• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien IR and CR

I'm prescribed ambien. Lots of times I would rather go without sleep or just lay thre until 4 am when i finally decide fuck it im gonna take one to pass out. i dont really like the high, but then again there have been times where i've taken it to chill out and kinda be high. i dont snort it and I dont take more than 1 or 2 usually. that is enough for me. i've had the white ones and the time release ones. i feel the whites are better simply because i once chewed up a timer elease and the shit was in my teeth. fuckin disgusting. after that I haven't been able to put one in my mouth without gagging.

I dont really like benzos that much and i am an opiate addict. usually i would only take the ambien to get high when I had nothing else. keep in mind i only did this about 2-3 times total.

im considering taking half of one.

i dont want to take them a lot but afterwards i get a stoned feelin like on weed, so its not that bad. cigs and eating food and drinking feels so fuckin weird though.

not really for me. ill still take half though probably.

oh yeah, one time i took like 3 and ended up driving around in my car at 3 am. i had complete double vision that wouldn't go away and for christs sake it was so retarded.

FWIW The same goes for ambien, which for the hundredth time is NOT over the counter. And since when does the legality of a substance have anything to do with whether it is a "real" drug or not?

The crap I see posted on bluelight is depressing at times. Why do people seem to think that just because someone tried a certain drug they have no idea what they're doing or haven't "expanded their horizons" ? Trust me bud I've expanded my horizons about 50 different ways and both of these substances are "real" drugs.

Last rebuttal about this retarded shit. I didn't mean Ambien was OTC (I fucking know my drugs man), I was refering to the diphenhydramine. Have fun snorting ambien FWIW. Trying harder drugs probably isn't the best advice either, seeing is that I'm on Suboxone after a 10 year opiate addiction. Other Drugs has always been for the hardcore. Maybe the OP would have had more positive responses in Basic Drug Discussion, seeing that he's a noob. Have fun tho. And when I say I "aint no fella" I'm saying I'm female.

your lame, dont read the thread.... gtfo

ambien is just a different type of drug with a different type of buzz. some people like it some people dont. I gave my girlfriend some of my ambien last night to help go to sleep and she seemed to stay awake but got mad fucked up. needless to say we had some freaky ass sex. it was pretty awesome. all u people that are dissing ambien, i just have to say that it must suck for you that u cant get a good buzz of of it. sorry for ya. go pay 70 bucks for your OC 80. and ill stick to my ambien. hahahaha.

To anyone saying that this thread is lame, well, I just got a bottle of ambien today for the first time, and this thread is telling me some things I wanted to know.

A few hours ago, I popped a 1mg Ativan to come down from Adderall. Recently, I popped a 10mg Ambien, not expecting the type of buzz I've had from Temazepam/ Restoril (a "true" benzo w/ decent buzz) in the past, and like 20 minutes later, I started getting that similar Temazepam buzz. I read through this thread and decided to give snorting it a try, even though there are only subjective snorting testimonials on here, and yeah, it could be bullshit. I broke one pill in half and snorted it. It burned a little, but it wasn't too bad. It did hit pretty fast, and I saw tracers as I was carrying my laptop....

Is it something that would be at the top of my list if I was going to try to score drugs? No, but it turned a "nothing" evening into an interesting one....Been takin a few tokes of some nice nugs as I'm typing this, and all is right with the world. I've got this nice head buzz going, with some euphoria and just a general sense of calm and happiness, and I'm feelin a little creative too.

So no, it's not opes or MDMA, etc, but I am rather enjoying myself right now. I'll take it.

I know I'm new and all, and no offense, but trashing an "other drugs" thread on a website that's all about drugs doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I'm going to give this a shot tonight since I have nothing better to do with my time. I have really low expectations for this, but w/e.

i mean yeah theres definately better drugs out there, but if you have nothing better to do and have some ambien layin around, its really not that bad of a drug. its relaxing, gives and odd but nice euphoria, and helps you go to sleep. aint nothin wrong with that in my book.

wtf ppl hate one ambien for u prolly take it wrong....ur not supposed to eat it on empty stomach or it wont work properly. I always trip off ambien at most ive taken 40mg and started seeing shit it was great and even on lower doses i do shit and the next day im like wtf i dont remember ripping the bag out of my vacuum cleaner. Its great to take when your playing games too. I never tried snorting it but i have 5 cr pills im gonna try 2 and tell u how it went.

wtf ppl hate one ambien for u prolly take it wrong....ur not supposed to eat it on empty stomach or it wont work properly. I always trip off ambien at most ive taken 40mg and started seeing shit it was great and even on lower doses i do shit and the next day im like wtf i dont remember ripping the bag out of my vacuum cleaner. Its great to take when your playing games too. I never tried snorting it but i have 5 cr pills im gonna try 2 and tell u how it went.

