• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

^^^Yeah, because if they look 12, I come far too quick....

....I mean..... something.... else. =D

my hips and ass are larger than the rest of me, so i'm afraid to gain weight because it would all probably go there
i have a really small waist but small up top too :[
i'd like to have curves if they were better proportioned
im 5'9, 134 lbs, size 5 jeans, and 34 B

I hate when females experience pressure from the mass media outlets to conform to what is the "popular" look in that fake ass Hollywood world....

I love thick and curvy females and wouldn't even consider dating a skinny ass girl with no ass or titties who never eats and looks like a sack of bones...not for me, or a lot of other people I know...

It's funny because the girls that approach me are the classic blonde hair, light eyes, skinny girls, who are all hyped up and high maintainace, and would most likely be trophy women for 99% of men who like that look, but I always seek out the curvy ones and the ones that have the ability to show me a thing or do...I like when sex is an expereince, not a chore...with slender, hip girls and their bug-eyed sunglasses and oversized LV purses resembling dufflebags, they just never seem to get to intimate...i like to rock my womans world, and vice versa.

I am 5' 2", 116 pounds, size 3 jeans, and 36B.
I hear alot about my huge ass that's good but it's frusterating when all my pants have that gap above my bum so all I hear is "Pull your damn pants up Kristina!"
And don't even get me started on tops. I feel like the only girl in the world who shouldn't wear tanktops because they make me look slutty, not cute! But I can't fill out a shirt designed for a larger chested girl, and you can see right down the front. But a smaller size squeezes my wide stomach and shows off that super attractive muffin top. I feel like I'm always in the middle.

But when I was younger I was very thin and short. It was a big bitch to find pants that fit. They were all too long or two wide in the waist. I think I'm just destined to have my pants falling down T_T.

its strange, i would never consider someone of a size 12 (uk) to be fat in any respect. but when i was a teenager i was a 12 and absolutely hated myself. i even went so far as to become anorexic. and then when breasts became a D i cried.
but then when i was 19 it turned out to be baby fat and it just sort of melted away. i was eating properly, and not even doing any exercise.
now im 5'5, 32D, 25 waist, and 34 hips. i would think that was pretty thin on someone else, but i dont see that on myself 8)

i do wish my hips were bigger though. thats something to look forward to after childbirth ;)

LightBrightBlue said:
I am 5' 2", 116 pounds, size 3 jeans, and 36B.
I hear alot about my huge ass that's good but it's frusterating when all my pants have that gap above my bum so all I hear is "Pull your damn pants up Kristina!"
And don't even get me started on tops. I feel like the only girl in the world who shouldn't wear tanktops because they make me look slutty, not cute! But I can't fill out a shirt designed for a larger chested girl, and you can see right down the front. But a smaller size squeezes my wide stomach and shows off that super attractive muffin top. I feel like I'm always in the middle.

But when I was younger I was very thin and short. It was a big bitch to find pants that fit. They were all too long or two wide in the waist. I think I'm just destined to have my pants falling down T_T.

my pants always fall down too....never knew it because i had a nice ass! ;)

I typically like my girls to be around 120 if they're 5'7"

I don't know how that weight translates to for other heights, but it isn't just because I think it looks good...girls with these traits IME, tend to be better in bed and because of the way society is, they tend to have better self esteem which is an attractive quality as well.

Not having these qualities doesn't disqualify anyone though as a fantastic personality and chemistry trumps everything aesthetic.

The French have a saying 'They fit their skin' which means, basically, any woman of any shape can look fantastic. Being happy with who you are is where sexy BEGINS.

^ Agreed with the above two on the confidence thing, but I still prefer curvy over skinny any day.

Wow, do you all make me feel like a fatass... :p

I'm 5'4", 125, 35/25/40, 34B/32C, and a size 5 or 6 US in pants on a good day (although my butt usually doesn't fit well so I sometimes go up a size...) and about a 4 on top. I'm all hips and ass... lol So to you girls that always have your ass hanging out, I feel ya. My pants are always huge in the waist and about 5 inches too long. Even the short lengths are sometimes too long for me... bah! This is why I have lots of cute underwear ;)

I personally prefer girls that are curvy but slender - have to have a little bit of that nice girly chub that makes girls so squishy and soft and nice (mmmm....), but I don't want you to have more motion than the ocean every time you move. I'd say, depending on height and how you carry your weight of course, that anywhere between a size 4/6 US on shorter girls and 12/14 US on taller girls is pretty hot. I look pretty awful at a size 12, but I know some girls that look fan-fuckin-tastic at that size. (And this is not retarded Abercrombie and Fitch size inflation size. I can fit in a fuckin size 2 or 4 there! If you have an ass as big as mine, you're just not a size 2. Ever. lol :D)

