doctor that prescribed the medication and she gave me propranolol and a 5 day script for lorazepam. The wd was very intense, at one point earlier last night I was able to measure my heart rate just by feeling the blood flow in and out of the back of my head. Kind of like the most splitting, throbbing headache you could imagine outside of a cluster headache. Much worse than even the most intense migraine.
There is no way I would have gone to the er unless I felt like I was very close to complete status epilepticus. I already owe $10,000 for the medical attention I needed over the summer. I can't afford a shot of Valium or Ativan that's gonna cost me hundreds to thousands of dollars. Only if it was life threatening, although I felt close. I lucked out tbh

Is your doc now gonna put you on a taper to get you off benzos? Ican imagine a lot of docs would start an immediate taper if they see that their patient started going through WD

I'm feeling pretty damn good with 4mg of alrpazolam in me, with 40mg of methadone. Wish I had a little bit extra done, so I could take like 70mg or so of methadone with 5mg of alprazolam.

5mgs of alprazolam would do me some good now. much moreso than any dose of methadone would.

The 4mg of alrpazolam and 40mg of methadone made iit so my sickness i woke up last night with basically kinda fall away. I'm feeling honestly damn good, and am enjoying watching the walking dead (amc show) on netflix

I hate tramadol, ok not hate but they do sweet fuck all to me.
AND YES I know what you are going to say........................

leboeski.jpg

idk, i used to hate them, but they're starting to grow on me. i mainly use them to potentiate oxy though.

Tramadol used to be one of my favorite opioids back in the day when my tolerance was low (when I could get high on 20-60mg of oxycodone), and buprenorphine used to be one of my favorite opioids before it turned into something that would just hold my WDs away (I was able to get a 14+ hour nod on it - doses of 2-6mg when my oxy tolerance was around 60-70mg). Methadone used to also be one of my favorite opioids when my oxycodone tolerance was around 90mg or so (9-12 hour nod). Now all of them besides methadone kinda suck. Methadone I can get a solid buzz on still to this day but no where near like 8 months ago.

I really wish I could get some hydromorphone instead of heroin the next time I shoot up. I'd love like a day with 2-3 shots of hydromorphone. Honestly I kinda think they rush is a bit better than heroin even though the overall high isn't nearly as geood. I'm not quite sure how much I'd need per shot though. maybe 8-12mg? Some oxymorphone would be super legit as well. I of course wouldn't IV it. Maybe I'd IV some IR pills that have of course gone through micron filters, but that still kinda scares me with all the negative shit seen with IVing oxymorphone (I know most of it is with the ER pills). I'd love to even just snort ~25-30mg of oxymorphone to get faded.

what's up OD? how's everyone doing?

i need your guys' opinions... which is better (in terms of HR, therapeutic, cleanest, and of course more recreational).

flexeril vs orpheandrine / clonazepam vs temazepam

i guess it depends on the heroin. i had heroin that blew me the fuck away and i had heroin that was utter shit.
still IV buprenorphine without the naloxone is one of my favorite drugs. about as easy (as in hard) to get as hydromorphone though.

Well maybe IV hydromorphone isn't that much better in the rush but I've been IVing heroin 2 to 4 times a week for the past 3 months so changing it up would be real nice. Id even take IM k over IV heroin ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.