• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

Take C7 to a valley, an old bus, mix it up with some zombie pensioners, call the cops, traffic accident in progrss. No ieds. result greens 6/4, reds 15/1. bets being takien. im not a liscenced bookie.;)

he would of been better of with the knife after all.

Im sure there is a lesson to be learnt here. someone will figure it out.

or bring C4 to a gunfight.
I reckon FUBAR will probably use biological weapons. ..buckets of congealed cum most probably. Im going to wear a hazmat suit and bring a bazooka.

Right, this is obviously fictional but..

...I've just discovered my doctor is prepared to prescribe me 140mg diazepam on a 3 monthly basis on top of the 84x 50mg a month pregabalin he gives me too. To add insult to injury, he's also gonna lie for me on my PIP application about how far I can walk, which should guarantee me an extra £130 a week (when all my other problems are taken into account). Yay for being a spaz with a great doctor.

That's a nice bedtime story xx

I've had this nightmare where someone was assessed as fit to work during a WCA back in December meaning that their ESA has been withdrawn just as the person was starting a final methadone > 0 and enter a residential rehabilitation centre once detoxed and now has to face and finance this with no income, which is essential for the methadone prescriptions alone, never mind funding the rehab.

I'd hate to be that sucker.

That's a nice bedtime story xx

I've had this nightmare where someone was assessed as fit to work during a WCA back in December meaning that their ESA has been withdrawn just as the person was starting a final methadone > 0 and enter a residential rehabilitation centre once detoxed and now has to face and finance this with no income, which is essential for the methadone prescriptions alone, never mind funding the rehab.

I'd hate to be that sucker.

After that nightmare I had I had this dream that I got in on a Thursday lunchtime, weekend weed (2 flavours) in hand, to receive a phone call from the DWP asking me about the whole ins and outs of it all, and re - instated the benefit, which is the perfect way to start what will be the first genuine stress free w/e of the new year - Upon receipt of the news I treated self to 4mg of diclazepam and a nice spliff.

With the weed and plenty of great previously unseen films lined up for the w/e it could be an inner paradise and next w/e (by which time I should have been paid loads - I haven't had any income since Christmas) stock up on goodies (drugs + book + PS4 game + blu ray) should improve mental state through retail therapy and if good vibes can be sustained and a relatively otherwise sober and healthy(ish) week can be had then I shall be in great position for a trip (I have loads of shrooms and 1P - LSD and I haven't touched neither in 6 months) next w/e.

Nice one Stee, sounds like things are coming up roses :)

My snoo of the day is having submitted my first draft, waiting to hear back from the bossmen but still have another day to work on it in case things go to shit.

Otherwise, mild piss taking from new housemate has started, will have to deal with it when he gets back from work in a couple hours :/

Cheers fellas xxxxx <3 <3

- going to crash again now with some more music - it's film scores this after - just finished the 3 disc 2007 version of Vangellis 'Blade Runner' so with brain in low fuction mode it's going to have be a quick se;ect - Hans Zimmer Duble bubble ('Gladiator' and 'Interstellar') will do perfectly x

I just finished the kids birthday present shopping ( well the main things) all is done, I'm feeling better health wise and I'm in a good financial position after all that! The weight off my chest is incredible to say the least. My mental state last week was enough to drown me. Today is a damn good day.

To top it all off tonight is STEAK NIGHT!!!

And breathe......

Thanks J. I thought last week was gonna be the end of me and I'm not exaggerating. At one point I couldn't breathe.

I've even missed my phone payment so anyone that text me I'll deal with that in a bit. I can't text back just now. Duvet fortress was my home.

I now feel back to the old me. Thankfully Sham is a super star. Too much stress at once. He kept me company knowing normal service would resume. Falling off the edge isn't my thing.

Everything is coming up millhouse!!

Thanks J. I thought last week was gonna be the end of me and I'm not exaggerating. At one point I couldn't breathe.

I've even missed my phone payment so anyone that text me I'll deal with that in a bit. I can't text back just now. Duvet fortress was my home.

I now feel back to the old me. Thankfully Sham is a super star. Too much stress at once. He kept me company knowing normal service would resume. Falling off the edge isn't my thing.

Everything is coming up millhouse!!

Ooh, not breathing isn't good. Glad you're feeling better now chuck :)

I wondered why I woke up naked. The Internet spoke to me =D

Good work!!!!!!