• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien IR and CR

LMFAO why would anyone snort ambien???? The OP sounds young as hell. dude just get some real drugs, there is no rush or high associated with ambien. Its prob just placebo.

Very incorrect. I assume you a basing your opinion strictly from assumption? You seem to contradict yourself beginning with, "Why would anyone snort ambien?" Then you state there's no high which depicts you're claiming a fact that you are positive it is impossible to get high off of ambien. Then you state "probably just placebo" in the next sentence contradicting your previous sentence and representing the fact that you may just be as 'young' as the OP you are profiling. It seems that all the members who hate ambien have this crude paroxysm toward the drug and are ignorant in accepting the fact that it can be recreational for such persons.

I find Ambien to be opposite of other Benzos. Benzos make my state of mind phlegmatic, whereas ambien delivers quite the opposite. I find I have urges to act on random activites, and I do experience some euphoria.

I'm curious for the people who said to ingest 'real' drugs to help me understand what makes a real drug. Or is this bias opinion subjective? If that's the case then stop trying to persuade others how this post is useless and stupid.

In all seriousness, this reticence you 'ambien haters' display about 'snorting ambien' is doing nothing but portraying your own ignorance. For christs sake, just let it go and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy. I take ambien; recreationally and therapeutically. Do I get fucked up? Yes. Sometimes I'm hallucinating off of 10 mg; other times I take 40 mg and don't feel more than a little groggy. The concept is what works for some may not work for others. Once you understand that concept you can dismay your ignorant replies and rude remarks toward people here who actually 'do' get fucked up on Ambien. Moreover, who actually enjoy its high.

And I believe there was a poster who said OTC drugs aren't hard? I would like to see them try 15 Dramamine and juxtapose their experience to their perceptions of 'real hard drugs.' This negligence seriously pissed me off bad and I wasn't even involved in the initial discussion. I don't know why I'm even posting now..8)

I think it is a waste to snort ambien. You might as well just take half the pill orally if you're going to snort it. It is water and lipid soluble that is somewhat of a good indication that it can be snorted with at least some effectiveness. As for how effective, prolly not to much. I wouldn't suggest snorting it because of fillers/binders.

Though when anything is snorted there is a psychological rush, when was the last time you got an instant rush from swallowing something? haha

Save the drugs, use them the most efficiently! Or at least the ROI they were engineered for.

I think it is a waste to snort ambien. You might as well just take half the pill orally if you're going to snort it. It is water and lipid soluble that is somewhat of a good indication that it can be snorted with at least some effectiveness. As for how effective, prolly not to much. I wouldn't suggest snorting it because of fillers/binders.

Though when anything is snorted there is a psychological rush, when was the last time you got an instant rush from swallowing something? haha

Save the drugs, use them the most efficiently! Or at least the ROI they were engineered for.

If you need all of your ambien supply for sleep and your supply is really tight, then sure, you probably shouldn't be snorting them.

I haven't done it in a long time, but when I did snort the Ambien, it worked and it worked almost immediately and the effect was very noticeable. I take adderall during the day on some days, and at the end of the day, there's a little bit of a crash where I feel a little jittery with maybe a mild headache. When I snorted the Ambien, that crash would be gone in seconds. The headache would disappear. It was awesome and it was completely different from swallowing the pills.

I thought the (mild) hallucinations were pretty entertaining, and when snorted, the Ambien would actually keep me awake rather than put me to sleep. Based on my experience, I'd have to disagree with your assessment.

What guys cant stat just to stay sa that i have taken som amvien riht now i would like to know is people see faces in inanomatrhings and talking, terything enc my typing sounds like speaking . havinfgocoversations and everything wih facer.

What is this drug I like it it feeps psycedellic . not your normal xanxt tyoe

Does arny one else get his pretty hard with ambien? Thse type situatuins. I gtg my leyboars having a conversaion on thiire own one mom call me back and the backsoace say tak it din thhe eter said some thins and i

HEAR voices in my head too . I say to thm theye all mr eoutside ,, my pc just sait i was delusional but i gotta get out of the interners , i think the kewboard is english iasd ad;wwdw

i don lknow what an y of youal are saying a dont care for tou kiilla loptic boudinrdd i eoufl ds i'm on s hrt highrt plsnr syh slny of you people who are thingk yout eith it by youtr not. wh rvrn be hdere hey? why not juist to you big cleak fick one of tthe do dei telethon on rhe tthey will think nnn ...

excuse me for that my keysreokes were taemponarily and i counclude that shdont ll they mucs no carry txic lead i we're participatong it is fun to be the givving is good to be fub Stop takin! i got it i missalot on drugs i took oll gallipoilli stumpf actung .