I say....people should be healthy, but women shouldn't feel so pressured to be so skinny, its ugly in my opinion. Im 5'5" and a size 16 (roughly 180lbs). Now the charts say that I should weigh 135lbs....but to me, if I was to weigh that much, I would be sickly skinny. I like my curves I LOVE my boobs...but Im also at risk for diabetes because it runs very heavily in my family. So what do I do? Well like my dr tells me, I loose weight (35lbs so far) but, Id never want to be smaller than a size 8 because I like my curves so much. I think that if you can see bones, thats not sexy at all. Women are supposed to be soft and curvy...look at classic art for petes sake. What happened to those women that were looked at as goddesses?

Its also about how you feel about yourself. I love me. "Fat" or not I have a lot of self confidence, and a bf that adores the way I look, and that is all that matters.

MinaLoy1124 said:
Im 5'5" and a size 16 (roughly 180lbs). Now the charts say that I should weigh 135lbs....but to me, if I was to weigh that much, I would be sickly skinny. I like my curves I LOVE my boobs...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Yum! =D

^Society changed, lol. Back then, it was a sign of wealth and beauty to be pale and fat because it meant you didn't have to work outdoors and you had plenty of food to eat, which was a rarity - most people were skinny and tan. Now it's a sign of wealth and beauty to be tan and skinny because it means you have time to get outside (or at least go tanning) and work out and still make plenty of money - most people are fat and pale, so skinny and tan is the desired combo. Basically we want whatever's rare, plain and simple, and that is usually a higher percentage of the wealthier population.

anything other than very petite/slim I just won't go there anymore. I don't know why I am wired to only be turned on by slim/petite girls but I am. Its kinda weird I guess, but you like what you like. Petite little tiny cute girls, mmmm, I love ya'll so much you're SOOOOOOooooo cute <3

I am curvy, and yeah I'd love to be skinnier, but whatev. I still feel hot every time I get all dolled up, and I exercise every day. I feel damn healthy. That's all I care about. Why live my entire life to be thinner, when I'm functioning just fine how I am?

Now if I got unhealthy or obese, that'd be a different story.

curvy girls... skinny girls... whatever's healthy and natural for your body. just not too much excess fat. that just looks lazy and gross.

Skinny girls are not attractive. If I can see the bones in your ribs then, sorry, but you got something wrong with you. Give me a girl with meat on her hips and thighs any day of the week. There is nothing sexier then a girl with ALL that who isn't afraid to flaunt it.

^There is not "something wrong" with them if thats their NATURAL SHAPE. Not all girls can gain weight on their hips and thighs.

Ugh...Why can't we girls just be happy with ourselves!?

Hmmm. I don't know.

Skinny girls are not attractive.

Maybe because of negative comments made about our bodies? There have been a few comments using terms like "stick insect" and I'd really like to ask, out of fucking respect, can we not use hurtful terms like that here in SLR?

I don't know why I read these threads lol. Anyways though, what I find funny is that almost every guy in here is like YEAH CURVES FTW! And I've always considered myself skinny. I've never, ever in my life had problems attracting the opposite sex (I'm not vain at ALL but this is true) and have always been told by guys how great my body is, etc. I always freak out and get angry when I read these threads but I think maybe what I'm perceiving you guys think of as "gross skinny" is really NOT my body type but something much skinnier. I think I'm pretty curvy really, and I'm 5'8'' and about 110 pounds. I just have very petite bone structure. This whole idea is flawed (Curvy VS skinny, a mutually exclusive thing). LOL.. it's funny to me how I've been bitching about this topic on bluelight for years now, reading back in this thread I was still angry about it back in the day and having the same old argument. :)

I also wonder if all the guys who say skinny is so ugly think girls like Natalie Portman and Mena Suvari are ugly? Natalie is like my ideal hot girl, and I like her because she is built very similar to myself and doesn't have huge boobs. Most guys I know drool over here like crazy and also over other similarly built skinny girls so I find it very strange that every guy in here claims to want bigger girls, not saying you aren't telling the truth it just hasn't been my experience in real life. For everyone that claims to like "curvy" or "skinny" I'd be curious to see a visual representation for what these words mean to them.

To me, she is very skinny:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g...her Thinspo/super-skinny-girl-model-23869.jpg

Where as she:

http://www.bartcop.com/keira-knightley-02aa.jpg

IS skinny, but she looks healthy and beautiful (although who knows how much that pic is shopped but it's just an example). So to everyone saying they don't like skinny, do you mean the first pic or the second or both?

Last edited: