• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting LSD [Merged]

I have. I've snorted microdots and liquid. Why wouldn't it work? Just be sure your LSD is LSD.

Shorter duration, higher intensity.

As long as it's clean, legit LSD, then there shouldn't be any problems. I've snorted dots on two occasions. Yeah, the duration is shorter, but each time I felt as though the peak came on a little fast for me. It's intense, if that's what you're looking for, but each time I had clean enough dots to do it I felt as though I might have taken a little more from oral ingestion.

and for some reason LSD just didnt seem snortable...probaly because ive only dealt with blotter paper not liquid/microdots. (and im pretty sure you cant snort blotter paper :p )

ive snorted micro dots on occassion, and i watched somebody snort a bump (very small) of crystal acid (what a fuckign idiot!) it definately works. ive also put liquid in my eye. and mixed liquid with DMSO (goes right through the skin). i think all in all its better to take it orally, gives you a bit more time to settle in to the experience.

Angelus said:
ive snorted micro dots on occassion, and i watched somebody snort a bump (very small) of crystal acid (what a fuckign idiot!) it definately works. ive also put liquid in my eye. and mixed liquid with DMSO (goes right through the skin). i think all in all its better to take it orally, gives you a bit more time to settle in to the experience.

According to this article, DMSO doesnt work with lsd (or ive read it wrong, its late and im tired):

http://www.erowid.org/general/conferences/conference_mindstates4_nichols.shtml

"And yesterday I was talking to Nick Sand, and Nick said, "I made a solution of LSD in DMSO…" -- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a chemical that greatly enhances absorption of other chemicals through the skin -- he says, "…I painted it on my skin. Nothing happened.""

angelus, what is DMSO, I'm interested as I'm looking for components helping transdermal absorption.

Dimethylsulphoxide. It's an organic solvent; be warned though, if you put it on your skin, you will end up with a horrible taste once the blood reaches the taste buds

maybe it didnt work for the guy on erowid, but it definately worked for my friend and I who tried it, we did it the underside of the wrist, where all those veins/arteries are located. i must note that it didnt kick in any faster than eating it.

you're right though FAB, about the tastebud thing, yuck!

have snorted dots hundreds of times. Best is to snort a couple AND eat a few. :)

Insufflating LSD

Just curious:

Has anyone ever, say, soaked a blotter in about 1 mL dH2O and then sucked it up the schnozz (the water--not the paper itself)?

If not, any predictions regarding onset, intensity, duration?

I read a trip report on erowid about insufflated LSD, but don't really remember the effects.
I did once buy a very small black/blue microdot, wich i put in the inner corner of my eye. It burned like a hell for a sec, but i was triipping after 10-15 min. Very fast and high peak, but shorter duration (aprox 6 hours)

it would prolly work, cause i think if its enters your body it will affect you just differently depending on the method