• EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo V. IX Sexcapades on Motorcycles

how is Two weeks patronizing

and yeah... TWO WEEKS !!!!!

TWO WEEKS!!!

That is all.

how is Two weeks patronizing

and yeah... TWO WEEKS !!!!!

I was trying to extract the significance of green and purple and this is as far as I got:

716effe6d4c2ac68d95af85168851bae.jpg

I admire that kind of dedication to role play.

I was trying to extract the significance of green and purple and this is as far as I got:

716effe6d4c2ac68d95af85168851bae.jpg

I admire that kind of dedication to role play.

Oooooo i must admit I do likez that! :) shady would make ace detectives to be fair :)

Evey

Are you suggesting Batman would be considered one of the worlds best detectives? Alfred was a better detective!

I had a very enjoyable nighttime motorbike ride earlier. 70km into town through the countryside, nothing crazy due to normal nighttime chaos roads, around 70/80mph all the way. Nice burger and fat fried chips instead of rice, for once, a deep tissue massage for $4, put beers and ice in compartment under the seat, did a few runs around town which was quiet and blew back on the quieter late roads a little bit faster than I came. Helmet' covered in bugs, buzzing!

I had a very enjoyable nighttime motorbike ride earlier. 70km into town through the countryside, nothing crazy due to normal nighttime chaos roads, around 70/80mph all the way. Nice burger and fat fried chips instead of rice, for once, a deep tissue massage for $4, put beers and ice in compartment under the seat, did a few runs around town which was quiet and blew back on the quieter late roads a little bit faster than I came. Helmet' covered in bugs, buzzing!

Sounds fuckin awesome mate - I'm jealous.

Went camping in Fermanagh for two days! First proper camping trip I've had! Not one of those silly pretend to go camping and get absolutely wasted. I had such a lovely time and had some ducks to keep me company and wake me in the morning!

Got to go to the Marble Arch caves also which was an absolute blast, even had time to go to a petting farm on the way home! And to top it all off I attempted to drive the truck! Far too much excitement hahaha.

Did you see any pine martens when you were down? Belmore Forest and other areas near the Marble Arch Caves have one of the few decent remaining populations of pine martens in NI and they're such handsome crathurs. Bill Bailey actually went there to do an episode on pine martens for his show, Wild Thing..I Love You.

Pine-Marten-7.jpg

It's shameful that, for how beautiful Fermanagh is, I've only ever been to Enniskillen and that was when I was a sprout.

I didn't see any! It would have been great if I had.

Think I shall be going back in a month or two and renting a boat so I can explore the wee islands around the lough. You should definitely take a trip up there yourself! Really worth it and very peaceful.

My mate and I are astronomy partners and tonight we had arranged for a different friend to accompany us. He's been teasing us for months for being a bit boring and sad for braving the elements to go out and look at dots of light in the sky from dusk until dawn. We had always said that he should come out with us in the Summer when it's warmer and sun rise is earlier, so it isn't such a long trip. We arranged tonight because of the lovely spell of weather and clear nights we've been having.

Tonight it was blanket cloud cover and forecast to clear up, but it didn't. He became increasingly disgruntled and wanted to leave and, before we could apologise to him for coming along and not getting to see anything. Mars came blazing into the sky as some clouds parted and we got some really good detail, especially considering how bright the skies were :D. Mars isn't particularly impressive to look at through a 6' telescope but, just to the left of it, the clouds parted more and we got really class views of Saturn and Titan. He was really blown away by it and the night was (sort of) saved.

He didn't even get to see Jupiter and its moons or any deep sky objects but we may have given him the fever to come back and be shown them. I am looking forward to the possibility of having a third beast of burden on the trips to help carry all the gear =D

It may not be a very exciting snoo but it fits the definition :p

I also had a cracking view of Mars last night - unfortunately I didn't have a telescope to hand.

My crack was viewable on Mars last night. Anyone with a telescope would have had a great view of my big hairy arse. The things i do for science..
Ahh so Don's and mine idea of Space Arse Projection is already a reality.

Bugger! I knew I was leaving myself wide open with that last post...

(I fear I may have just done it again...)

You certainly have but my attention is now focussed on some lovely double smoked vintage cheddar and this bottle of cabernet. I grant you a reprieve in this case.