• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SLR Social vs. It's on like Donkey Kong

^

Ya, Ms.G use to do stuff like that to me and get upset and say I was over reacting when I was like "Mehr, don't like. pwees stop?"

Then I did the same thing a few times and lo and behold, she got really upset but also understood why it sucked and stopped.

Aaah, good ole' relationship dynamics <3

Explains what exactly? :sidewaysglance:

Yeah. I guess so. :p I'm happy and I hope it never happens again. >.<

Fingers crossed! In any case I think it sounds like you handle the whole situation well :)

aussie yeah, dyou know if that jacket/the scorpion is/are meant to represent something in particular?

I find myself becoming increasingly disenchanted with the concept of armed conflict as a method of resolution for issues the longer I am with Ms.G Similar effects on semi-arbitrary face smashing etc.

I'm trending increasingly towards reserving such actions as a last resort.

Anyone have ideas as to why? Is this normal? Is this bad?

Edit: I know why.... cause boredom. Going to fight is a great way to cure boredom, but it takes time away from one's S/O,who which being is even more fun.

Last edited:
I find myself becoming increasingly disenchanted with the concept of armed conflict as a method of resolution for issues the longer I am with Ms.G Similar effects on semi-arbitrary face smashing etc.

I couldn't entirely make out what you meant here, so I'm going to attempt to dumb down what you said, and you let me know if I interpreted what you said correctly.

The more I love my G, the less violent I want to be.

I also made it rhyme. Was I right?

Ok so, Michigan girl came to see me today.

We went and got a bite to eat then she gave me a ride to work. I kissed her. She seemed pretty receptive to it and it seemed o go good. I felt real good all day.

Well all day today she's been really distant on texting. Says a few short words and takes forever to respond.

Should I be worried?

I'm sure the juices are flowing on both parties, and we are both probably getting a little mixed up on what's going on.

I'm hoping everything is alright.

I'm not going to text her much tomorrow, I'm going to give her some space.

If I don't hear from her I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm hoping I will tho.

She still texted me right at 9, which is when I get off. She seems to know my schedule pretty well, which I like.

She just didn't say much. Just says one or two words about "I'm so lazy today" or "I'm making a fruit salad for school" ..

Nothing about her feelings. She seems to avoid that.

Any input on this?

I don't know, I would have a hard time kissing a girl on a first date. Unless I was drunk or she initiated it. I usually like to let them do the work.

Seems like she is still good to go though, just take it slow.

Ok so, Michigan girl came to see me today.

We went and got a bite to eat then she gave me a ride to work. I kissed her. She seemed pretty receptive to it and it seemed o go good. I felt real good all day.

Well all day today she's been really distant on texting. Says a few short words and takes forever to respond.

Should I be worried?

I'm sure the juices are flowing on both parties, and we are both probably getting a little mixed up on what's going on.

I'm hoping everything is alright.

I'm not going to text her much tomorrow, I'm going to give her some space.

If I don't hear from her I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm hoping I will tho.

She still texted me right at 9, which is when I get off. She seems to know my schedule pretty well, which I like.

She just didn't say much. Just says one or two words about "I'm so lazy today" or "I'm making a fruit salad for school" ..

Nothing about her feelings. She seems to avoid that.

Any input on this?

Well did you ask her? lol We girls can never win. We get excited about you guys and send you texts throughout the day and we are "clingy" or we don't make a big deal of things and we're being distant. sheeesh If you want to know about the kiss, ask her. But if you're just gonna ask random things about her day, then she is just responding in kind.

Maybe she doesn't know what to say, but just be direct. She could be like me and very poor at picking up on subtle hints. Don't lose someone you really like because you want to beat around the bush.

Explains what exactly? :sidewaysglance:

Your culture is about getting married and having kids and having a family (for girls anyway). It explains why you think marriage is a must. I don't know too many latin moms that approve of their daughter shacking up with someone. ;)

aussie yeah, dyou know if that jacket/the scorpion is/are meant to represent something in particular?
I believe it is a metaphorical reference to the fact that the protagonist can be gentle but paralysing if someone fucks with him. Ryan Gosling chose it as part of his costume after seeing a music video called Scorpio Rising.

lysis said:
We get excited about you guys
and send you texts throughout the day and we are "clingy" or we don't make a big deal of things and we're being distant.

You girls are just as bad, or worse. For my part, give me clingy over distant any day. At worst, clingy is mildly annoying but still cute. Distant kind of hurts and is not cute or appealing at all.

None of the random "kisses" texts I get are annoying. I love them. I'm with you rangrz.

It usually is not annoying at all, I was just saying at it's worst, its mildly annoying(like talking on phone when I'm at work and it's noisy as fuck and I have to yell so she can hear me over the roar of a LAV-25 or something) but never the less cute and I still like it.

But I'm a romance fagit at heart, and I'm comfortable enough in my badassery to admit that and own it.

Well did you ask her? lol We girls can never win. We get excited about you guys and send you texts throughout the day and we are "clingy" or we don't make a big deal of things and we're being distant. sheeesh If you want to know about the kiss, ask her. But if you're just gonna ask random things about her day, then she is just responding in kind.

Maybe she doesn't know what to say, but just be direct. She could be like me and very poor at picking up on subtle hints. Don't lose someone you really like because you want to beat around the bush.

Your culture is about getting married and having kids and having a family (for girls anyway). It explains why you think marriage is a must. I don't know too many latin moms that approve of their daughter shacking up with someone. ;)

This was the second date. The body language told me she did not mind at all. Her distance says otherwise.

The only reason I have kind of avoided talking to her about it is because I'm kind of trying to chill. She had complained about some other guy being too "clingy" and I have been told I can be clingy too so I'm really trying to be careful about that.

I sent her a message. She just said a couple sentences saying that she "turned her phone on silent. Made fruit salad"

Lol fuck it