• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

Obviously Living in South Florida ive had terrible experiences with girls :(

I Love when i benzo post and completely forget about it, then ironically browsing old posts on a benzo i find it :)

Curvy girls FTW!!

I only date girls with curves. Who wants a stick insect hanging off thier arm?
I love butts and breasts... mmm butts and breasts:D

I like skinny girls. Not overly skinny, but its just the way I am. I don't have anything against girls who are 'curvier' and I've dated/slept with them without issues, but from a pure attraction standpoint, its thin girls all the way.

I don't mind curves, but too often curves are confused with just plain fat

with cire113 and marbles on this one. I like good sized breasts and no flat butts.

no fan of the anorexics. And may I add (this may had been added already) its extremely annoying to hear how fat you perceive yourself to be. Your gorgeous, just accept it.

I like some meat on the bones... Skinny girls run out of energy to quickly and then they just whine... AND they are always cold/sick/tired.

Women think men worry about about how skinny they are - but newsflash! Within certain parameters we don't care or notice so much.

love em all...

slim girls are sexy in a slim sexy way

curvy woman are very sensual

bigger woman are amourous dynamite waiting to explode...

I like curves on girls. They're just so much more womanly. I don't like fat and I don't like skinny.

thin girls and medium body type girls are HOT!!!! fat girls are not

i do like a girl with some curves but funny thing is though is that there are girls that are fat that catagorize themselves as "curvy" there is a difference between the two!!!!

i wish that people would realize that it's not your weight that matters....it's you're body fat%..!!! i know so many girls who have very little fat (all athletes: soccer, dance, volleyball, track, etc) but because of their weight alone they think they are fat...muscle weighs so much more than fat....AND the whole thing about models is that their purpose is to model the clothes...and it is muuch easier for the designer to work with stick figures than curvy women....they want models to be as close to a hanger as possible...actresses are also skinny for a reason and that is the amount of weight that the camera appears to add on to people (sometimes estimated as high as 30lbs) I cannot stand all the emphasis that girls place on their weight...it drives me nuts hearing it day in day out from some many different women...and you know what..they almost never do anything about the damn thing either...it's like stop fucking complaining to me that you're fat and go out and do something about it....they act like they have some terminal cancer and there's nothing that they can do about it...oh and by the way...despite what people have said earlier...models are much curvier now than they have been in a while...Gisele was the start of that trend back in like 99

Last edited:
I was the first girl with *ahem* curves in my class.. .like 6th grade, and I hated it. Boys are so dumb. Now I guess it's not so bad, I'm still SUPER shy though.

Im female & im curvy. I love my curves but would like to lose a little weight, but im happy with my actually body shape, im completely proportionate. So in easy words... I want to be slender with curves in the right places.
Being Bisexual i appreciate woman with all different body types. I definatly like curves but the slender girls do it for me too.
As long as their weight range is healty, overly skinny & overly fat are both things that turn me off.
But for me, the ultimate physical trait a person can have is a pretty face.

Although im curvy id like to say that im very happy with myself. I pay no attention to the media what so ever. Its sad that girls obsess over being something they are not just because models are thin. I dont understand it at all. There is nothing more sexy than a healthy womans body. I wish girls would understand this.
Yes i have my fat days but i just eat healthy & exercise, purely for the health of my body. Under eating is just as damaging as being overweight & obese.
Some woman pay such a high price just to look how they think they should look.
Anyway, thats my 2 cents worth.

"natural vs. unnatural"

its human nature for guys to look for fitness(slim), child bearing possibility (nice ass and tits) and obviously a pretty face. the tan? it resembles a tan of hard outside workers showing she does work and has the strength to bear children.

same with chicks, hard body=worker, which is desirable. the big dick thing is just for fun i think.

its not human nature to sit around in a house all day(lack of tan/sun) and stuffing your face.

Last edited:
^^ yes exactly....the breasts and hips also are signs of hormone levels in females...just like mens jaws can be a sign of how much or little testosterone they have...a pretty/cute face is a survival trait to...all babies are cute for a reason...but on a more practical level...good looking people generally go a lot farther in life than ugly people...just look at all our top executives/president etc. they might not be great looking but none of them are hideously ugly...

i wish that people would realize that it's not your weight that matters....it's you're body fat%.
Very very true! I wish more people would realize this too.

i'm just curious as to why so many girls and boys(cause we are exposed to "ideal male bodies" too!) are weak enough to fall for what the media says is "hot".

as long as your healthy(i.e. not anorexic, not overweight), you will more than likely be attractive. remember, not everyone is genetically able to get all super thin or hard bodied... but you can maximise what you do have through proper diet and exercise...

and wtf is up with this "unnatural" kick? if it exists, its natural. nothing "unnatural" can exist. its the same extreme as "supernatural"... impossible. now if we are referring to what a human animal in it's natural habitat would be like, how many of us actually live in our natural habitat? hell, what is a human's natural habitat? grassland and light forest? wait... i'm not even sure about that one....

one more thing. those models and super models are not there to be paid attention to. they are there to model clothes. most of the designs you see on the runway are extreme versions of what actually gets produced, made that way to accent the lines or cut or other features of the item. models are literally supposed to be walking hangers... if you are ignorant of that pretty much self-evident fact and allow yourself to think thats how you should look, then something is wrong with you.

as far as(most of) the movie stars and such, they are PAID to look the way they do. i'm willing to bet that if you were paid to stay in shape and look fine, you would to.

last off, from what i have seen of the bluelighters (male and female) who have had the balls to post pics of themselves (in ALL states of dress and undress) we are a pretty good looking group...

Last edited:
I definitely prefer small girls. Short and slender, curvy is good, but nothing over 120. Preferable 5'5" or shorter. See, I'm a short, skinny/muscular guy, so I dig girls that are exceptionally easy to maneuver in the sack. The girl I'm dating now is about 5 foot 9, 135 pounds, and she's a handful ;) Beautiful, but bigger than what I'm used to.

I personally love both kinds of women and I tend to lean towards the curvy type. That being said I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman going out and getting implants or tanning or whatever else she needs to make herself feel beautiful. Most of the bashing of these girls is done out of jealousy and I think it's very unfair. That being said my girl has some bangin curves and I would hate it if she lost them.