Definitely, you get that memory loss if you take too many in a night...Last night, I only took a 10mg ambien along with a 1 mg ativan and I smoked a little bud. So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and one of the characters in the show we were watching turned on his flashlight. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a circle of light on the wall, as if it was coming from the guy on TV's flashlight. At first, it just went over my head, but then it happened again a 2nd and third time, and I asked my friend if he had seen any lights on the wall, and of course, he said no. I wasn't expecting that, but it was pretty cool. I like shit like that.

Hello seekers! sorry about my poor english.

i will relate my exp snorting ambiem (stilnox here)

20min ago i crushed 2 cp of 10mg, ate the coat and snort the rest. Really bad taste..but i am here typing..i did'nt feel nothing than near zombie-crazy status that's regular with stilnox orally.

minutes earlier I crushed and cook almost 20mg (2cps) then I injected fast.
http://i.bluelight.ru/pi/19.gif
i didnt felt any kind of RUSH, some just usually dizziness and peace,

before this i took 125 carisoprodol 30 caffeine, 3mg lorazepam and 0,5cp (5mg) of Stilnox (ambiem)
and more 1mg lorazepam (ativam) nowhttp://i.bluelight.ru/pi/20.gif

please let me see your opnions help or anytinhg

PAX
http://i.bluelight.ru/pi/23.gif

Shush

I second this motion.

Who gives a shit about snorting Zolpidem? Why would you snort that crap in the first place? This is depressing:|

Jeeeez to each his own it obviously effect you way faster with more chance of slight hallucinations because it goes straight to the blodd stream like iving something would but sloer. So instaed of traveling through your WHOLE body first distributing its effects and chemical throught out you get most in the brain more instantly. It does work better and it does kick in faster with more of a "rush"

I feel that if I have taken a benzo on a day i try an ambien im out of luck and it wont work that night AT ALL

Hello seekers! sorry about my poor english.

i will relate my exp snorting ambiem (stilnox here)

20min ago i crushed 2 cp of 10mg, ate the coat and snort the rest. Really bad taste..but i am here typing..i did'nt feel nothing than near zombie-crazy status that's regular with stilnox orally.

minutes earlier I crushed and cook almost 20mg (2cps) then I injected fast.
http://i.bluelight.ru/pi/19.gif
i didnt felt any kind of RUSH, some just usually dizziness and peace,

before this i took 125 carisoprodol 30 caffeine, 3mg lorazepam and 0,5cp (5mg) of Stilnox (ambiem)
and more 1mg lorazepam (ativam) nowhttp://i.bluelight.ru/pi/20.gif

please let me see your opnions help or anytinhg

PAX
http://i.bluelight.ru/pi/23.gif

I think cause you took your ativan (lorazapam) its blocks your Ambien Stilnox effects. Thats what happens to me

i just shooted 1,5 cp of ambien and i still here
next time i will try ONLY Ambien so

thanks for reply

pax

after hours of ambien snorted, oral, and iv, plus ativan etc. i'm still wake...
holy crap
things like this really make me crazy

PAX

i just shooted 1,5 cp of ambien and i still here
next time i will try ONLY Ambien so

thanks for reply

pax

No prob, but I suggest not taking any benzos for at least 1-2 days before your ambien dose for full effects and to skip a day inbetween ambien dosages. I took all 3; zopiclone ambien and klonopin last night with little to no sleep effects. They like to fight for receptors and your brain gets awefully used to them. Great lucid dreams tho, but could be the heroin withdrawls 8)

hmmm thank you man
so the way is a little withdraw...
I'll wait for regular sleep

PAX

eh. No short supply of dipshits with a few hours to spare raging on bluelight about something they know nothing about :(

To anyone legitimately curious, yes you can rail Ambien (as well as the other Z-drugs, and just as well,) and it can be QUITE enjoyable.

Some people just black the fuck out... Me, I'll sit wide awake tripping my balls off and feeling fantastic for 2-4 hrs. See for yourself.

ok jus snortd it, weird burn, not tioo badd, just ke3ep breathn in ur noose snortn, im sure the driop tastes nasty. well not reallly. wow im feeln it noiw, the drips ciming it auitnt bad. omg im fyuvvcvlkfdd up