• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

My mate and I are astronomy partners and tonight we had arranged for a different friend to accompany us. He's been teasing us for months for being a bit boring and sad for braving the elements to go out and look at dots of light in the sky from dusk until dawn. We had always said that he should come out with us in the Summer when it's warmer and sun rise is earlier, so it isn't such a long trip. We arranged tonight because of the lovely spell of weather and clear nights we've been having.

Tonight it was blanket cloud cover and forecast to clear up, but it didn't. He became increasingly disgruntled and wanted to leave and, before we could apologise to him for coming along and not getting to see anything. Mars came blazing into the sky as some clouds parted and we got some really good detail, especially considering how bright the skies were :D. Mars isn't particularly impressive to look at through a 6' telescope but, just to the left of it, the clouds parted more and we got really class views of Saturn and Titan. He was really blown away by it and the night was (sort of) saved.

He didn't even get to see Jupiter and its moons or any deep sky objects but we may have given him the fever to come back and be shown them. I am looking forward to the possibility of having a third beast of burden on the trips to help carry all the gear =D

It may not be a very exciting snoo but it fits the definition :p

I would take the place of that friend any night! I'm old and I'm short but I can still carry my weight.=D

I also had a cracking view of Mars last night - unfortunately I didn't have a telescope to hand.

Aye it's really beautiful at the moment. Mars, Venus and Jupiter were all grouped quite close for a time towards the end of last year but it was still quite dim at our usual spot, but it's only very slightly dimmer than Jupiter right now. It was in opposition on 22nd May so there's still really good viewing. With my 10x50 binoculars you can just about make it out as a disk but we were getting some cool surface details with the telescope. With those same cheap binoculars you can see all of Jupiter's Galilean moons %)

I would take the place of that friend any night! I'm old and I'm short but I can still carry my weight.=D

I, too, am short and my body is aged beyond its years. If you're fit enough to carry your own chair, make coffee, and roll joints, then you'd be a valued asset :D

That sounds like an awesome thing to do! I was hoping to see some stars when we were camping but I feel asleep like a babby after all the excitement of the day lol

My mate and I are astronomy partners and tonight we had arranged for a different friend to accompany us. He's been teasing us for months for being a bit boring and sad for braving the elements to go out and look at dots of light in the sky from dusk until dawn. We had always said that he should come out with us in the Summer when it's warmer and sun rise is earlier, so it isn't such a long trip. We arranged tonight because of the lovely spell of weather and clear nights we've been having.

Tonight it was blanket cloud cover and forecast to clear up, but it didn't. He became increasingly disgruntled and wanted to leave and, before we could apologise to him for coming along and not getting to see anything. Mars came blazing into the sky as some clouds parted and we got some really good detail, especially considering how bright the skies were :D. Mars isn't particularly impressive to look at through a 6' telescope but, just to the left of it, the clouds parted more and we got really class views of Saturn and Titan. He was really blown away by it and the night was (sort of) saved.

He didn't even get to see Jupiter and its moons or any deep sky objects but we may have given him the fever to come back and be shown them. I am looking forward to the possibility of having a third beast of burden on the trips to help carry all the gear =D

It may not be a very exciting snoo but it fits the definition :p

Awh I enjoyed that. It was an interesting Snoo <3

Evey

If anybody here has ever seen something cool in the sky that they wanted to identify, or has a pair of binoculars sitting about that they want to put to use, we use this great little piece of software to plan our outings. It's free - you just type in your co-ordinates and it generates the sky from that location. It's real-time and fully interactive and you can go back and forward in time just about as far as you want, so it's even cool to have a look at what the night sky looked like whenever you were born.

Even with a Mickey Mouse pair of 10x25 binoculars there are quite a few galaxies, star clusters, and nebulae you can get a glimpse of in dark conditions. You don't need to invest in an expensive telescope to start exploring the cosmos %)

Thanks for the advice! I know I'll definitely have a peek at that!

I'd look so cool with some Mickey Mouse binoculars too! :p

Heh, before there's a surge in the sales of Disney binoculars, I want to clarify that I was using the idiomatic form of 'Mickey Mouse' :p

You won't get far with these..

b96c692c966f41078e3627a2f906f3ee.jpg

Finally got around to opening two ominous looking letters/bills from Halifax which after not working for 6 months i couldnt pay. At least until invoicing 2 weeks from now for work i havent even begun.

Not bills. PPI claims. Opened the first one for a credit card i had zero recollection of, probably because according to the letter i didnt ever use it. Cheque for.... £4.73... 10 deck of fags i suppose.

Open the next one expecting maybe upping it too a 20 deck of Marly red and a pack of Fruit Gums... £1897.79.....

SNOO FECKIN SNOO....!

=D

Yup. The kicker is that i owe another bank money for a car i sold after owning it for a month to afford all the time i took off from my work:( Still bloody handy though :)

I'lll have about half that left once square with Barclays so I think Alton Towers hotel with the kids and one or two little festivals... =D

Free of debt with money for the family and about to start working again. Good times ahead. That is Snoo!

Free of debt I ain't. My return to work took a couple of months longer than id planned. It was either pay my loan repayments to the bank and leave myself without a bean or buy another car essential for me to work. Gods Kitchen was an essential too =D

<3 <3 <3

too fucking right ladies and gentleman this is a man with his priorities in order

I haven't posted here in ages!

Lots of snoos of late. Most of which because of my daughter, but I can't say much more as it would identify me to potential lurkers. Suffice to say - she's amazing and brightens up even my darkest days.

Also, I got me a new double bed yesterday! It's got a memory foam mattress, and it's absolute heaven. I slept so soundly last night, though can't be entirely sure whether it was the bed or the Etizolam.. Maybe both!

I got some nice appreciation for my hard work today. A co-worker of mine has been off for a while due to a dodgy heart, and another has been on holiday. This means I've had to take their hours/roles. I'm completely knackered but today I was rewarded with a 20% pay rise :D

Can't be bad to that ;)

I got some nice appreciation for my hard work today. A co-worker of mine has been off for a while due to a dodgy heart, and another has been on holiday. This means I've had to take their hours/roles. I'm completely knackered but today I was rewarded with a 20% pay rise :D

Can't be bad to that ;)

Up to minimum wage now Don? ;)

In a roundabout way, yes.

My base wage is below it but I can bring it in line with minimum wage with my commission, provided I can shift 12k of Mexican pine furniture each week ;)

Living the dream %)

In a roundabout way, yes.

My base wage is below it but I can bring it in line with minimum wage with my commission, provided I can shift 12k of Mexican pine furniture each week ;)

Living the dream %)
What about shifting 16 tonnes of inseminated Turkmenistan mexedrone. Can you help shift that?