• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back minus one wisdom tooth, two more left to be removed at a later date. Dude nearly broke my jaw getting that thing out but its gone and I'm mostly pain free a day later. He gave me T3's so I finally managed to get something prescribed which I sorely needed considering everything was either not working or tearing my stomach apart. I'll admit I was almost close to faking a codeine allergy but I didn't want to push my luck. :D

Anyway thanks to my tolerance two of those did the job, popped two when the Novocaine wore off and two to help me sleep about 6 hours later. I have 8 left but I don't plan on needing them for awhile, keeping them around in case I get a dry socket since I'm smoking against doctors orders and all. I know it's stupid but I did it last time I didn't have a problem, as long as I keep an eye on the blood clot and keep the wound covered it should be fine.

Honestly I am surprised how effective T3's are for pain! I really thought they would do fuck all but they surprised me, I even felt a hint of an opiate glow from 'em. I enjoyed codeine in syrup form a looooooong time ago but after a hard run with oxycodone I considered it worthless. I guess I was wrong. At any rate I like T3's since they take the edge off and I don't feel the need to keep eating them by the handful. :) I know I could do a CWE and get maybe one good 3 hour buzz off what I had/have but I don't see the point when I can go up the road and get something better anyway.

Going back to lurking around OD and ADD now. :p

30mg methadone, 3mg clonazepam, coffee, and a cinnamon roll yay

Yay two bags of dope. dunno if i should wait tomorrow. i had 30mg nasal around 730am tuesday and 20mg around 5:00pm then 10mg at 11:00pm tuesday. i took 30mg this morning 8 hours ago

Yay two bags of dope. dunno if i should wait tomorrow. i had 30mg nasal around 730am tuesday and 20mg around 5:00pm then 10mg at 11:00pm tuesday. i took 30mg this morning 8 hours ago

Totally wait man, it's so fucking worth it to wait. Man up.

Catch A Bad One - Del

I just picked up some "dust hash" which essentially looks like dark green kief. I have so many different cannabis concentrates in my possession (but no bud) that I don't know where to start.

I just picked up some "dust hash" which essentially looks like dark green kief. I have so many different cannabis concentrates in my possession (but no bud) that I don't know where to start.

Word, you described my thoughts exactly broseph.

OD is fuckin Bangin, that's a perfect word to describe it BossmanT

Yeah I'll have you beat by tuesday ;)

My secret? I leave my account signed into all public computers I use, and set the computers browser homepage to OD.

lol just kidding. I made a funny.

Who wants to get down on some oxy? Or how about a fat cannabis extract sesh? C'mon guyz lez gettdownn.

HANDS ON THE GRoUND!

Rape Me, my friend.
Rape Me, again.

I'm not the only one.
I'm not the only one.
I'm not the only one.
I'm not the only one.

Rape Me
Rape Me
Rape Me
Hate Me

<3 KC <3

Last edited:
Yeah, you can see my hall-pass, but I didn't make the hurry back time.

....I have to go to the principals office now, don't I?

Nah, it's cool, you can stick around to blaze a fatty if you want, it's senior ditch day.

wus reely gut wichu atm?

OD is banging along like a couple of junkies.

Shit man earlier we had a pretty big thunderstorm with dime-sized hail plus some decent wind and lost power, it got so fucking hot so quick without any fans or anything! That didn't last too long but man the heat was brutal today. Not too much exciting here, had some morphine today as there wasn't much else to get my hands on (morphine fits in perfectly with the whole "not exciting" theme too). Bout to go catch up on some sleep so I can wake up early and try to start painting the deck before it gets too hot tomorrow, I've been meaning to do so for a few days now but there's always something to stop me.

What's the weather looking like down there in the land of the future and roos? Nice and chilly in the month of July I suppose?

Tricomb your post count vs join date is incredible. :|.

Jesus tits, that is pretty incredible. Never noticed before now. Sure got me beat. Out of my 3,500 posts though the first 1,000 was over the span of 2 months back in the old OD social days but you sir have over 1k per month (what's that like 40something posts a day?). Guess that's what happens when you mod a busy ass place like OD huh?
I'd give you an award but my apathy got in the way again :\

Also tricomb, I approve of your musical taste. I used to be straight up obsessed with nirvana back when I was like 15

Status
Not open for further replies.