• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer to IV my OD social. if you know what i mean.

tricomb - your avatar can seriously get me off when i find myself staring into it. welcome to the club, my friend.

i prefer to IV my OD social. if you know what i mean.

tricomb - your avatar can seriously get me off when i find myself staring into it. welcome to the club, my friend.

I totally know what you mean. Thanks.

Yummy morning fix of methadone and clonazepam. Just wish I did have hiccups.

Hey guys!

I'm back again after a 20something day rehab I went to. I feel good, even went back on suboxone maintenance. Now my problem is trying ot find a place to stay. I don't have it in me to go back to the streets.. meh.

Hope everyone else is doing well, though !

Hey there guys! BDP, gentlemen.

Having a good week so far? staying safe, eh?

Blimey, it's a BDP-lefty double act :D lovely to see you both back here <3

How's it going guys, tricomb? I need to sleep but I can't, suckered in by BL too...

I wonder, are "what am I taking now" posts disallowed?

I'm totally not taking LSD in a few minutes.

^nice.

I totally didn't just pass out and wake up on my floor with a post it note from my GF stuck to my forehead.

It reads: "Tried to wake you, you wanted to keep sleeping, call me"

*sigh* CNS depressants, I tell ya...

Definitely lay off the drugs. I'm currently not using any drugs besides my prescribed medications

which include d-methamp, oxymorphone, and cannabis.

lol-face_8410_1.jpg

^nice.

I totally didn't just pass out and wake up on my floor with a post it note from my GF stuck to my forehead.

It reads: "Tried to wake you, you wanted to keep sleeping, call me"

*sigh* CNS depressants, I tell ya...

Lol this kind of thing used to happen to me all the time.

hahaha. I am convinced that in doses under 50mg dextro-methamphetamine acts as a sedative, and in doses over 50mg it acts as a stimulant, similar to how seroquel acts as an anti-histamine under 100mg, and an anti-psychotic over 100mg.

Bad analogy I know, and it's highly subjective, but jeez, dextro-methamp is fucking sedating as hell if you don't take enough.

Anyways, just chirrin with some oxyC, methocarbamol, tramadol (lol, I know, it's because even when I have a high tolerance to regular opioids, somehow tramadol still works regardless of how much oxycodone I'd need to feel anything) and carisoprodol.

About to smoke more hashish and take some dabs, and then MAYBE I'll get something close to the analgesia I was hoping to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.