• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SLR Social vs. It's on like Donkey Kong

i love waking before my so.

if i stir in the bed whilst reading or give him a gentle kiss hello, the sweetest smile sweeps over his face and makes my heart melt every single time.

sleepy morning faces are the sexiest most underrated moments ever imo.

...kytnism...:|

if i stir in the bed whilst reading or give him a gentle kiss hello, the sweetest smile sweeps over his face and makes my heart melt every single time.

So true :) so cute.

Woo hoo! It really is on like donkey kong tonight! I am in my old college town, in a hotel room all by myself (huge when you have kidlets) and I am meeting up with my old college buddies in a few hours.

I laughed when I checked in....they for some reason included me on a list of some sorority staying here and had me checked in already in a room with three other people....I said, I would prefer to be by myself, thanks.

But then I have been cracking myself up picturing me going with it and walking in to a room of complete strangers and saying, "hey, sisters!". That would have been really funny.

College reunion? Do they have those? lol

Make sure you don't drink absinthe. You won't remember a thing.

College reunion? Do they have those? lol

Make sure you don't drink absinthe. You won't remember a thing.

Hell, no! You will never see me at a real reunion, although I realized that this is 15 years...but no, just a group of really good,old friends. All guys....I'm the only lady...i am excited. I haven't decided what I am drinking yet, but I have adderall so I will be good.

Hmmm, what should I drink? Any ideas? The options would be either good beer, stoli greyhound or white wine.....what is best for a sustained night of shenanigans?

I can drink greygoose O and tonic all night...like literally 7-8 of them in a night and be just fine but buzzed. Wine gets me horny, but I'm single. ;) I say stoli. Stoli is my second choice along with Absolute. Just have a glass of water with you.

Yeah, good call...I am going to go with stoli...might run to the abc right quick and get started....we aren't going out until nine...I am not used to that shit any more, I am usually in bed by nine!

I'm drinking tonight too! Fun! Probably wine. I don't know alcohol, my bf or friends usually bring it (I do the baking/food stuff though :p). I do like some wine now :)

Fuck yeah, I make shit happen! Party for one.... I have to pace myself, though, I already drank one and I have a nice warm fuzzy feeling. Can I call WaaO for bail if I get arrested tonight? Lol

IMG_20130323_194741_zps3427c9e6.jpg

So totally this <3 <3 <3

This is an absolute highlights of my day, and one of the many things i love about Popavich, that sleepy, sweet grin that appears when he sees me in the morning (he's said the same thing of me). I think it's just indicative of love - being so totally happy to be waking up up with the person you adore, every day. Love rules :)

LYSIS....omg it's all your fault. They had an absinthe based cocktail at this hipster bar I went to and I started ordering them because of you....I think I am still drunk. I remember going to get food and this guy in the booth next to us was passed out and started vomiting, and the cops just kept nudging him with a baton. Then I got in a cab. And that is all I remember pretty much.

LYSIS....omg it's all your fault. They had an absinthe based cocktail at this hipster bar I went to and I started ordering them because of you....I think I am still drunk. I remember going to get food and this guy in the booth next to us was passed out and started vomiting, and the cops just kept nudging him with a baton. Then I got in a cab. And that is all I remember pretty much.

I told you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^ How does one go about getting absinthe?

Personally I drink Belvedere if I'm in a vodka-ey mood. But usually I enjoy TEQUILA.

My personal favorite:
RepublicTequilas.jpg

And if you're wondering... YES I AM FROM TEXAS! :D