• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Curbain is the shit.

Post count ain't shit I don't even pay attention to it. OD is so busy that's probably why. Plus I just LOVE to give my two cents. ;)

I'm itching so good

That fatty's came and gone, however I have a stash of other fatties if you would like to partake :)

1,000 posts!!! btw i'm about to spark a bowl of hash and kief, with a dab of wax. partake?

Smoke that super-weed bro.

I'm puff puff puffing on some GDP, hash and oil. I bet you can smell this for miles.

there she is!!

busy..
benzo taper..
move..
shitty bf..
can't hook up my wireless..uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh..........
but...
to top it off...
i just got an email from somebody i actually
wanted to hear from..
please let it be a good one...

hi tc!! :) hope you're feeling better. <3
have not been hiding...
but i have been busy...

edit: damn...i haven't heard cypress hill in 3 or 4 years now..
i'm old......er.....

.5 grams of wax, and 4 grams of wax? lol

there's no way I could be fucked to weigh all my shit. I got a metric fuckton.

.5 grams of wax, and 4 grams of wax? lol

there's no way I could be fucked to weigh all my shit. I got a metric fuckton.

.5 grams of oil and 4 grams of wax, my bad

jesus christ i am baked like potatoes.

tricomb, care for another bowl of compressed tricombs?

im sippin on some Alligatorade and throwin back some ten / three twentyfives.

I'm so jealous of ya'lls smoke stash, I'm toking on bullshit compared to y'all. It's okay though, in a few months things will be better and I can't wait. :D

I got a little itch going in addition to my "super weed" tc mentioned so I'm feeling pretty good right about now. ;) Thinking about playing some video games but I'm too lazy to hook the console up right now. Will probably settle for TV instead haha.

I'm not past begin a mooch when there is good weed involved. :D

The stuff comes in cycles here, I could go out and spend way too much on something called some funky name that's probably good but not worth the price or I can be content with the regular stuff and wait til later in the year for the local goodies to come around. ;) I choose the second option because I'm poor xD.

I get to toke on some good stuff every now and again though, as of late I tried some stuff going around under the name of "headband". Best I've had in a long time, good enough that I picked up a couple of grams to share. :D I need to start getting stuff like that more often just to run through my grinder so I can make some super duper weed. ;)

what's up guys, just wanteed to say hello. I'm fresh outta rehab. I went in on June 24th and got out a couple days ago. I've been to countless rehabs but this time it seeems that it really stuck with me. They changed around my meds, and also they put me on subxone maintenance which helps tremendously. I feel good, other than the fact that I have nowhere to live. Social services put me up in a hotel for 1 night, then last night I went back to the streets of newark. Suboxone is amazing, I didn't touch even ONE bag of dope. Even declined when it was offered. I haev an appointment withmy new psych this afternoon, who also is a doctor at the rehab I was out. She's great.

How's everyone else doing?

Edit: Heh, I did not see that I already posted this a few days ago. Oh well, i'll say it twice! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim BaAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.