• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

Coming home to a surprise banana split with even sweeter accompanying note on the side. Snoo with a cherry on top in more than one way =D

On the second day there was sporadic light rain until the last three hours of the music, when it was torrential rain. We went back to the campsite and found that we were the only ones who had set up our tent in the middle of a small lake that had formed. Both of our tents were completely flooded. We were going to sleep in the car when a few of the curious observers said they would have none of it. Not only did they let us a lend a big spare tent, complete with inflatable mattress, pillows, and sleeping bags, but they also set the thing up for us :D

There are some good spuds out there <3
Good spuds indeed.
What a fucking dreadful thing to happen. i bet you'll always try to pitch your tent on higher ground from now on.

Amazing generosity from those people though. I love when people go out of their way to help you when you need it most.
Overall a brilliant weekend - great people, great music, and I learned a little bit of history %)

Christmas in Barcelona via cheap deal on British Airways. BA never has cheap deals. World's gone mad I tell thee.

Not quite Barcelona but we got a very, very reasonable quote for a yurt in the middle of nowhere for Xmas!

HIV Test - Negative%)

A load off my mind.

Some of the places I've put my penis. . .

Some of the places I've put my penis. . .

I thought consumers quote of 'life is to short for bad wine' was tattoo worthy, but I think this wins.

Great news though.

If your having that much unsafe sex why not get on PrEP ?

I'm in a long term relationship with the mother of my kids.

I am permitted to "consort" here and there on condition I don't have another relationship or catch any std's, and generally practice safe sex, but every now and again I slip up. Usually if whiskey is involved.

Long story short; I shagged nine street walkers in a 12 hour period four months ago with no protection, in a haze of scotch, ganja and motorbike riding, right after working 17 weeks on the trot.

Couldn't have (unprotected) sex with my missus since, until now.

^
Well Jackal I'm going to give you a bit of shit. Your wife, mother to your children allows you certain privileges with conditions and you can't even keep your part of the bargain about safe sex, ensuring she is safe. Wtf. Give yourself a shake boy :p

Blaming drink n' drugs isn't good enough. She and your gorgeous kids are - get your priorities right :|

In SNOO news I am in snoo anticipation for tomorrow <3

I thought consumers quote of 'life is to short for bad wine' was tattoo worthy, but I think this wins.

Great news though.

If your having that much unsafe sex why not get on PrEP ?
How about "Considering some of the places i have put my penis life is too short to drink bad wine" :)

Double snoo'd yesterday spending time with amazing friends <3

Ps: lovely detour home via Leeds btw ;)

I had an amazing day with an amazing bl'er. Meant to post my snoo before now but I've been rendered more useless than usual.

In more exciting news.... Gonna see two of my favourite people on Saturday. Food drinks and laughter! Can't wait until Saturday <3

Snoo all round. Snoo weekend with friends, great food, fun and hilarity. Really enjoyed myself, especially rolling around the carpet in my pyjamas =D

Love Bandit PLUR snoo <3 made my day, plus lovley pm. TLB is gorgeous, such a gentleman too. We met him in Amsterdam, I'll always have much admiration and respect for him %)

Snoo day off work today too!

Spread the snoo X

Snoo all round - weekend was spent on MDMA bonding with my gf, had a great time :D

All recovered now and probably spending the day delving into some literature.

Turning 30 next week!

Brilliant snoo!

Literature snoo too%)

Sure you're not 100 next week haha :p

Last edited:
Turning 30 next week!

Tis' better to be over the hill than under it, sir ;)

Happy birthday in advance :)

FFS, I'm starting to sound like such an old man. My customers are influencing me.

Next thing, when someone asks me how I'm doing, I'll be replying, ''Not too bad..on the right side of the sod at least..'' 8)

Continuing a theme, also mighty snoo'd after weekend of fine food with fine friends (and a metric fucktonne of booze). You know you are getting old when it takes two days to recover from a hangover :!

As Halah is soon to be discovering this for himself =D

0c97a92ccffc70133e490c3e064f8f311d049ba51b88af152c5997db5e79f3a6.jpg

:p

Mephman Snoo!

FFS, I'm starting to sound like such an old man......

Old man :p That's because you are an OLD man ;)

Continuing a theme, also mighty snoo'd after weekend of fine food with fine friends (and a metric fucktonne of booze). You know you are getting old when it takes two days to recover from a hangover :!

As Halah is soon to be discovering this for himself =D

Mephman Snoo!

Luckily someone didn't bring any Tequila 8) The limes and salt would have been overkill I reckon!

We need a really embarrassing 30th birthday thread for Halah! %) 30 years is important to mark my man - we'll be wanting to know what you've achieved and what impact you've made on earth. Your top 10 successes and a quick note about the millions you've made will do as a starter ;)=D

What day is it? <3

( I mean your birthday - not that I don't know what day it is. Aye it's Wednesday...)

Today's snoo was going up to the beach for lunch and seeing 5 whales cavorting 500m off the beach. Spectacular creatures and absolutely turned a fairly crappy boring day of paperwork into a good day.