• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

We don't stock JCBs but we can order one in if you're looking one.

How many first class stamps would that be to send one to Australia?

We don't stock JCBs but we can order one in if you're looking one.

How many first class stamps would that be to send one to Australia?

Pah! Who needs a JCB? My arse is for hire (as usual) and I can easily take a big load...

Pah! Who needs a JCB? My arse is for hire (as usual) and I can easily take a big load...

hqdefault.jpg

NSFW:
tumblr_inline_mvrnfhNHhl1qgp297.gif

Hanging with my older sib and his wife, drinking excellent Chardonnay as the sunsets on lake Washington. Warm evenings, great conversation, total snoo!

I have a house viewing tomorrow so I am pretty excited about that. Can't wait to finally move out and start the new chapter of my life living in the big smoke! Things are getting brighter already <3

So this happened today......

Went to my doctors. Sat down, thought I dropped my rollie so, picked it up. Light it up once I was done only to realise that it wasn't my cigarette nor was it a cigarette.

Oh, happy days!!!

Today I managed to navigate the bus to and from work! May seem like the silliest of things but it's big for me to not freak out about getting lost or using public transport that I'm not used to!

Totally a city slicker now!

It'd be totally awesome as fuck

Ms. ladydove, hello first off. I'm FatherJohn Denver area. Are you as well? Just wishful thinking on my end I'm betting. I was referring to are you in Denver area as well. I'm pretty much already going with your not a Father as well? But I'm just assuming because of your user name...

It's end of year bonus week and I've just pulled 11 days straight at work.

giphy.gif

Thursday night Busty is about to pull a Prince

assemble-your-crew-dave-chapelle-prince-purple-rain.gif

Headed back to the city and possibly going to a wee ukulele night tonight! Very exciting <3

Had a grand wee night at the ukulele thing, got my birthday present from the bf which I was super chuffed with and now I've finally met one of my flatmates for the first time and she's not only nice but a wee babe too :p things are grand :D

Last edited:
I had two wee snoos this weekend.

I was at a music festival which was class. On the first night we missed the shuttle back to the campsite so, rather than wait an hour for the next, we decided to walk back. We were walking a while when I checked the GPS on my phone which showed we still had about three miles to go in our wellies.

For the first time in my life we hitched a lift from a couple who were lovely. They said they wouldn't normally pick anybody up but that we were walking a bad accident black spot :\

On the second day there was sporadic light rain until the last three hours of the music, when it was torrential rain. We went back to the campsite and found that we were the only ones who had set up our tent in the middle of a small lake that had formed. Both of our tents were completely flooded. We were going to sleep in the car when a few of the curious observers said they would have none of it. Not only did they let us a lend a big spare tent, complete with inflatable mattress, pillows, and sleeping bags, but they also set the thing up for us :D

There are some good spuds out there <3

Overall a brilliant weekend - great people, great music, and I learned a little bit of history %)

I had two wee snoos this weekend.

I was at a music festival which was class. On the first night we missed the shuttle back to the campsite so, rather than wait an hour for the next, we decided to walk back. We were walking a while when I checked the GPS on my phone which showed we still had about three miles to go in our wellies.

For the first time in my life we hitched a lift from a couple who were lovely. They said they wouldn't normally pick anybody up but that we were walking a bad accident black spot :\

On the second day there was sporadic light rain until the last three hours of the music, when it was torrential rain. We went back to the campsite and found that we were the only ones who had set up our tent in the middle of a small lake that had formed. Both of our tents were completely flooded. We were going to sleep in the car when a few of the curious observers said they would have none of it. Not only did they let us a lend a big spare tent, complete with inflatable mattress, pillows, and sleeping bags, but they also set the thing up for us :D

There are some good spuds out there <3

Overall a brilliant weekend - great people, great music, and I learned a little bit of history %)

Wouldn't be a festival without one tent in the middle of a small lake.

Glad you had a cool time, man. Sounds like great fun.

^^
Sounds great fun (apart from the rain lol).

Got a lovely surprise gift through the post from my longest time BL pal. Fantastic snoo! Thank you so much you, you made my day <3

Got a lovely surprise gift through the post from my longest time BL pal. Fantastic snoo! Thank you so much you, you made my day <3

I know the feeling. Thank you K <3 I know I shouldn't have opened it until tomorrow but I didn't know what it was.

Going to Belfast Culture Night for the first time today so I'm quite excited! Apparently I'll be seeing some panto horse racing! But dissapointed its not real horsies :p

Have a great weekend everyone :D