• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

I like small women. Short, slim and small enough to throw into the bed from the next room. :p
Gotta be curvy in the right places too though.

I'm 5'8" 125lbs 34B-25-34. I always feel like I need to be a lot thinner than I am (I would love a 24 inch waist instead of 25. Almost there!). My littlest was back in December. I was about 116-118lbs. I stopped doing so much ecstasy since then and I've become 125lbs...which freaks me out. I have size B's and wide hips, so I guess I'm still kinda curvy. I think every female feels they need to improve their bodies. It's just because we grow so tired of seeing ourselves every day that we wish we were something different. Or we see ourselves in the mirror so much that we start to nitpick the tiniest little flaws on our bodies, which, really are beautiful things and makes our bodies unique.

I know that I would love to completely get rid of the little bit of fat in my love handle area, but my boyfriend loves it. I want to get back down to 116lbs but he doesn't want me to. He thought I was too skinny and thinks I look perfect now.

Ugh...Why can't we girls just be happy with ourselves!? :!

so, if barbie was a real woman (like a true human), she would not be able to walk because her feet and hips are so small and her chest is so large. it's a fact. she is totally disproportionate.

I like my body type - I'm very slim, but I have quite decent-sized boobs, and curvy hips. The only thing I'm lacking is a big ass. But the right jeans fix that ;)

You can be skinny and still have curves. I mean I'm 103 but I still have hips and a butt. If I lose weight it comes from the top in my arms and crap.

Lucky$trike said:
Ugh...Why can't we girls just be happy with ourselves!? :!

Well, because all the chiks in movies, TV, magazines are incredibly HOT and so that may be a cause of the problem. You turn on the TV and it's alway some girl with 'the perfect' body. I personally think it's the media that makes most girls feel insecure.

That being said I'm 122lbs, 5'5 with like no curves and some tiny 34B boobs. My ass is kind of cute, my hips and boobs could be bigger.

Either way is fine by me, although for preference a bit of meat on the bones is more pleasing to me both aesthetically and sensually - I sometimes worry the petite-type girl may break in more heated moments :).

i'm 5'3, 130lbs, size 34D boobs, and size 2/3 pants.
all i've ever heard are how much guys like curvy girls - big tits and bit asses... but i love the skinny/anorexic look. like marykate olsen and avril lavigne.
last year i got down to 98 lbs and was barely able to fit myself into a 00, with it being too big. and i dropped to a B cup boob... everyone told me i looked disgusting but in my eyes i was where i wanted to be.

needless to say, i gained the weight back... i wish i hadn't though.
it's interesting to see all these women in this forum say that they love being curvy. i envy all of you for that and wish that i could see it that way and be happy with what i'm given. HOPEFULLY i will grow more and learn more as i get older. (i'm only 18.)

i think the anorexic look is gross too. i am 5'5" and before i got pregnant, i barley weighed 100 pounds. i HATED it. i would eat all the time and never gain. during pregnancy, i finally got T&A!!!! i was so happy. now i'm weighing around 120 and i think it's just right. even if i went up 10 or 20 pounds i would still be average on the charts.

See, I had best of both worlds before. When I was doing drugs, I was unhealthy skinny. I was about 120, 5'7. I have a small structure, so when everyone would see me, they thought I was way too skinny, they told me to gain weight. I have to be a certain weight to look good. 120 made me look anorexic. But before that i've always been 140, perfect for me. So once I lost the weight I thought i looked good, and I still do think I looked good. But now I'm back to 140, and I LOVE my body. I absolutely LOVE it. I have nice sized breasts, not huge ones, but enough to make me look and feel good. I however would love to have a bigger butt. Haha, I need just a little more back there. My shape is an hourglass, and I love it. My man thinks its so sexy, and so do i. I think when people think of "hourglass" they think bigger girls, which is definitely not true at all.

mintalyelevatid said:
"natural vs. unnatural"

its human nature for guys to look for fitness(slim), child bearing possibility (nice ass and tits) and obviously a pretty face. the tan? it resembles a tan of hard outside workers showing she does work and has the strength to bear children.

same with chicks, hard body=worker, which is desirable. the big dick thing is just for fun i think.

its not human nature to sit around in a house all day(lack of tan/sun) and stuffing your face.

I disagree with this completely!!!

I was under the impression that "child bearing possibility" meant having wide hips and large breasts

I can remember when I was little and my grandma would let me sit on her lap and fall asleep with my head on her warm soft plushy chest--still my fondest memory. I guess that is the reason why I am attracted to women who I see as soft (even if they're skinny...)

Besides every slender/skinny/ thin girl I've been with, have had boney butts that always poke me :( And I dont like it when the hip bone sticks out-ouch!!!

Also as for the tan thing-I like a tan that shows you like to hang out outside, but those orange fake tans are such a turn off!!!
it resembles a tan of hard outside workers showing she does work and has the strength to bear children
I dont want a female that does hard maual labor outdoors, I want a caring, nurturing, motherly figure who might want to play with her kids outside, but being tan isn't necessarily indicitive of being a good mother..

its not human nature to sit around in a house all day(lack of tan/sun) and stuffing your face.
Is it human nature to sit on the beach in your bikini all day stuffing your face? Is it human nature to starve yourself so you look thin enough for boys to like you? Is it human nature to sit under a heat lamp for hours a day??

The way I see "human nature" to be; Men are the providers hence the hard body=hard worker, and Women are the nurturers hence the soft curvy body ment for child bearing.

Anyone else agree?

Now where the big butt attraction came from I have no idea!! But they sure are juicy and delicious aren't they? :D

i totally agree LoveAlways!

i would venture to say that the big butt attraction is due to "more cushion for the pushin" ....heheheh....plus large behinds generally mean a girl has curves which are always attractive......

Lack of a tan can also be indicitave of a person that wears sunscreen (which is much more healthy than turning your skin to leather with in the sun) or, go figure, genetics . . .:|

I'd like to think we're beyond judging a person's status and ability to perform manual labor (or be a mother ffs 8) ) by their skin tone.

curvy all the way...i like handfulls of bodyparts and things to jiggle on contact
i figure most people do...look aat most animated gif repositories