• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting LSD [Merged]

only the elite of the elite can hold such a thing

I think Kemp would qualify as the most elite LSD chemist on the planet personally

I'm confused as to how one would go about snorting liquid LSD... it seems like it would be difficult to measure a specific dose then somehow get it to your nose :\

So what's the definite answer?

Respectable people have been saying a lot of the following: shorter come up, harder trip, longer trip.

Can we draw a conclusion on the timeframe change (if there is one)?

My definite answer would be to try the different methods yourself. That way you know what works best on You.

wait how can you snort a dot, i never encoutered them so i dont know what they are like or made of

like this
hoover.gif

Another thing, after reading this thread again. Every time I've encountered microdots, at least, 10yrs ago when I was privvy to them, were tiny cylindrical pills(for lack of a better term), and were always sold as synthetic mescaline. Now, we would eat them and have the experience last around 12hrs. I did crush one up one time and snort it, was a tiny line of powder too, and the experience only lasted about 6hrs, came on faster too. Maybe we're talking about different drugs, but the microdots I've taken in the past were not lsd, I didnt chemically test them, but the effects didnt mirror any blotter or liquid experience I have ever had. Just my 2 cents :)