Well they seem but im think they gonna arnt you gonna stay in the rain mavur im not gong to do anyhtheing noww im in man how am i going to protect him whien i do krill

Woah they got mea again i got the charger
One more chance this is me again they seen pakin stan pack u p to peete in the bottlee septic the you

The y stopped again they could put a picker thry voulf put a putrp it s kind of everyrthng pivking up rvecery truck

Ok its m hit vemolonk got vapourlock wanna be a bign onuts in the lclowd but i couldn't no on's gonn evidenkly and youir nrct gtoop will come in an dwelcome welcome the fforgetfull

Wow they reall wanted me to tythey're not our

Managed to get rid of em just then wonder we'ew gonna have to fe take him to the pum yes the pub will you cn then you bakc in to christichurk you live 8 mins ae i look really terribel vback in candna they were packing the tobacco i think the tobaccos a bear a bear coulld

Me Im back but no for sure how much long i;ll be tempred to call the cops and the nokc sati no she said not allowed to talk a teatowell

This will be my last post im amd your'e a biblical womean and ithink that litle pig;ett little piglet

The best part about ambien is when you eat 4 end up vomiting all over yourself and then having a conversation with said vomit. Good drug for sleeping. Nothing else really in my opinion.

You can choose different ROA on what works best for you....insufflating and PO will get you banged up if you take too much you will experience amnesia, great medicine to have you end up sedated regardless of how you get there. There is definitely some euphoria by the anxiolytic effects of calming the mind. Hallucinations are more infrequent so don’t chase that effect by increasing dosage.

With insurance for quarters a day, its a great med to help people having difficulty with sleep.

Ambien horror stories

Hi guys, reading some of these other stories I feel compelled to post my horrible experiences w/ Z-drugs.

Let me just say that Ambien and Lunesta are at the same time some of the most fun yet destructive drugs I've ever done. Which is why I would be reluctant to ever try them again.

Keep in mind, before I started Z-drugs, I was quite seasoned in using aprazolam and estazolam, prescribed for anxiety compounded w/ insomnia. Was on alcohol over the years (daily pint of vodka, or 2 bottles wine), and have had opiod habits on and off. Never had a problem with or even mixing any of these, and also a vigorous toker.

First it started w/ the free Lunesta samples from my doc. I had been off benzos for years. The taste was absolutely horrible. But the high I liked. It was anxiolytic, muscle relaxing, and there was this delirum yes, but it was a euphoric and manic kind of delirium. We all know how easy it is to abuse so-called "insomnia drugs" - I actually think that they produced more stimulant-like effects, a euphoric delirium. Much different from diphenhydramine, which I have taken of upwards of 50mg for insomnia - I know, this is not near the recreational dose, but if the dysphoria only multiplies with dose, then I can only imagine who utterly shit-feeling you would be (I find it to be a nice sedative at 12-25mgs). As I said, diphenhydramine always had an undercurrent of malaise and dysphoria, which bordered on delirium at high doses. Lunesta however made me feel utter delirious, but also excstatic at the same time.

The stimulant like quality allowed me to be totally invested in an RPG video game. Not the way a real stimulant like amphetamine - which is too speedy to allow one to get emotionally enthralled. I would lose hours in the game. and also countless pills ingested....

It also produced profound anterograde amnesia (blackouts), much more sever than alprazolam. It was very profound - I had never redosed in such a manner. Alprazolam has only ever made me blackout at 12mg oral, which is an insane dose unless you are tolerant.

Ambien was next, and it was the major cause of a car accident I caused which could have hurt a number of folks. luckily it was a low-impact rear end. I hit them at about 30mph, while they were at full stop light. I was driving like a fanatic, in a manic state after a couple Ambien ingested. I am still in disbelief that the police did not even so much as question the matter of being under the influence. Because as I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a geeked-out mess. Truly like someone on a coke binge.

