• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

No, AF runs VERY big, 2-3 sizes big, depending on the item of clothing. This is a FACT. it does NOT run small, I don't care what kind of body type of you have.

I just bought a new pair of jeans, i've found that the "wide leg" style suit me well...

They are from Jeans West, and are a similar style to Tsubi jeans (except they're about $300 less). They were $59.95, and fit like a dream! So to all the girls out there (SLM) who find that the waist gapes... try the "wide leg" style. :D

I went to diesel to try on pants and they looked shitty on me. i thought because they were expensive they would fit good, but no such luck. they do look good on buzzys skinny ass though :D and i find they look good on skinny people in general.

oh and i wish they would make a button down top that doesnt gape in the boob area. i have small tits and it still does it! i find myself taping that area closed sometimes.

Last edited:
I like my missus, she is slim but has nice curvey hips and backside.

She's also 4'11, size 6. heheh. :D

Ooohh chrissie, I have the same shirt problem. Esp since one of my boobs is bigger so it gapes more on one side, grr!

fairnymph said:
Edit that post that didn't show the image as you wanted, and look down towards the bottom of the page when you are in edit mode, and you should be able to click a box that says 'disable smilies' or something like that. Then the pic should work, provided hotlinking is allowed from myspace.com.

Second link doesn't work because it asks you to log in.

$hit! I went ahead to edit the post and now I just read it doesn't work. I'll post them when I get to my computer b/c I am at work and don't have pictures on this computer:(

easy- slender. fit and toned....with some ass, and a handful of boobs.

I'm only 5 feet tall, so any weight on me...i look like an oompa loompa.

Abercrombie sizes are huge... I usually wear a 0 or a 00, whereas anywhere else I'm a 4 or so. Although their tops seem to be normal sized or even run a tad small. I'll occasionally have to buy a medium tank top cuz it's too tight around the boobs/rib cage area. And I'm not exactly a busty girl.

And Diesel jeans suck butt. They look awful unless you're pretty much "boy-shaped"... no hips, no ass. Bleh no thank you.

PixieLu said:
Abercrombie sizes are huge... I usually wear a 0 or a 00, whereas anywhere else I'm a 4 or so. Although their tops seem to be normal sized or even run a tad small. .

ME TOO!! I can wear a 0 at AF, but ANYWHERE else, usually a 2 or 3. I also wear small tops there. Frankie B jeans run big- i wear a 4 or 6.

i'm late to join this discussion, but i used to have an impossible time finding jeans that fit. now i have gained a bit of weight and its a tad easier...

j crew carries jeans that come in long, i think the inseam is 35". they also have petit, short and regular inseams. plus they size their jeans by inches, like men's jeans. its a bit expensive, but i think its worth it for jeans that fit :)

I like the appearance of slender with BONE curves (as opposed to fat curves.) Hipbones and shoulders that create a curve without the looseness.

I just find tone, healthy bodies the most attractive.

My qualm would definitely be my lovehandles coupled with my short height, it makes my torso look very, very short and pants do not fit well.

I am 5'1 34, 25, 34. A few inches would make me happy :).

My qualm would definitely be my lovehandles coupled with my short height, it makes my torso look very, very short and pants do not fit well.
Seriously! This is the most annoying body problem ever IMO.

well try finding a simple 30W 32L mens slacks in the fattest city in the nation

I like girls with cool personalities first... as for figure, i think you can be sexy and not be skinny. The magazine images are dumb. I mean, come on, if girls were only attracted to the super-muscular macho men with 1% bodyfat i wouldn't have had any girlfriends. My last two girlfriends were more of the curvy/enjoy good food type :). If your weight becomes a Serious health issue (ie massive lack of energy, life-threatening effects), thats another thing.

Don't let those magazines fool you girls!!!

i totally agree with swurleygurl. im pretty thin. i have these tiny little legs and its genetic (well im also too lazy to put some muscle on them). people always ask me if im anorexic, if i eat, if im on drugs. i dont think i look sick or anything, but shit, some people do say it like im just anorexic. i eat like a pig. it really has started to bug me. when you go up to someone and say, "u know ur so skinny, why dont u eat?" its the same as saying"wow, u've gotten really big. u should starve yourself" it is still an insult.
but anyways, i would definetly rather have nice curves.

just cuz you don't have curves also doesn't mean your not sexy. My first girlfriend was a beanpole, and she ate a lot.

Genetics are a bitch. I'm probably going to get Parkinson's when i get to my late 50s (althogh i should have been bald at like 19, and i am not, so maybe i'll be lucky)

*Venus* said:
I like the appearance of slender with BONE curves (as opposed to fat curves.) Hipbones and shoulders that create a curve without the looseness.

Thats ok as long as you have widish hips. i have 34inch hips but they have a bit of meat on them, if they were bone curves as you describe them then id have 32inch or less hips and id look anorexic. Oh well i guess i was made to be soft rather than boney for a reason :)