I got a steady script for 4-5months; my doc tried to switch me to trazadone, but I was shot when I found out that it was not quite up for abuse. When I had the Ambien I would go on a 5-6 day binge on 30 pills. It was that addictive and evil.

When I had my last script, I happened to be in a profoundly bad mood. Originally I planned to get high and celebrate a high score on an important exam, which turned out to be not the grade I had expected. I turned my sorrow to Ambien - 30 pills dissappeaered in a matter of 2 days, as a result of compulsive redosing. I would literally forget that I had a dose just 1hr ago. shit like that. I could not believe that I was depleting my stash so fast. I felt as if i was gradually losing my sanity. There were auditory and tactile hallucinations (non-specific), and I have like zero episodic memory of what I did with my time. Luckily it was a weekend and I was generally home. Luckily i probably did not drive, but I still can't recall.

And this of course brings me to w/d. I never had enough Lunesta to find out (could not stand the taste, no joke, it is really that horrible, and lasts 24hrs as long as you are on it). Ambien w/ds were horrible. I was utterly suicidal. People I loved around me did not know what was up w/ me that "Lost Weekend". I had acted like a complete a-hole and jerk to those I had truly cared about. W/ds made me feel suicidal.

W/ds are not the same as w/ opiates. There really isn't overt pain, but you just feel profoundly as if you have seriously scarred your brain. The only way I can describe it is the initial days when you are just starting an SSRI (I used Luvoxamine for a short time yrs prior) - you feel like a zombie. No appetite.

only time i find ambien recreational is after being up for a couple days partyin or whatever....before you're tired, but have been up for at least 2 days, snorting 10mg of ambien literally makes me trip balls, vivid 3d hallucinations, shapes and objects turning into other objects and shapes, crazy shit. gets much trippier when mixed with weed or jwh chems....not for everyone, and i know im a dumbass for mixing drugs like that, but there's my 2 cents on ambien.

oh and yes, it burns like holy fuck when snorted, as bad as those shitty pipe/meth beans we used to rail back in the day lol

i will never do ambien again. i took three 5 mg with a friend. we later went to his house and took a bunch of the 15mg so much so that he passed out and i was so gone that i didnt notice his parents came home and called an ambulance. forget that. and even taken the prescribed way im really groggy and dry mouthed the next day.

Hi guys, reading some of these other stories I feel compelled to post my horrible experiences w/ Z-drugs.

Let me just say that Ambien and Lunesta are at the same time some of the most fun yet destructive drugs I've ever done. Which is why I would be reluctant to ever try them again.

Keep in mind, before I started Z-drugs, I was quite seasoned in using aprazolam and estazolam, prescribed for anxiety compounded w/ insomnia. Was on alcohol over the years (daily pint of vodka, or 2 bottles wine), and have had opiod habits on and off. Never had a problem with or even mixing any of these, and also a vigorous toker.

First it started w/ the free Lunesta samples from my doc. I had been off benzos for years. The taste was absolutely horrible. But the high I liked. It was anxiolytic, muscle relaxing, and there was this delirum yes, but it was a euphoric and manic kind of delirium. We all know how easy it is to abuse so-called "insomnia drugs" - I actually think that they produced more stimulant-like effects, a euphoric delirium. Much different from diphenhydramine, which I have taken of upwards of 50mg for insomnia - I know, this is not near the recreational dose, but if the dysphoria only multiplies with dose, then I can only imagine who utterly shit-feeling you would be (I find it to be a nice sedative at 12-25mgs). As I said, diphenhydramine always had an undercurrent of malaise and dysphoria, which bordered on delirium at high doses. Lunesta however made me feel utter delirious, but also excstatic at the same time.

The stimulant like quality allowed me to be totally invested in an RPG video game. Not the way a real stimulant like amphetamine - which is too speedy to allow one to get emotionally enthralled. I would lose hours in the game. and also countless pills ingested....

It also produced profound anterograde amnesia (blackouts), much more sever than alprazolam. It was very profound - I had never redosed in such a manner. Alprazolam has only ever made me blackout at 12mg oral, which is an insane dose unless you are tolerant.

Ambien was next, and it was the major cause of a car accident I caused which could have hurt a number of folks. luckily it was a low-impact rear end. I hit them at about 30mph, while they were at full stop light. I was driving like a fanatic, in a manic state after a couple Ambien ingested. I am still in disbelief that the police did not even so much as question the matter of being under the influence. Because as I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like a geeked-out mess. Truly like someone on a coke binge.

I got a steady script for 4-5months; my doc tried to switch me to trazadone, but I was shot when I found out that it was not quite up for abuse. When I had the Ambien I would go on a 5-6 day binge on 30 pills. It was that addictive and evil.

When I had my last script, I happened to be in a profoundly bad mood. Originally I planned to get high and celebrate a high score on an important exam, which turned out to be not the grade I had expected. I turned my sorrow to Ambien - 30 pills dissappeaered in a matter of 2 days, as a result of compulsive redosing. I would literally forget that I had a dose just 1hr ago. shit like that. I could not believe that I was depleting my stash so fast. I felt as if i was gradually losing my sanity. There were auditory and tactile hallucinations (non-specific), and I have like zero episodic memory of what I did with my time. Luckily it was a weekend and I was generally home. Luckily i probably did not drive, but I still can't recall.

And this of course brings me to w/d. I never had enough Lunesta to find out (could not stand the taste, no joke, it is really that horrible, and lasts 24hrs as long as you are on it). Ambien w/ds were horrible. I was utterly suicidal. People I loved around me did not know what was up w/ me that "Lost Weekend". I had acted like a complete a-hole and jerk to those I had truly cared about. W/ds made me feel suicidal.

W/ds are not the same as w/ opiates. There really isn't overt pain, but you just feel profoundly as if you have seriously scarred your brain. The only way I can describe it is the initial days when you are just starting an SSRI (I used Luvoxamine for a short time yrs prior) - you feel like a zombie. No appetite.

do a trip report instead of this long ass post haha

Hi all friends and greenlignters. I'll lay it out there. I've snorted lots of stuff over the years. Coke, crystal, (only one time, with the crystal, that was my one and only. I like snorting or insulating pain pills; oxy's roxi's the old school OxyContin before they fixed those into that hard ass superplastic stuff. I've pretty much done it, I enjoy the process, and especially the good ones. Now. That being said, im currently experimenting with ambien. I've taken it orally, it's all right, makes my mouth and jaws and my teeth feel weird. So.....snorting it. I procured a goodly quantity of the little tan colored 10 mg. I will suck the coating loose from the pills, and just dry them off with cotton rags. Crush one 10mg as fine as you can get it. Spread it into two lines. And I'm havin one HELL of a time typing this up, as I just did one 10 right as I started writing this up. Then, about 5 min later, I did another. To me, this puts you in a state, a state of mild confusion, decent fun euphoric buzz, for sure, and to me, I was getting a nice freaky hallucination for a few minutes. It was cool; im using my iPhone to write this up. Out of the screen, I have this bluish weird, light streaks, all coming straight out of my screen, pointing to me. Appears to be like a shelf of light beams, the width of my keypad, extending straight out of the screen twords me. It's gone now, it lasted about 5 minutes or so. There were a couple of other minor halucination, but this was the marquee. I enjoy it, it's diffrent, it's trippy, it's fun. Just try to hang out at home or with friends if you do this, things won't make a whole lot of sense for a bit, so stay safe. I enjoyed it. And yes, it does burn pretty damn good for a bit. But it goes away within three to 5 minutes, and to me it's worth the burn. Thank you for reading, be careful if you try this, and enjoy!

and notice all the people that are hating on the ambien are the people with opiates in there names such as: "oxyMorph,morphonorconic, etc" maybe not everyone is addicted to opiates and likes to try other things.....

if u dont like the shit who cares? why waste your time commenting on it. do something else....
REAL🙌🏾 , IF ITS NOT YOUR THING JUST READ N MOVE TF ON . IF YOU CANT INFORM OR HELP ... DONT COMMENT

I've had many interesting( to say the least), bizarre experiences with ambien.

Just dont drink a fifth of whiskey with a whole botle or your heart will need defibrilaiton (as mine did) and you will be hallucinating for days.
For some reason large amounts of alcohol with large amounts of ambien reverse its sedative effects.

Mostly very ineresting journeys with it though.

Never used it for sleep as it was prescribed.